Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suburban Estates/Holopaw questions  (Read 39668 times)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 11:27:59 AM »

I went out there and they starting shootin at me.

I thought that was common at any riding spot north of the lake. That is why my helmet is Kevlar and my cheat protector is military grade. Wink

SE just got armor piercing rounds. enter the gate and die.

Good thing I roll with fellow owners. Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2007, 12:16:28 PM »

Angry

What now we can't talk about Suburban Estates either?  Roll Eyes

I would find that really laughable.  Especially sense, Four Wheeldrive magazine just did a big write up on Suburban Estates.  Even listing a website where to buy property.

A write up that brings unwanted attention to a piece of private property. People then show up and try and sneak in, they ride and don't care about about the property and the weekend after the article my $50K F-350 burns to the ground in front of my camp because some A hole was careless with a cigarette. And no the magazine didn't list a website to buy property that is a site for land owners and no sales are allowed on it. Yes some people are touchy about the subject. How about we take $25K of yours (about how much I'm going to lose after insurance) and burn it then you would know how I feel about it.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
Able

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2007, 12:36:46 PM »

This isn't one of those Jim Jones communities or David Kerish Waco compounds is it?

LMAO - no, it is just a really cool place.

HEHE, when you going back to RR Jack, Big-daddy said he built a heated matress on top of his generator for you to bunk on...
 Smiley

LMAO make sure there's a little spot for his furry four legged friend
Able

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2007, 12:41:22 PM »

Angry

I would find that really laughable.  Especially sense, Four Wheeldrive magazine just did a big write up on Suburban Estates.  Even listing a website where to buy property.

A write up that brings unwanted attention to a piece of private property. People then show up and try and sneak in, they ride and don't care about about the property and the weekend after the article my $50K F-350 burns to the ground in front of my camp because some A hole was careless with a cigarette. And no the magazine didn't list a website to buy property that is a site for land owners and no sales are allowed on it. Yes some people are touchy about the subject. How about we take $25K of yours (about how much I'm going to lose after insurance) and burn it then you would know how I feel about it.

Bill

I understand your anger and frustration, but it really should be pointed at teh people lending their keys out, tresspassers, and idiots leaving fires to burn and not those exercising their right to free speech. I know you're just out to protect your investment and I respect that, but getting angry like cheropride and being upset that someone posted in an open forum asking for info becuase they want to buy in is out of line. I say  devote some of the efforts to keep it secret into patrolling the land and enforcing the rules and busting those not obeying them instead of trying to ammend the rights of others.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2007, 12:43:56 PM »

Angry

Bill

Hey Bill I am going to PM you here....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2007, 12:54:03 PM »

Angry

Bill

I understand your anger and frustration, but it really should be pointed at teh people lending their keys out, tresspassers, and idiots leaving fires to burn and not those exercising their right to free speech. I know you're just out to protect your investment and I respect that, but getting angry like cheropride and being upset that someone posted in an open forum asking for info becuase they want to buy in is out of line. I say  devote some of the efforts to keep it secret into patrolling the land and enforcing the rules and busting those not obeying them instead of trying to ammend the rights of others.

You obviously don't understand my anger and frustration at all. Every time a thread like this comes up and people go on and on about the place it's draws more attention to it. Then you get all kinds of people want to go check it out but they can't because it's gated. They show up anyways and piggyback in with someone throught the gate or beg a land owner they may know to let them in. They once in they could careless that people camp at the front gate they do doughnuts and tear up the roads on the property because it's just a riding place to them. Not to mention the fact that some land owners worry that every time they go to the gate will this be the time that someone pulls a gun on them when they tell someone they won't let them in...yes it's happened. You don't have the first clue how many thousands of dollars have gone into property to fix roads only to have them trashed. How many thousands land owners have spent in replacing stolen supplies from their camps and to put in cameras to catch the theives. Money and effort are being put into these things. I assure you any thief or arsonist will receive every ounce of my anger and frustration.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 12:57:07 PM »

Hey bill, perhaps if you post the pics then they might understand....

And FYI I have no prob Kawi, if you would of read the post, you of seen that PM first.  Besides, go discuss with your brother, maybe he can enlighten you.... Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »

If I choose to I'll buy in Suburban Estates and River Ranch and bring in anyone I please just to upset those that think it's an exculsive secret society  Wink

I understand your anger and frustration

Yep, sounds like you understand all right. Just tell everyone you bring out to clean up after themselves, put out their cigarettes properly and obey the rules while they are there!

They are not a secret society, but that does not mean everyone can go and trash the place. None of the anger and frustration would be here on the site if people would just do their part in keeping up after themselves and obey the rules set in place.

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
Justbilly

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »

Bleedsblue, I'm very sorry for the loss of your camp.  Its a horrible feeling.  Specially when you have something that you have invested time and money into, or like the truck where you invest ALOT of money into.

I cracked a few jokes, only because it inevitable to stop more and more people from going there.  Look at River Ranch.  That place can be packed on holiday weekends, and as the state takes more and more places away, that opens the market up to people similar to M&J to market another good riding location.  

