Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SeMiNoLe Mx   6-11-05  (Read 12912 times)
dreth

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 06:23:18 PM »

yall southern boys need to keep an eye on the weather for that weekend Wink
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

dont forget your wings! sky is the limit!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 08:36:05 PM »

oh  i think  its  going  to be  ok  for next weekend  looking  forward  to it  weather  man  says  rain  should  start to clear  by sat  night.....  think god  ! can  cut  grass  on the rain!   

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2005, 05:39:18 PM »

FINALLY THE RAIN IS CLEARING!!!!
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2005, 12:48:20 PM »

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL

Lets hope for the best!! Undecided
dreth

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2005, 05:07:41 PM »

so your gonna stick with your old screen name! thats cool cause everyone knows ya that way
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2005, 03:04:31 PM »

Im out.  Sad  I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock.   Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. Grin

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2005, 03:48:29 PM »

Im out.  Sad  I can't do both Seminole and Hard Rock so i will see the group at Hard Rock.   Seeing our 10 year anniversary is the 17th that will be a great time for the wife. Grin

I think he saw my pics and turned Yella.....  What do you think Dreth???

Grin Wink Matt-  I can't wait to hit the track with you again....I guess Hardrock it is Cool
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 07:45:23 PM »

Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.
dreth

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 09:35:55 PM »

i think your right melissa! Grin

I think he saw my pics and turned Yella.....  What do you think Dreth???

Grin Wink Matt-  I can't wait to hit the track with you again....I guess Hardrock it is Cool
dreth

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 09:37:39 PM »

Who's bringing a camera, or camcorder, I'm gona bring my digital camera, and my mom will do her best to get a bunch of good shots.

i will have my digital and my camcorder! im bringing honda328i with me and we will be sharing my quad so we will trade off on camera duty Grin
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2005, 09:48:37 PM »

Ashpalt dragon said "This will make a great video'. So I assume hes bringing a camera Undecided
dreth

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2005, 07:33:54 PM »

looking good at my house but im 2.5hrs away! well southern boyz, whats up with the weather?
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »

well !  the weather  is getting better   i think  its going to be  ok  for  sat   suppose to  get cleaner  towards    the weekend   hey!  we  might  even see  the sun  for a change   can  wait man ......................... u  got  dirt? Grin Grin

05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58
z400stunter

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2005, 09:24:41 PM »

Any room for a newbie on this ride?  Never rode an MX track before but I love jumps. Is there any safety equip. required besides helmet?

JUMP IT!
lawn_man mx
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2005, 09:37:57 PM »

come on  down !   everybody  is welcome  is  going  to be a good time   youll  need  long  sleeve shirt  long  pants ankle  high  boots  ....check  out   seminoletribemotocross.com  for more info .

o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2005, 10:01:36 PM »

looking good at my house but im 2.5hrs away! well southern boyz, whats up with the weather?

I posted a weather link, but I guess no one saw it. Undecided

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ifps/MapClick.php?CityName=Clewiston&state=FL&site=MFL

WEATHER LINK!!! ABOVE, CLICK IT!!
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2005, 10:04:16 PM »

I don't beleive the weatherman, so I'll let one of you locals post how it looks when you wake up  Grin I don't want to drive an hour and a half into a storm. But for the past two days, we have had like 60% chance of Tstorms, and the suns been shining.
dreth

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2005, 07:45:09 AM »

I don't beleive the weatherman, so I'll let one of you locals post how it looks when you wake up  Grin I don't want to drive an hour and a half into a storm. But for the past two days, we have had like 60% chance of Tstorms, and the suns been shining.

exactly!
Picow18

^ The Difference ^

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2005, 10:39:33 PM »

I'll be there if ...... FLorida400EX can give me a ride i Got my long travel elka fronts and rear on and my lonestar a-arms ,well Florida400EX got it all on for me  Grin but.. he couldnt get my axle on Sad and my swingarm will be here in like a week or 2 but hopefully i'll be there sat.  Wink Also if i make it will be my first time at seminole!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 11:46:09 PM by picow18 » Logged

DECEMBER QOTM WINNER http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2005, 11:41:55 AM »

"Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 89. South wind between 10 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%."

Went from 50% chance to 40, Grin

I suggest you get there earlier  than usual,because in Florida during the summer it usually rains every afternoon between 2 and 4. Undecided
dreth

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2005, 06:33:34 PM »

i just spoke with jack at seminole and he said that more than likely they will be closed this weekend do to the weather Angry im  currently looking into hitting another track somewhere else because i need to ride!
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2005, 01:15:29 PM »

Update.......The track is 45min from me and its been flooding here all morning.   

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2005, 02:33:31 PM »

Well there site says practice is for sure closed for saturday. I want to get some ride time at this track at least one more time before my first race on July 3rd. I can't next weekend because of there race, so how bout the 25th? Anyone up for it?
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2005, 04:48:59 PM »

you racing on 07.03.05, cool. i will be racing also. yeah i need to practice also. i need stamina and endurance practice! race is 7 laps on the big track! am going to see if i can go out there tomorrow.
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2005, 05:46:33 PM »

you racing on 07.03.05, cool. i will be racing also. yeah i need to practice also. i need stamina and endurance practice! race is 7 laps on the big track! am going to see if i can go out there tomorrow.

Big track? In the video and pics there on the small track. Oh well. Yeh hopefully I can race I've only been on a track twice, but thought pretty well of myself. I could care less if I come in last, just as long as I have fun!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com