Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......  (Read 71358 times)
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2007, 02:18:57 PM »

Art, I remember when you made that post but all the crap started when everyone started bashing Brett and had pictures posted of the Brett Free Zone. Qt and Muddfreak made several post and they were bashed also. A lot of times me and Qt may have not seen eye to eye but I moderated those posts myself and deleted pics myself and it only got worse. I always tried to be fair with everyone and the rules were no bashing so I had to delete some posts that were made by people that I liked to ride with. It pissed them off and now I just choose not to ride with them anymore. At that same time I recieved a long Pm from one of those members and this was in that PM. "Yunt if he had shown up it would not have been pretty. WE ALL CARRY GUNS!!!!". Then the site gets threatened with a lawsuit. Thats time to shut the site down and not worry anymore.

Guess what??? The FMR crew was right about Brett, you can even ask QT and Freakk about that.

I betchya we are right again! Wink

My Big Brotha Scrub, you know what they say about history, it repeats itself. So, lets all take this in for a history lesson soon to be heard and seen by others in the future Wink

WURD

05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2007, 02:21:16 PM »

Knowledge Cool

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
Able

« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »

here is a copy of your signature Mr. Maturity!!...

The Short Bus Rides Again ! floridaatv.com

"you've got to be the worst moderator I've ever heard of"

But you have heard of me !

Embrace your American freedom! spread the good news about fantastic riding spots

Yes and ? How is that offensive to you ? I don't believe it calls you anything. It's not directed at  you at all.

DUDE , you are like that little kid with his finger in someone's face....."I'm not touching you....I'm not touching you"..... You have  been an instigator for so long....LMAO

You on the other hand are the narcissistic little third grader calling people names and crying if they call them back.

Pl - talk here. you simply want a chance to bash me and delete my posts, sorry, won't happen. grow up
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2007, 03:15:24 PM »

You on the other hand are the narcissistic little third grader calling people names and crying if they call them back.

Pl - talk here. you simply want a chance to bash me and delete my posts, sorry, won't happen. grow up
[/quote]

hey you must think you are on floridaatv the communist site, because their the ones that delete post!

JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY t-SHIRTS FOR THE RALLY........  Wink

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2007, 03:16:24 PM »

WOW I can honestly say I have never complained if someone called me a name but insult....LOL ..running out of Witty comebacks?.....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »

FYI we don't delete posts overthere and you can say/type whatever you like without sensorship.
We just thought we could keep all the drama in one spot and also thought you were a MAN? and could handle that type of environment....guess not  Huh

He/she?  ~~HA~~

Able

« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2007, 03:18:43 PM »

WOW I can honestly say I have never complained if someone called me a name but insult....LOL ..running out of Witty comebacks?.....

Just wanted to make sure you understand it  Grin

Ricky forget the rally,you might see me at the ranch from time to time  Cool
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2007, 03:24:06 PM »

As long as you realize what a crybaby you are....I am just fine....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2007, 03:26:42 PM »

I see your hunger for POWER has begun once again! Deleting posts! Cry Cry

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Able

« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2007, 03:34:10 PM »

Anything I post here should be addressed here. Anything I do at another site has nothing to do with how or what I post here. If you take issue with my posts here please contact the mods here. But with all the personal attacks you guys (in general) have made at me, that would be quite hypocritical to complain about me.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2007, 03:44:31 PM »

Anything I post here should be addressed here. Anything I do at another site has nothing to do with how or what I post here. If you take issue with my posts here please contact the mods here. But with all the personal attacks you guys (in general) have made at me, that would be quite hypocritical to complain about me.

If the shoe fits...

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2007, 03:48:43 PM »

Thats ok by me!  Grin

Here how Cain edits other people post..... look and see how edit this post!  Did you know Cain that you cant do that on a open forum without have it posted on the site.... hmmmm

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2007, 03:48:59 PM »

so why the continued unprovoked attacks by you and your great bunch of people ?

