Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for Helping C.W.  (Read 2131 times)
#3 LTR450

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2007, 09:20:59 PM »

Would like to thank Chris Williams once again for the help at DADE last night without the help TC and I may not have had a chance at racing last night. Thanks for know were to start looking for the problem.The #12 bike ran GREAT.
yfzracer88

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 12:00:14 AM »

You are certainly welcome. Chris loves not only racing but helping others out in their time of need. He went to the track to help Samantha Cheetham and he told  me that a few other racers had bike problems that he was able to help them out with their bikes.  As I am sure that you are aware of, Chris will be opening up his own bike shop in the next few months.  He is going to cut back on the nationals and focus on working on bikes and building race engines.  He is lucky that he is going to continue to do what he loves and still be able to go to the races and be around all the great people that he has come to know.  So, if you know anyone that needs any help, I'm sure that he would love your referral.  (He will have a dyno in his shop).  Give him a call or ask him if you need some help out at the track.  He has been helping others out for as long as I can remember.  (Williams ATV Performance) 
I will post the shops phone number when we have one, for now you can reach him on his cell 352-206-0034.  Thank you! Reba Williams
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 01:00:44 AM by yfzracer88 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com