Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should people who talk bad about quaders be banned?
YES
NO

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban anti quad talk here?  (Read 27277 times)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »

cant we all just get along.Life is way to short for drama isnt that
why we go to the woods to ride, to get away from the day to day
stress and drama.

Now this is why I like you. Why aren't we riding right now....Smiley

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 10:04:57 PM »

Blah blah blah talk is cheap there boys.........  newbie with ideas! Funny.....heres some for you; buy a deed, build a camp and become a MAN!...........you're wasting your time beating on a dead horse.  Wink

Oh yeah, went your buy a deed, dont forget to paid the fees, they need to redo the bathrooms.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 10:48:54 PM »

i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.

thanks. i knew i would eventually get people like you to not like me.

I think these better then everyone people should form there own websites so they can pregnant dog and complain among themselves and not insult evebody here like thay are better because they have money.

we do have our own website.  Grin

i cant believe these people do this. how fricken stupid! are you that boared. dang. if i ever get to be like these people, someone please come shoot me and put me out of my misery.

keep it up though. im gonna go get some popcorn and ill be back to get some more laughs.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »

I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?

troy

Oh Give me a break!!!! Jack who do you think you are kidding, go PM yourself!!!!
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »

I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?

troy

Oh Give me a break!!!! Jack who do you think you are kidding, go PM yourself!!!!

LOL!!!
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2007, 11:53:07 PM »

troy

Oh please cry me a river. Tell me oh enlightened one who do you think sets up camp fires in the middle of trails then dumps beer bottles/cans next to? Who do you think does doughnuts in the middle of main trails leading to the front and back of the property? Who do you think tears up the culverts put in to keep the roads high and dry? It's certainly not most of the land owners because they are the ones funding these projects and doing the improvements. It's the people borrowing keys or sneaking in. They don't care of the roads are driveable for anyone else, they don't care where they dump their crap, if they need a pair of boots they don't care that they have to break your window out to get to some in your camp or how many rodents will invade your trailer after it's left wide open, they also don't care that the next time you come out to your camp that you won't have supplies that you need to have a long weekend camping.

It's real simple if you don't like the talk then don't read the threads. You said yourself you can't afford it well then why read it? You aren't going to find an open invite to everyone and if you can't buy and you don't like the owners attitides then stay out of it. If I see a topic related to something that I think it stupid or involves the people on this site I'd rather not chat with I don't read it.

The only reason your upset is that you can't afford property out there. Sorry not my fault I worked my butt off to be to afford everything I have with no ones help and won't apologize for it. Maybe you would understand better if you fenced off your yard and started selling off keys allowing your friends in, then after a few weekends a few of their friends show up, then a few more, then some items keep on turning up missing in your house, then someone sets your car on fire in your driveway. I wonder if then you would still have the same attitude against those of us trying to defend our property?! I'm guessing not but you will probably say yes just to keep bringing attention to yourself.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
qt314nfla

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »

Very well put Bill!!!  I hope to meet you and ride w/ you one day. Thumbs Up
Able

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2007, 12:00:31 AM »

Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Able

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 12:03:54 AM »

Bleedsblue - you're right the people doing that crappy stuff are the ones that don't own there. I hope they catch who ever did that to your stuff and put a stop to what's going on out there with the people sneaking in. Maybe there can be something done to make it safer for you land owners, while still promoting the place for others interested in buying out there. I'd buy in but it's way too far for me. I might buy in a little closer to home at rr.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2007, 06:34:02 AM »

Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.

Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is...?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:43:36 PM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 07:24:58 AM »

i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
      thats funny,"hold on intruder,the cops will be here soon"    45 minutes later the intruder is all done and the cops are askin you if you have been drinkin and where are your guns
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 07:31:28 AM »

thats funny,"hold on intruder,the cops will be here soon"    45 minutes later the intruder is all done and the cops are askin you if you have been drinkin and where are your guns

So you just shoot em first and explain your drunkenness later?

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 07:33:03 AM »

uhhh...... yea.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2007, 07:34:44 AM »

uhhh...... yea.

I guess it is OK if you are wearing your helmet.

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 08:39:04 AM »

Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is Big Daddy.

