Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy at a great price! Inside advice stright from......  (Read 71361 times)
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2007, 05:24:20 PM »

Glad to see you feeling better Mike..............Good Point!

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 05:38:32 PM »

cain73, I do not know why they let people like you post on this board. The only reason you are posting this is to try to start ****. Look at your signature, trying to start ****. You are on the edge, over the top I bet you internet buddies think you are cool.

You must be a weak, needy person that always feels like he is on the outside looking in. Whats wrong the cool kids wouldn't let you play with them so you told their mommies on them?

as a matter of fact cain has a few great friends and as to him being weak and needy you couldn't be anymore wrong. Opinions are like Nose's some smell others dont. Just so that I understand you correctly you feel those of us here that voice our opinions that are not always inline with main stream liberal America or agree with the drive by media  are on the Edge and always looking to start **** . OK I have been called worse by better people
It is people like us who are fighting to keep our riding areas open because we voice our opinions until it is heard by as many ears as necessary. If your toes get stepped on or your feelings get hurt in the process, so be it.... take a few advil, recite a few wooosa's and move on.

You are really Rush Limbaugh aren't you...lol. You must have really have been waiting to post that to someone and my post was as close as you can get to be relevent to your arguement. Because your post is way out of context with anything I was talking about.

His post had nothing to do with helping out the greater cause of gaining access for 4 wheelers. It was meant to be a jab at anyone that owns property at River Ranch that maybe thinks that enough is enough with the publicity. It was just to stir the pot and you know it.

So turn on Rush (by the way I listen to him. conservative) and find another post that is relevent to your point.

better yet DirtBooger, quit hiding behind your new name.

Id@

I think I recognise this guy, didn't he use to post as g__ ___t? I just can't seem to recall all of it right now. Perhaps a $79 internet detective can help me with that.  Cool

gay dirt was before your time here,,,unless you just outed youreself ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Able

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 06:50:29 PM »

I was going to stay out of this drama but enough is enough. First it makes me sick that we have people like Dreth and Rick and many others from both of these web sites working many hours and spending alot of their own money, for what, to work towards getting more riding areas. They do all this and then get to come back to both web sites and see all this childish 3rd grade crap. And not only are they seeing it but so are alot of other folks like state officials,  the same folks the association is going to be going to and arguing about land. we are putting up such a united front and professional image they will just open doors for us. Don't think they don't watch these web sites, when I along with Dreth were working to get an ATV Park in St. Lucie Co. The environmental folks at the county went right to a web site and obtained pictures of illegal riding right in the county. Look at some of the pictures that have been posted on both sites and look at it from the angle of where it is. There have been pictures posted on both sites that can be utilized. I wish we would all sit back take a breath and look at the big picture. If the folks invovled with this drama, (both sides) had put as much energy into something positive, think what could have been done.

You know what there are folks on here I might not like. I am not going to get into a childish banter with them in an open forum. Call them on the phone or ignore them, I don' think they live in your house. But we all have one common purpose, we need places to ride.

And if anyone is interested the tax deed sales are no big surprise they have been going on for years. But now there is competition. Also M&J Lands is not the only people marketing the property, there are a couple of more. River Ranch owners and Suburban Estates owners are protective of their areas. There is alot of information about both places if you are interested in buying at either place, just remember they both have their own rules etc.

We need to be untied in our efforts to gain riding areas. We do not need to give any ammunition to the other side. We can also agree to disagree but not have to carry it to the extreme that it is.

You make great points about uniting and working for more legal riding places and keeping current ones open. However, stopping the powers that be from fighting won't be as easy as pretending there's no riding at rr.
I understand and agree with not posting illegal riding pics from rr, in fact I am against posting illegal riding pics period. but if they don't get pics from rr posts, they'll use them from kids on the street, or where ever they want.
I say use their weapon against them. instead of acting like there's no riding at rr, post tons of pics of LEGAL riding. Then when they complain use rr as an example of how people ride legally and enjoy themselves and petition for more places like it.
Able

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 06:51:35 PM »

Actually Id@ gaydirt is here just under another name, just like on the other site. In fact the owner operator of that name has posted on this thread, and no it's not me  Wink
indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »

I never said there is no riding at River Ranch or Suburban Estates. I also mentioned illegal pictures here in St. Lucie County not River Ranch, but illegal riding pictures from wherever are bad just as is all this drama from not just this thread but the others.  How could I say there is no riding at River Ranch when there are 3 other web sites that talk about it in the open. The misconception comes in when people think that is it's primary purpose and it's not. ATV riding is part of it.  The other problem comes in when non-members get misinformation and don't know the rules from either River Ranch or Surburban Estates.
Able

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »

I never said there is no riding at River Ranch or Suburban Estates. I also mentioned illegal pictures here in St. Lucie County not River Ranch, but illegal riding pictures from wherever are bad just as is all this drama from not just this thread but the others.  How could I say there is no riding at River Ranch when there are 3 other web sites that talk about it in the open. The misconception comes in when people think that is it's primary purpose and it's not. ATV riding is part of it.  The other problem comes in when non-members get misinformation and don't know the rules from either River Ranch or Surburban Estates.

I agree. I wasn't putting words in your mouth, sorry for any confusion. All I meant was that RR could be used as a model for appropriate land use for atv riding. I understand that atv riding is not the sole purpose for RR, and that's part of the reason I don't own there yet. But instituting a don't talk or post about it policy is not necessary or effective in my personal opinion. I believe more info should be made available to clear up any questions, and let people know that RR is more for hunting, camping, etc than for atv riding. And it should be made clear that it is more for ute riding when atv's are used there as it's not really condusive to fast sport style riding.
Again this thread was not intended for drama, it was intended to save other members here money while investing in RR.
indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2007, 07:14:26 PM »

Like I said it isn't just this thread that has drama, and all the drama doesn't look good.

Information about River Ranch can be found all over and if someone has a question about riding there p.m. me.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 07:32:17 PM »

gay dirt was before your time here,,,unless you just outed youreself ;-)

Id@

How do you know what was before my time? I have been riding for thirty years and I have been online since 110 baud Fidonet, which predates the public's use of the Internet. It stands to reason I have been visiting off road sites for quite a bit of time now. Wink

I'm not sure if you know who gaydirt is, but I do and will be happy to tell the freakin forum if you really want. Maybe I will just post up the Internet archives concerning this person?

I have to say, I am disappointed in you id@. I have done nothing to you, and quite a few people here consider me a asset. Attacking me and making snide comments at nearly every one of my posts isn't something I would expect from a fellow Canon Rebel photographer.

Have a nice day.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 07:33:55 PM »

Chuck - I thank you for your comments. You can't please all the people all the time, and I won't even try. It does however please me to have someone I respect speak well of me. I am who I am and I don't try to hide it or change it depending on who I'm talking to. We may or may not see eye to eye on everything, but I always respect you and your opinion, and would never bash you for it.

Dirtbooger - Sorry you don't like my post. My intentions were not to start anything, but to pass on info that was given to me that may benefit my fellow riders. You're entitled to your opinion. People here know exactly who I am. All you have to do is read 1 post I make to figure it out. I've even called it to moderator's attention myself at times. I don't see how that is any of your concern either way.
I dont use multiple names here. This is the only active one I have and post from. I'm hiding nothing.

Ida - That was funny  Wink  Not everyone would have called him on his hypocrisy, I'm glad you did.

If that the case, why did you post that on the site you modrate?  Another lie there Joe! you only come he to start crap or sell some thing. I still have your PM on that one.... remember!  Shocked

Are you seriously threatening a member with disclosing a PM? This is rich.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Able

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »

......if someone has a question about riding there p.m. me.

Thank you for your willingness to help others  Thumbs Up
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »

Actually Id@ gaydirt is here just under another name, just like on the other site. In fact the owner operator of that name has posted on this thread, and no it's not me  Wink

I'm fully aware of that, but thought it was funnier to put it on Jack's shoulders ;-)

and they know who they are, behind the wall at Daytona.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »

comeon now, let's not get a photoshop war going ;-)

let's let this thread die please, I'd like to sleep tonight.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »

I see it as self defence  Wink  I just spend a hour working on them. But I guest I'll you to his site and started the war!

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Able

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »

I dont understand why so many people go get stuff from other places on the net and bring it here or to the other site. what happens here should stay here and vice versa. If you want to see the start of anything I have proof of so much it would be very interesting to let it all out.
 Now back to the prupose of THIS thread please.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 10:02:42 PM »

.........I have been online since 110 baud Fidonet, which predates the public's use of the Internet.
So has every other guy that slept with Al Gore while we was inventing it. Grin

................and quite a few people here consider me a asset................

