Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should people who talk bad about quaders be banned?
YES
NO

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban anti quad talk here?  (Read 27266 times)
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2007, 06:59:55 PM »

I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?

troy

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 07:02:36 PM »

LMAO, this should be good!! Cain is that you??

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
qt314nfla

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »

No prob ban us all.  Last I recall we haven't bad mouthed anyone.  We've explained why we don't want to discuss things.  If you want to discuss things then why not go out on a limb.  And say maybe buy property at one of these places, come out, join us, and ride w/ us.  I'd be more than happy to have a few w/ ya after the riding is done.

Should I start a post to ban those members that keep throwing fits b/c they don't own at these locations that keep complaining? Rolling on the Floor Laughing
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 07:14:06 PM »

do you read this board qt314? people are threatning to shoot atvers at holopaw as well as river ranch.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 07:14:18 PM »

For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »

I think these better then everyone people should form there own websites so they can pregnant dog and complain among themselves and not insult evebody here like thay are better because they have money.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
qt314nfla

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 07:21:07 PM »

do you read this board qt314? people are threatning to shoot atvers at holopaw as well as river ranch.

Members that have threatened to shoot other ppl out there?  I haven't heard of this.  However, I am familiar w/ ppl getting shot at for being in others camps.  Much as if you came into my house or my backyard you'd likely be picking .45 calliber out of your hind end.  Only ppl that get shot at are hunters shooting at riders that are not by the restrictions allowed to be in those areas during season.  I didn't hear anyone on the other thread about Holopaw talking about shooting anyone.  It was just a warning that you ride at your own risk.  Much as it is in ONF during hunting season.

I don't understand why so many ppl that don't own at these two locations are always bringing them up?  Most are only tire kickers and regardless of knowing all the rules and restrictions will never buy land there.  It will never be opened to public riding.  Showing up at the gate asking for someone to get anyone in doesn't work either.  Not quite sure why all the non-owners have to make a big deal over something that they will never own anyway.  It's their loss is all I can say.

BTW no I don't read the board.  I have a special edition that has pictures that depict what is being said.  I'm only a dumb blond and haven't evolved enough to read.
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 07:26:34 PM »

i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
qt314nfla

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »

For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol

I will welcome you as a member out there when you do buy property.  No one has problems w/ you inviting guests.  There are rules and regulations that have to be followed at both places.  It's so that we don't have to worry every time we go home that someone is destroying what many have spent in the thousands to build.  It's no different than a gated community.

I think these better then everyone people should form there own websites so they can pregnant dog and complain among themselves and not insult evebody here like thay are better because they have money.

See the problem is that we don't pregnant dog amongst ourselves.  We all get along just fine.  The only ppl pregnant dogging are those that are not owners there that are always stirring the pot over nothing.  If you don't own there why not?  If you don't own there then why complain about something you don't own?  Is it cause you can't get in?  You can get in, the same way the rest of us do by owning property.  Maybe if you bought in you would feel differently.

None of us feel we are better than anyone else.  You just perceive it that way.  I have never said or acted like I'm any better than anyone on here.  I welcome riding w/ ppl and after I get to know them I do invite them out as guests.  I enjoy having what I have so that I can share it w/ others.  I just don't invite anyone out there b/c as in any crowd you're bound to get a bad apple or two along the way.

Ask around.  I'm a pretty open person and get along w/ darn near anyone.  I like everyone even if they don't care for me.  If you want to hate me right off the bat and see me as some 'better than everyone else' person, then I'm very sorry for your loss.  See ya out there when you own property or after meeting you on a group ride maybe you'll get an invite to come out.  Please don't be so shallow minded though about this.  There's no reason.  You're the only one pregnant dogging here.  Enough so that you started a  poll on if we should be kicked off the site.
qt314nfla

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 07:32:22 PM »

i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.

Nevermind my invite out after meeting you.  You are obviously very close minded.  I have a hunting lease in north Florida.  And I would never think of shooting anyone out there either.  However, if you come into my home and I feel threatened I'll send the dog to get ya first while I call the cops.  If this doesn't work I wish you luck and speed.