Jack I,M TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! Next time I'll I may let you die in my generator room and save the world for another fool.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »

Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is Big Daddy.

Jack I,M TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! Next time I'll I may let you die in my generator room and save the world for another fool.

Spare me. just because everyone can't see you attacking me personally in the RR forum doesn't mean I can't.

Well Jack.......Heres where you are wrong! I have better thing (family time) to do then waste my talking about you.  Enough said.....bye bye Junior

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 10:48:09 AM »

troy

I think you might want to read a simple document call the Bill of rights something called the 1st Amendment allows free speech. Although in some instances the speech is volgar and obscene it is still the rights of Americans to exercise this ability to express yourself regardless.  temember the old sticks and stones story of yore. there words reflecting opinions, If you dont like what is said dont read it, change the channel, walk away.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It prohibits the federal legislature from making laws that establish religion (the "Establishment Clause") or prohibit free exercise of religion (the "Free Exercise Clause"), laws that infringe the freedom of speech,  infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to assemble peaceably, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Although the First Amendment only explicitly prohibits the named rights from being abridged by laws made by Congress, the courts have interpreted it as applying more broadly. As the first sentence in the body of the Constitution reserves all law-making ("legislative") authority to Congress, the courts have held that the First Amendment's terms also extend to the executive and judicial branches. Additionally, in the 20th century the Supreme Court has held that the Due Process clause of the 1868 Fourteenth Amendment "incorporates" the limitations of the First Amendment to also restrict the states.

JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 12:45:16 PM »

I think you might want to read a simple document call the Bill of rights something called the 1st Amendment allows free speech. Although in some instances the speech is volgar and obscene it is still the rights of Americans to exercise this ability to express yourself regardless.  temember the old sticks and stones story of yore. there words reflecting opinions, If you dont like what is said dont read it, change the channel, walk away.

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It prohibits the federal legislature from making laws that establish religion (the "Establishment Clause") or prohibit free exercise of religion (the "Free Exercise Clause"), laws that infringe the freedom of speech,  infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to assemble peaceably, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Although the First Amendment only explicitly prohibits the named rights from being abridged by laws made by Congress, the courts have interpreted it as applying more broadly. As the first sentence in the body of the Constitution reserves all law-making ("legislative") authority to Congress, the courts have held that the First Amendment's terms also extend to the executive and judicial branches. Additionally, in the 20th century the Supreme Court has held that the Due Process clause of the 1868 Fourteenth Amendment "incorporates" the limitations of the First Amendment to also restrict the states.

I'm thinking this was the BEST post in this thread.

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 02:02:36 PM »

if it was Big Daddy like your original post said, I would know in short order ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »

if it was Big Daddy like your original post said, I would know in short order ;-)

Id@

So we will just overlook the PERSONAL attacks on me in this very thread. That is cool. I honestly believe in the first and would gladly die to defend others RIGHTS TO IT. Wink

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 03:15:43 PM »

just to let anyone how doesn't know me personal..........big daddy doesn't make up fake screen name too attack people for one. Second, if I have something to say its done in front of your face with my screen name and not behind your back. Its call being a MAN!

I hope that has help you make it clear Junior or whatever screen name youre using at this time.

Well, back to the riding. Thats right on my laptop laying down next to a huge oak tree watching my son playing in the water with his friend. Live is good!   

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2007, 03:25:18 PM »

just to let anyone how doesn't know me personal..........big daddy doesn't make up fake screen name too attack people for one. Second, if I have something to say its done in front of your face with my screen name and not behind your back. Its call being a MAN!

I hope that has help you make it clear Junior or whatever screen name youre using at this time.

Well, back to the riding. Thats right on my laptop laying down next to a huge oak tree watching my son playing in the water with his friend. Live is good!   

Thanks for clearing that up.

bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2007, 03:46:39 PM »

I think everyone has missed the most important part here. This nimrod has been "reading this board for years" but has just recently signed up and posted. If you want any kind of a say here or to be takin seriously you might want to join in and actually meet some of the people here. No one on here gives a damn what you think.

06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2007, 04:03:09 PM »

Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 04:42:32 PM »

Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
yes, and the admin/mods can find out, but it is not there job to rat people out.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com