Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You asked for it ! YOU GOT IT! updated  (Read 5262 times)
dreth

« on: June 17, 2007, 05:57:23 PM »

QUADS will be allowed on the MX track at the RALLY! Saturday only, from 10am till 3pm with proper riding gear. Helmet, goggles, gloves, chest protector, riding boots, riding pants and so on. This is a seperate entity from the Rally so it will cost you an additional $20 for this privilage.

they also have a kids pee wee track that is free but an adult must be there!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 05:10:07 PM by Dreth » Logged
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:59:28 PM »

ok just so i understand....its $5 to get in, $20 to ride saturday, and an extra $20 to ride the mx track on saturday...is that right?

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »

Best of my understand is that it is $5 to attend the event w/o riding.  To attend Sat only and ride it's $20, to attend all weekend and ride it's $30.  If you want to use the Mx track at the allocated times it's an additional $20 to ride it. 

There will also be trail rides offered every hour.

http://floridaatvrally.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=49
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »

thats cool. thanks for summing it up QT. lol. it doesnt really seem fair that we have to pay extra to ride the track...but its better than nothing

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 07:17:56 PM »

QUADS will be allowed on the MX track at the RALLY! Saturday only, from 10am till 3pm with proper riding gear. Helmet, goggles, gloves, chest protector, riding boots, riding pants and so on. This is a seperate entity from the Rally so it will cost you an additional $20 for this privilage.

I understand the helmet,goggles,boots and chest protector but do MX tracks really make you wear gloves and riding pants?
dreth

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 07:21:38 PM »

I understand the helmet,goggles,boots and chest protector but do MX tracks really make you wear gloves and riding pants?

This one does for now due to his lack of experience with quads on a mx track. He is concerned with injuries so iT is his track and his rules. He was not gonna let quads at all so consider this a great compromise.
dreth

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:24:01 PM »

thats cool. thanks for summing it up QT. lol. it doesnt really seem fair that we have to pay extra to ride the track...but its better than nothing

The mx track is seperate so that is why the extra money.
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »

The mx track is seperate so that is why the extra money.

ok thanks

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »

Dreth, if someone has a sport quad and only plans to ride the mx track, can they pay $5 to enter the rally and $20 to ride the mx track? or will they have to pay the $20 to ride at the rally also since they have a quad?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 10:18:29 PM »

I am wondering the same thing.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
dreth

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 11:02:09 PM »

Dreth, if someone has a sport quad and only plans to ride the mx track, can they pay $5 to enter the rally and $20 to ride the mx track? or will they have to pay the $20 to ride at the rally also since they have a quad?

valid question! i will get the answer tomorrow.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 11:11:47 PM »

I may be on transport to Texas and Washington and might miss the Rally all together. I'm bummed!! Cry Cry Cry
dreth

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 07:15:10 AM »

I may be on transport to Texas and Washington and might miss the Rally all together. I'm bummed!! Cry Cry Cry

support your family 1st Wink
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 07:50:08 AM »

Thats a real good deal. This is a awesome track and the man originally said "you will never see a quad on that track". Good job Dreth. Also can we define the rules for the trail ride. It sounds like there will be guided trail rides on the "back 40" where we made trails Saturday. Is this not a open riding area? or guided trail rides? If these are guided trail rides I can understand, with the potential for little people getting run over, or high speed collisions by people going where ever they want and meeting up with another rider. Lets clarify that as well. 

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
dreth

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 08:13:18 AM »

Thats a real good deal. This is a awesome track and the man originally said "you will never see a quad on that track". Good job Dreth. Also can we define the rules for the trail ride. It sounds like there will be guided trail rides on the "back 40" where we made trails Saturday. Is this not a open riding area? or guided trail rides? If these are guided trail rides I can understand, with the potential for little people getting run over, or high speed collisions by people going where ever they want and meeting up with another rider. Lets clarify that as well. 

NO ONE RIDES WITHOUT A GUIDE!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 10:00:46 AM »

If I make it back , I will be there. If I don't, may everyone represent and have fun. I fully respect all the efforts and will really miss this event if I can't make it.
   ScratchupBangupBoy is there in spirit!! Kick up some dirt for me!!
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 06:02:40 PM »

Dreth let me borrow your pants and boots?
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

lmao, you might need to find someone bigger to borrow them from.

lol j/k

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »

Yea hes got a pair of crotchless leathers with matching 6" spikes he can lone you. I think your on your own for panties & bra though Shocked

Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 07:31:30 PM »

That's alright wacker your old lady left hers here last weekend
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 08:11:02 PM »

Uh derrrrrrrrrrrr how high school a comeback was that dude....Your old lady is like a buuble gum machine "penny a ball"

1FasterBlaster

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2007, 08:23:49 PM »

How bout ur wife is so easy...a Caveman can do it? Grin
dreth

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 04:06:38 PM »

FOR YOU MX GUYS, if you come out saturday and leave saturday you will only pay $20 to ride the entire facility, MX track included. If you stay the night it will be $30 . not $30 plus $20
dreth

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »

you got it Wink
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 05:14:01 PM »

so basically they dont have to pay extra to ride the MX track? I am paying $30 to enter and ride all weekend. That is all they will have to pay to ride all weekend, AND ride the mx track? I think this will make quite a few people happy! Good Job Dreth!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com