Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dumb Female Dog  (Read 3280 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2007, 03:39:24 PM »

Generally speaking, I give about as much attention to Paris Hilton as a wad of chewing gum on the street.  I've got to say, yesterday's release from jail was a travesty.  Gee, I wish my parents were rich and famous so I could go out and act like an a$$hole anytime I felt like it then be handed a 'get out of jail for free' card.  But this afternoon, justice prevails; she's back in jail and her last weeping words say it all.  "Mom!!"  Yeah, like that's going to help.  Dumb female dog.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
2strokinIt

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »

i guess i pay more attention to sh!t on the sidewalk too...didnt know they let her out......how long was she in? and why'd they let her out...and why is she back in?

maybe they did it on purpose to f with her... Boxer Owie

edit: i just read my first sentence and got confused...lol
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »

They let her out for an 'undisclosed medical condition' (spoiled rich brat - is that a condition?).  The judge and the city went ballistic and threatened the sheriff with a contempt of court for letting her out after the judge said home arrest was not an option.  The sheriff carted her ass right back to court and back to jail where, now, she will serve the entire 45 day sentence.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Justbilly

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 04:29:56 PM »

Supposely she had a panic attach and the sheriff claimed she had an irregular heartbeak.

Bet he also got a promise to make it worth is while to release her.

Poor girl she was going to be on home arrest on her 4 acre estate, having parties.

Able

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 04:41:43 PM »

They let her out for an 'undisclosed medical condition' (spoiled rich brat - is that a condition?).  The judge and the city went ballistic and threatened the sheriff with a contempt of court for letting her out after the judge said home arrest was not an option.  The sheriff carted her ass right back to court and back to jail where, now, she will serve the entire 45 day sentence.

I think they should put her on a chain gang and make her work manual labor for free along side other inmates  Cheesy
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 05:49:58 PM »

Why does anyone here care what happens in California?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 05:59:17 PM »

Why does anyone here care what happens in California?

my exact thoughts lol.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
450rcrazy

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »

I think they should put her on a chain gang and make her work manual labor for free along side other inmates  Cheesy

Wink
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 07:24:32 PM »

Well, then, why does anybody care what happens outside of Florida?

06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2007, 07:25:58 PM »

That dumb pregnant dog probably "MADE LOVE" with the sheriff so she can get realeased to house arest
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2007, 07:42:02 PM »

Well, then, why does anybody care what happens outside of Florida?

I guess it is the same people worrying about what other folks do out on the trail, regardless if they know em or not.  Cool

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 08:13:36 PM »

who's paris hilton?

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 08:27:06 PM »

Lets talk about Perez Hilton.

buzzardman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 11:07:10 PM »

I think she should have stayed to do her 23 day jail term and I agree that after being let out, she should have gone back in.  What I don't agree with is the judge taking it out on her the 2nd time and making her serve out 45 days.  I'm sure she carried on and got the sherriff to let her out, but that is his fault for being a dumb a$$.  The judge shouldn't add time because the sherriff didn't do his job.

I feel bad for the girl. Yes, she is a spoiled rotten brat of a person.  But I would feel empathy for anyone going to jail.  It's not a fun place whether you earned your way there or not.   I personally think that just going to jail like she did was a big wake up call for her.  I don't think it would matter if it was for the 3 days or for her now 45 day sentence.  I think she would have learned her lessons just fine if she was allowed to finish her sentence at home. 

Besides, she is much more entertaining when she is out on the streets.  I bet her daddy is so proud. LOL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com