Maybe SE needs an association like RR to start montioring the people coming in and out?

I just feel bad for folks that don't deserved to be blasted when they ask questions.  
Curtis

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 01:19:23 PM »

Angry

Everyone just needs to remember:

Suburban Estates is PRIVATE PROPERTY. As such, by Florida law, you are entitled access to YOUR lot. As far as Four Wheeldrive Mag coming out, I'm sure they came out with a landowner, but I'm also sure they didn't go directly to that landowner's lot for their pics.

It blows my mind, the mentality of some people. Are you looking for a place to ride, or are you looking for a great family place to enjoy the great outdoors, camp, and spend time with family and friends? If it's the first reason, LOOK ELSEWHERE, but if it's the second, then I hope when you do buy your lot, you extend all the courtesy and respect to the other owners that you do to your neighbors in the subdivision where you live.

And as for the original questions brought on in the first post of this topic:

1.The peice of property that is purchased(will be at least 1.25acres) is it the peice of property you build your camp on?

YES, it SHOULD be. With this age of GPS, it is possible to pinpoint your property to within 10 ft. With that possible, should you construct a lot elsewhere, you take the chance of the landowner of the lot you construct it on to either take it over, destroy it, or it be sold to someone else.

2.How many people are able to be on one deed?

Osceola County allows up to 4 on the deed, but I recommend only yourself and you wife/husband or son/daughter. Once you start adding more people, the harder it becomes later to sell if you need. Also, HEED THIS: Make sure you get a Warranty Deed, not Quit Claim. The difference: ANYONE can Quit Claim you a lot, even without owning the land. All they are doing is assigning any right (even if they have none) to you. At least with a Warranty Deed, they warrant that they are the rightful owners of the land. ALSO: Do a Title search!!

3. How well do 2x4 trucks get in?

Not well at all right now. It is real dry, and then it will become real wet. If you know the trails good enough, you can always get around. I recommend 4x4.

4. There isn't any "guest passes" is there? Or is it just any guest that come with you have to be with you?

No guest passes (Yet). Just remember to instruct your guests to extend every courtesy to other owners as they would at your house.

5. How many acres is there? I seen 10k acres on ebay and I thought it was more than that but might be wrong...

About 11K, minus about 600 acres in the middle not accessable.

6. What is it like durning hunting season out there?

Well that depends. If you're a hunter, it sucks. If you're a camper, it's great! If you're a rider, it's DANGEROUS.
Mudslinger17

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2007, 04:54:10 PM »

Stay away from SE. Those guys are starting to flip out,too many things going on out there,someone's going to get hurt and if you don't belong out there,be careful.
floater

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2007, 07:01:09 PM »

Well that depends. If you're a hunter, it sucks. If you're a camper, it's great! If you're a rider, it's DANGEROUS.

Curtis, If you remember, the bullseye is on the little guy. haha
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2007, 07:20:25 PM »

this thread is a perfect example. fox17 should be banned.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2007, 10:52:55 PM »

dang, your a lil up tight. cant take a joke? ban me for all i care. i sure as he!! wont lose sleep over it. i think it would be funny to be banned over kidding around. i think the great people that run the site see things a lil different than you.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 06:36:00 AM »

dang, your a lil up tight. cant take a joke? ban me for all i care. i sure as he!! wont lose sleep over it. i think it would be funny to be banned over kidding around. i think the great people that run the site see things a lil different than you.

How about the guests and government officials reading here now because of the rally?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 07:33:47 AM »

How about the guests and government officials reading here now because of the rally?

yea, what about them?
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 07:36:05 AM »

yea, what about them?

I honestly hope I don't have to explain it to you. Grow up.

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 11:22:13 AM »

yea, what about them?

I honestly hope I don't have to explain it to you. Grow up.

what? they cant joke around and kid a little either? man, this whole world is up tight. sad................... i still dont really get your drift on the subject but o well. i guess im just a dumb ole rednek that dont care.
BlackBart

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2007, 07:14:06 PM »

cheropride
You personally have been responsible for starting and accelerating many discusion strings about
S.E. on this web site. Just cool it. All you do is fan the flames........................................like
fox17 "he hates stupid people" he has it under his name so it must be true.
An opinion from someone who hates himself is not constructive at all. Besides being all of 16 years old.
Not that there are not some most excellent 16 year old's. But then again I'm sure they do not hate themselves.
Bleedsblue sorry for your loss. It makes no sense at all.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »

cheropride
You personally have been responsible for starting and accelerating many discusion strings about
S.E. on this web site. Just cool it. All you do is fan the flames........................................like
fox17 "he hates stupid people" he has it under his name so it must be true.
An opinion from someone who hates himself is not constructive at all. Besides being all of 16 years old.
Not that there are not some most excellent 16 year old's. But then again I'm sure they do not hate themselves.
Bleedsblue sorry for your loss. It makes no sense at all.

this is too funny. thanks for the laugh blackbart. Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com