Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What were up against!  (Read 2565 times)
GrizzlyGator

« on: June 19, 2007, 11:29:27 AM »

I know we talk about some of these enviromental (tree huggin') groups alot on this board...I just happened to be lookin' around the net today and came across some of the webs sites of some of the groups.....you need to look and read...these folks some of them, have over 40 MILIION DOLLAR budgets WOW!!! And they really really don't like (ATV's , motorcycles, jet skis etc.)

http://www.naturaltrails.org/issues/fieldguide2vehicles.html#next   

http://www.wilderness.org/OurIssues/ORV/index.cfm?TopLevel=Home

http://www.wilderness.org/

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 12:48:29 PM by Can-AmGator » Logged
fishfry

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:39 AM »

Why can thay work on keeping the coast from over building and leve the woods to us.
It all comes down to $$$$$$$

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II
MOTOCROSS MAVERICK
Supreme Member

RACE LIKE ITS GOING TO BE YOUR LAST RACE!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 12:02:08 PM »

Dirt bikes, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), snowmobiles, and other off-road vehicles are major sources of air, water, and noise pollution nationwide. And they rank among the most serious human-made threats to safety and health on public lands and waters.

i wonder where they get their facts? they must not realize that cars out number off-road vehicles at Least 20 to 1. oh i guess they dont make pollution!  Huh i dont hear them whining about cars!

quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 01:12:50 PM »

I just sent them a long long long email with probably about 4 pages of EPA statistics showing just how little ATVs and other OHVs actually pollute the environment compared to cars and other vehicles.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
papahouse

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 01:48:33 PM »

With these groups the facts do not really matter as they rely on the shock value of what they say. Most americians will not research the facts before repeating the and this is how they get their message across to the masses. As with any political group if you repeat anything enough it becomes fact.

These groups all have deep pockets and the backing of social figures, entainers and politicians that are easily recognized to help them get their message out. They target an area, publish propaganda and rally the masses until they get their way.

quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »

Well how about we do the same?

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
Bounty1

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 12:59:35 AM »

With these groups the facts do not really matter as they rely on the shock value of what they say. Most americians will not research the facts before repeating the and this is how they get their message across to the masses. As with any political group if you repeat anything enough it becomes fact.

These groups all have deep pockets and the backing of social figures, entainers and politicians that are easily recognized to help them get their message out. They target an area, publish propaganda and rally the masses until they get their way.

Good post Papa--This is how it is done. It does not take that many people to start this kind of propaganda. We will have to make them to liberal for their stupidity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com