Because your a clown. You say unprovoked but really it's not you treat people like dirt on the other site and if anyone says something back you delete it or throw a fit. Here you have no control over and people say what they want. You try and spin it as unprovoked attacks but really it's just retailiation to how you treat others.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »

Busted  Grin  I guest I'll see you too in Miami  Shocked

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2007, 03:51:47 PM »

It start to make you think about Paul being part of the ATV ASSOCIATION!  Sad

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »

Thats ok by me!  Grin

Here how Cain edits other people post..... look and see how edit this post!  Did you know Cain that you cant do that on a open forum without have it posted on the site.... hmmmm

Watch out big-daddy you'll be next on the hit list.... Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »

Art, I remember when you made that post but all the crap started when everyone started bashing Brett and had pictures posted of the Brett Free Zone. Qt and Muddfreak made several post and they were bashed also. A lot of times me and Qt may have not seen eye to eye but I moderated those posts myself and deleted pics myself and it only got worse. I always tried to be fair with everyone and the rules were no bashing so I had to delete some posts that were made by people that I liked to ride with. It pissed them off and now I just choose not to ride with them anymore. At that same time I recieved a long Pm from one of those members and this was in that PM. "Yunt if he had shown up it would not have been pretty. WE ALL CARRY GUNS!!!!". Then the site gets threatened with a lawsuit. Thats time to shut the site down and not worry anymore.

Guess what??? The FMR crew was right about Brett, you can even ask QT and Freakk about that.

I never said you were right or wrong. The rules of the forum was no bashing and when it came to that, I deleted the threads and it pissed people off. I guess since some people cannot have rules to abide by it best they make their own site and stay away from the ones who has rules. Why go to other sites if you cannot get along with the owners or moderators or cannot abide by the sites rules.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2007, 04:07:07 PM »

Thats ok by me!  Grin

Watch out big-daddy you'll be next on the hit list.... Wink

Thanks, but I have more IP address then he as brain cells Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2007, 04:11:43 PM »

You are way too funny....   Grin

Hey PS - Everytime my son sees a BK or McDonald commerical, he starts laughing his butt off.....  lmbo...... Grin

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2007, 04:12:38 PM »

Just because you choose to do that on your web site with such frequency does not make that the standard for your delusional view of a web site.

The Florida Mud Riders web site operates on the founding premise of saying what you want to say when you want say it with out moderation. We hold that to the highest standard.

Here again I would like to extend an invitation to all of the people who would like to join the Florida Mud Riders to feel free and come on over. Just please you must be over 21 years of age.

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2007, 04:14:03 PM »

Just because you choose to do that on your web site with such frequency does not make that the standard for your delusional view of a web site.

The Florida Mud Riders web site operates on the founding premise of saying what you want to say when you want say it with out moderation. We hold that to the highest standard.

Here again I would like to extend an invitation to all of the people who would like to join the Florida Mud Riders to feel free and come on over. Just please you must be over 21 years of age.

Kewl.... thanks for the invite..... Cool

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2007, 08:55:50 PM »

Wow, I am amazed at how disillusioned Cain is. He throws the word hypocrite around as much as he spews his freedom of speech. You, Cain, obviously dont realize it applies to everyone not just you. It amazes me that you think we are so inferior to your "extreme" intelligence by acting like you started this thread to help people. You are full of sh!t and everyone knows it.

duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »

Wow! Haven't been able to visit the site much in a while and I can see I haven't missed anything new or different! SOS
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2007, 09:44:53 PM »

so why the continued unprovoked attacks by you and your great bunch of people ?

for starters you are a self righteous crybaby instigator!!......just saying

Just another example of an unprovokes attack. Hey Joe how about you get out of third grade ?

Cain you changed your post to me calling me a narcissistic 3rd grader..and deleted other posts where I got you all ticked off...Dude you are soft.??...do you need a diaper change?..No wonder you stay at home you have NO backbone... Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2007, 11:05:51 PM »

I never said you were right or wrong. The rules of the forum was no bashing and when it came to that, I deleted the threads and it pissed people off. I guess since some people cannot have rules to abide by it best they make their own site and stay away from the ones who has rules. Why go to other sites if you cannot get along with the owners or moderators or cannot abide by the sites rules.

I get along with the Owner and the Moderators.... Just not Cain.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com