Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scout Ride II  (Read 50086 times)
dreth

« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2005, 07:01:58 AM »

good luck with the rain this weekend!
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2005, 07:36:55 AM »

I've been looking forward to a trip like this for a while,,,,,,and I know you guys expect a "BUT" in there, well here goes.

A coworker of mine gave me a cold late this week, and I could just shoot them for coming into work hacking their lungs out, but oh well.

I think I coulda been alright without the rain, but with the rain, who knows what I would have by the end of the ride.

I will still be coming up there, so campers please don't cancel your trips, I just will not be making the long ride,,,,I've had some pretty bad upper respiratory stuff before and don't want to go there again.

who knows, I could get lucky and this storm might not throw much rain on us, and I'd be happy to show some people around shorter trails for those who are staying behind.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2005, 08:07:02 AM »

Dakota and I will drop some gas I think. How far can I go on a 250cc 2x4 with a 2.8 gallon tank? Sorry about your cold Ida.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2005, 08:36:17 AM »

My 250ex will go over 70 miles before reserve is needed if that gives you any idea.

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2005, 09:15:48 AM »

So I probably only need another gallon of has then? Could probably push it the last mile or so if I had to.  Grin 

12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2005, 10:21:34 AM »

all depends on how you ride it,,,,,Steve was that 70 miles going as fast as you ride it, or someone else? ;-)

my 400EX will go about 60 miles before hitting the reserve and another 10 on the reserve.

but that's just putting around.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2005, 10:31:11 AM »

Ida

My brother offered up a bottle of penicillin and a inhaler. What ya think?

12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2005, 05:51:28 PM »

Hers's hopeomg that the rain has past the ONF by tomorrow. Something has come up and I will need to be on the road back home by 2:30.

Id@, if you are up for it I would like to take a shorter ride. Maybe ride some short trails then back to your place then ride some more.

Hollywood, I am still planing on stoping for breakfast at the HH in GCS so if you are still planing on going I will see you @ 6:00 AM.

LETS RIDE, Jim

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2005, 06:15:56 PM »

Hey Ida!

Did you realize that this ride/camp is same weekend as the LMK last year?....

I just realized that and thought it is neat that everyone is finding their way back there a year later Smiley
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »

Mrs.Nightbreed, I was not on the site last year. What is LMK? I know that LMK must be LakeMaryKid, but what are you talking about? Nothing bad I hope.

Jim,

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
Mrs.Nightbreed

« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2005, 06:38:26 PM »

Not at all!!

It was a BIG group ride that a lot of us camped at Ida's cabin for the whole weekend to celebrate LakeMaryKid getting his quad. It is a LONG story but it was good times.....

2 Words:  DUDE POOL  Grin Grin

(Ask Id@ about it  LOL)
Hollywood
Supreme Member

Team ATP Racing #8

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2005, 07:44:05 PM »

Ida- Yes that was 70 even with me on it I mean come on it only has a 110 main jet. lol

jbbj- Yea I am still coming but something came up as far as meeting you in the am. We are going to head down to Ocala tonight and staying overnight to pick up Candice's son so he can ride his new quad with us tomorrow. Needless to say with all the rain and being his 1st day on the new quad I think we'll just stick around close to Ida's. Plus it may be a little later than expected before we get there. I'll send you a PM.

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2005, 07:59:35 PM »

Anyone that is going down from the J'vill aera I will be stiping at the HH in GCS for breakfast between 5:30 and 6:00 if you would like to join me. Look for a white expidetion with a black and white warrior on the trailer.

Jim,

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2005, 08:44:24 PM »

Not at all!!

It was a BIG group ride that a lot of us camped at Ida's cabin for the whole weekend to celebrate LakeMaryKid getting his quad. It is a LONG story but it was good times.....

2 Words:  DUDE POOL  Grin Grin

(Ask Id@ about it  LOL)

evil woman, evil woman.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
jjamesbar
Supreme Member

beware of the green trucks

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2005, 08:51:32 PM »

well its less than 12 hrs before we meet up. i guess i'd better start getting packed up. '
'
jeff

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2005, 09:19:31 PM »

I am all set up for a quick pack up in the morning. See you all in the AM.

Jim

Agent

LETS RIDE!!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2005, 06:05:52 AM »

hey, who out there is still goin due to the rain? let me know so we can head out...

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2005, 07:55:07 AM »

What a waste of a good morning to stay in bed. Got up @ 0430 made coffee and finished loading up. Checked weather and it did not look to bad, went outside to finish loading up and still no rain and it looked like it had not rained all night. Pulled out and went down to GCS to HH for breakfast, still no rain. Had breakfast and then headed south, still no rain. About Bostwick strated to just sprinkel and not looking good to the south. By the time I got to the Palatka Mall it was raining  (pouring) so hard that I could not hardly see and it looked like, due to the puddles it had been raining most of the night. So I gave it up tuned around and now I am back home and bike is back in the garage.

Oh well there is always another day.

Id@ thanks for the offer to use your place to stage out of, maybe we can do it another day.

Jim,
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 07:57:08 AM by jbbj220 » Logged

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2005, 07:59:50 AM »

it's 8am, does anyone know where your riders are?

we got Autotek, QT and Larry here,,,,,and of course Id@.........

next?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2005, 08:15:41 AM »

D*** I should have come on down. If nothing else could have hung out and had a BS session and got to know you guys. that would have been better than spending the day in the house.

Jim,

redtree511

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2005, 09:29:54 AM »

This is lame..  9:30 and the sun is shining in Tampa.  I did not think it would stop pouring like it was this morning when I was getting ready to leave. 

How about Sunday...anyone up for something tomorrow??

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2005, 10:16:24 AM »

Mayde we could try for a short ride day tomorrow, that is if Id@ is up for it. Ether way I might just go down to Rodman for a short day of rideing.

Jim,

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2005, 10:37:07 AM »

I will be leaving as soon as I can in the morning, but I'm sure there will be a few people here.

I gotta be back in Orlando by about 1-2pm.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2005, 10:40:28 AM »

Have a safe trip and again thanks for offering up your place. I look forward to meeting you someday.

Jim,

qt314nfla

« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2005, 11:17:16 PM »

it's 8am, does anyone know where your riders are?

we got Autotek, QT and Larry here,,,,,and of course Id@.........

next?

Id@

This is the ride formerly known as the scout ride....now called the HARDCORE Scout Ride!  To my crew I'd ride w/ y'all anytime.  Nice to see a few of us still stick it out.  Line up of the hardcore riders:  QT, Shulco, jjamesbar, Odie and wife, Wilburz, Dakota, Autotek, Chillinthemost.

Id@ thanks for everything I really appreciate your generocity.  Sorry you weren't feeling well.  I know after we left Hollywood and crew and a few others showed up for a shorter ride.  Sorry I missed you this time.  You guys left camp like 30 minutes before we got back.  Nice meeting all the new people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com