Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Group ride 6/4/05 Quick Track Lakeland  (Read 15534 times)
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2005, 05:13:43 PM »

I don't think that I will be going with a 70% chance of rain.  If I do anything it will be tomorrow night.  Thinking about going to Dade City to race.  Anyone up for it?  They have a class for everyone.  Even the little quys.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
mudrat
Supreme Member

ATP Racing #19

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 05:18:16 PM »

I am about fed up with this rain, enough is enough Angry

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800
dreth

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 05:47:11 PM »

looks like the rain is gonna ruin it for yall Angry  im sorry, no im not, yes i am, no im not, yes i am Cheesy sorry! the devil jumped in on our conversation! really though, i am sorry Cry and wish you sunny skies Grin
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 05:50:34 PM »

I don't think that I will be going with a 70% chance of rain.  If I do anything it will be tomorrow night.  Thinking about going to Dade City to race.  Anyone up for it?  They have a class for everyone.  Even the little quys.

Says only 40% down here. If do any racing though it'll probably be at Bartow Saturday nite. I don't know the track in Dade City.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2005, 07:07:20 PM »

Okay guys, looks as if this group ride won't happen Cry. Some of the fellas have committed to other plans b/c of the unsurety of what Quicktrack will do in the AM. A few plan on racing at Dade City tomorrow nite. I would like to do this as well but I don't have a Kill Switch. I may just end up riding Bartow on Sunday after all.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 07:24:09 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

mudrat
Supreme Member

ATP Racing #19

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2005, 10:20:49 PM »

Rob, Mike at ATP has one in the shop, we can bring it with us......come on out and play!!!

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2005, 01:45:59 AM »

Okay guys, looks as if this group ride won't happen Cry. Some of the fellas have committed to other plans b/c of the unsurety of what Quicktrack will do in the AM. A few plan on racing at Dade City tomorrow nite. I would like to do this as well but I don't have a Kill Switch. I may just end up riding Bartow on Sunday after all.

Read the post before we left the shop, I have one black Pro Design kill switch in the truck with me. Let me know if it will help you out.

Mike

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2005, 06:59:03 AM »

Thanx Jeff and Mike. Wayne has one that he's bringing over for me.

dre

life is short so enjoy!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2005, 11:03:03 AM »

rob, so are you going to quick track of dade city, dre Huh
01ZX12R
Supreme Member

Its all fun and games till the flag drops!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »

Well guys turned out that we could not ride at Lakeland or Bartow. But I think it was a good thing, otherwise we may not have ever went over to Mulberry M/X track. I would have to say it was a great track. The weather held out for us today. Great ridin with you guys today.(Rob,Dre, Luis).

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132
T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2005, 09:02:52 PM »

Where are some pics Grin?

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2005, 09:22:51 PM »

Yall should have come to Dade City Last night.  Had a good time.  Mudrat---I'll get you next time.  Still washin dirt out of my hair. 

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
mudrat
Supreme Member

ATP Racing #19

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »

That's the beauty of being bald!

Had a blast!  Can't wait to next time!

05' Sportsman 800
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2005, 10:00:59 PM »

Dre got some video of the ride. That track is the best secret in this area. I can't believe how nice that place is. VERY WIDE and the most quad friendly track I've ridden. The guy that runs the place is a "Class Act" also. He maintains that place by himself and the layout is awsome. He even did an intermission (Which gave us time to hit the concessions) while he groomed the track. I'm definitely glad that we ended up riding today and found that spot. Surely will be hittin' that again Grin.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 10:02:33 PM by Ride1Rob » Logged

53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2005, 11:26:42 AM »

it was a great track. the only thing i dislike about it is some of the jumps have a huge lip on thim but then there not very big jumps. the only jump that was fun was the triple i hit it once came a little short and hurt my collar bone a little bit but thanks to elka i rode harder than i thought i would not bad for being off the bike for 4 weeks and still having a briken collar bone. and im also glad we went there $15 with out membership and $10 with thats cheap.

did you see that one section of the track next to the whoops during inermission they shut the whoops down and use that part of the track but it was to muddy.

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com