And are any of these members people that have met you?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 10:11:57 PM »

I dont understand why so many people go get stuff from other places on the net and bring it here or to the other site. what happens here should stay here and vice versa. If you want to see the start of anything I have proof of so much it would be very interesting to let it all out.
 Now back to the prupose of THIS thread please.

You mean there actually IS a purpose?   Shocked  Come on guys, let it lay.  Guess what?  More people than on this website talk about RR.  A book was written.  Florida Trend Magazine did an article (in 1985).  That darned St Pete newspaper article keeps popping up.  There are several websites for RR discussion.  Big secret...  My age is more secret than RR and I dont mind saying that I am 50.  So a few of us got together, requested a private paid for section and that is about all there is to it.  Why worry about it, why argue about it?  If you want to talk about RR, knock yourself out, but just as you have a right to talk about it, RR owners have a right to the section that they asked to be created for them and paid for.  It might be a good thing to know what you talk about though.  So check your facts before you speak.   Now, lets not spend all of Sunday banging away at the keyboard.  Go riding, fishing, skiing, spend some family time and enjoy yourselves.   Kiss
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 11:18:08 PM by renmus » Logged
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 11:12:35 PM »

.........I have been online since 110 baud Fidonet, which predates the public's use of the Internet.

and I was connecting via modem to friends and family across town in the early 80's as a child before Fidonet started,,,,,,,and I can pee farther than you Jack.

Cool

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 11:15:39 PM »

A legend in his own mind!  Roll Eyes

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 11:19:30 PM »

I was going to stay out of this drama but enough is enough. First it makes me sick that we have people like Dreth and Rick and many others from both of these web sites working many hours and spending alot of their own money, for what, to work towards getting more riding areas. They do all this and then get to come back to both web sites and see all this childish 3rd grade crap. And not only are they seeing it but so are alot of other folks like state officials,  the same folks the association is going to be going to and arguing about land. we are putting up such a united front and professional image they will just open doors for us. Don't think they don't watch these web sites, when I along with Dreth were working to get an ATV Park in St. Lucie Co. The environmental folks at the county went right to a web site and obtained pictures of illegal riding right in the county. Look at some of the pictures that have been posted on both sites and look at it from the angle of where it is. There have been pictures posted on both sites that can be utilized. I wish we would all sit back take a breath and look at the big picture. If the folks invovled with this drama, (both sides) had put as much energy into something positive, think what could have been done.

You know what there are folks on here I might not like. I am not going to get into a childish banter with them in an open forum. Call them on the phone or ignore them, I don' think they live in your house. But we all have one common purpose, we need places to ride.

And if anyone is interested the tax deed sales are no big surprise they have been going on for years. But now there is competition. Also M&J Lands is not the only people marketing the property, there are a couple of more. River Ranch owners and Suburban Estates owners are protective of their areas. There is alot of information about both places if you are interested in buying at either place, just remember they both have their own rules etc.

We need to be untied in our efforts to gain riding areas. We do not need to give any ammunition to the other side. We can also agree to disagree but not have to carry it to the extreme that it is.

Bow Clapper
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 07:07:21 AM »

This might be the most offensive personal attack here yet.  Cry

[/quote]

As a matter of fact, yes. Maybe one day, if you ever actually ride, you might also.  Wink

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2007, 07:09:43 AM »

and I was connecting via modem to friends and family across town in the early 80's as a child before Fidonet started,,,,,,,and I can pee farther than you Jack.

Cool

Id@

I'll take that bet Poindexter.  Nerd

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 09:00:13 AM »

A legend in his own mind!

* 1834562872452ce31161912.jpg (3.04 KB, 86x83 - viewed 291 times.)

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2007, 08:47:59 AM »

I see the drama Queen ...That Never starts Drama is back.....Hey Cain/Able..Debatethis.. Moon

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »

I see the drama Queen ...That Never starts Drama is back.....Hey Cain/Able..Debatethis.. Moon

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »

This might be the most offensive personal attack here yet.  Cry

Not meant to be offensive. Meant to be a joke. I have never met you and can only base your personality off your posts. I have heard stories from friends about you though. Granted, those are just 1 account of your character, but what they said, said alot. I come onto these forums to joke around and try not to take anything seriously. I will agree that a lot of your posts seem like you are bragging that your the best at whatever the topic may be, especially mud riding and it is very annoying. The people on this website would be a lot nicer to you if you would admit to that and try to change it.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com