Thanks for turning into Mr. Bones and determining who does and doesn't belong here.  I can't believe you're getting so worked up over the internet.  It makes me laugh.  Thanks for a great laugh today. Kiss
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 07:39:26 PM »

Thanks for turning into Mr. Bones and determining who does and doesn't belong here.  I can't believe you're getting so worked up over the internet.  It makes me laugh.  Thanks for a great laugh today. Kiss

This is the most amusing thing you have posted in two months.  Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »

That is NOT something you want to do. Hahaha

offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 08:08:14 PM »

there is nothing amusing about the things I have read here. JackL you of all people should know that. i think the lady protest to much. I wouldn't want to visit that place with you qt314 anyway. I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you JackL at the holeylands. I enjoy your pictures very much. If I was closer I would goto macks and 8 street after seeing your posts.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
qt314nfla

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 08:15:45 PM »

Oh how cute Jack's talking to himself again.  You're still not Rico. 

Not sure who died and made you god.  Oh and to answer your question about sites for these properties.  We do have sites where we discuss these properties which is why we don't need to discuss it here.  However, I ride all over the state and have rode w/ well over 200-300 of the members here. 

Not everyone is gonna like me.  However, getting on this forum and the first post you make is negative and about banning all that are not like you won't get you liked or respected either.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 08:21:07 PM »

there is nothing amusing about the things I have read here. JackL you of all people should know that. i think the lady protest to much. I wouldn't want to visit that place with you qt314 anyway. I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you JackL at the holeylands. I enjoy your pictures very much. If I was closer I would goto macks and 8 street after seeing your posts.

I'm not wasting my time trying to spell out how wonderful the owners are, and how much I appreciate sharing in their fun when I'm invited because I think it would be useless and wasted time on someone like you.

alls I got to say is, how is it you can "pregnant dog" about people you haven't met, or places you haven't been?

and no I don't need a reply, I know plenty of people like you.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 08:24:27 PM »

Well thank you! The Holeylands should be back open real soon!!!!

We are having a massive party/ride there just as soon as it opens. Everyone is welcome as always! 8th/157th is almost worth the ride if you are ever interested, PM me and I will tell you whats up there.

All I can say on this topic is, a lot of these people have substantial investments in RR & SE. Nearly all of them are very good folks and just get touchy with the subject because of past events. I'm not sure I can blame them. I have some nice stuff going to RR myself and would hate for trespassers to vandalize it or worse. I believe they just lash out here, because the bad folks never announce themselves for obvious reasons.

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 08:27:57 PM »

Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo.  Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go.  So hey hey hey goodbye.  PS I will meet you on the other side.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 08:28:39 PM »

Oh and by the way, keep it up QT, you are doing an awesome job, so thanks..... Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2007, 08:29:35 PM »

Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo.  Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go.  So hey hey hey goodbye.  PS I will meet you on the other side.....

you just leaving for the weekend? or leaving the site?

don't scare us.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007, 08:31:38 PM »

qt314 you are sad. I dont care if you like me or hate me or think I am JackL. I wish I was because I hardly ever get to ride like he does. I don't have the money to buy at any place so i ride where I can. I am sick of being talked about like dirt because I like to ride and there isnt any place here to do it.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2007, 08:33:42 PM »

Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo.  Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go.  So hey hey hey goodbye.  PS I will meet you on the other side.....

you just leaving for the weekend? or leaving the site?

don't scare us.

Id@
OMG I didn't mean for it to come out like that, oh you can't lose me that easy..... Wink  Just trying to rush, cuz if my hubby comes back w/ice & I am on here chatting instead of getting stuff ready, well you could imagine.....  Heck I am addicted, could never leave.....  This weekend will be bummer though, my bike in the shop, 1st time in the woods with no bike, I may actually go thru w/drawals.... lol

Ah, and thank you Id@, I didn't know u cared.....

As for everyone else, including mr newbie, have a great weekend....  Tongue

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
qt314nfla

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 08:34:22 PM »

sniff sniff i think i'm gonna go cry.  i'm so sad.
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2007, 08:36:00 PM »

JackL I sent you a PM.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2007, 08:39:15 PM »

Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo.  Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go.  So hey hey hey goodbye.  PS I will meet you on the other side.....

Everyone gets their turn with me. Wink See you there!!!!

illegal26

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »

cant we all just get along.Life is way to short for drama isnt that
why we go to the woods to ride, to get away from the day to day
stress and drama.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com