Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transport business - Need work!!  (Read 28997 times)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2007, 09:08:01 PM »

Noone needs anything transported anywhere?

there is an old girlfriend of mine living in New York right now that is coming 'down' in September,,,,,you could go grab her a little early for me ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2007, 09:44:51 AM »

ttt
KB

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2007, 12:34:25 PM »

Try Frank, Frank Rizzo at Boatwork's   J/K

if you never heard that call by the jerky boys you can listen to all of them & more at www.dialaredneck.com

If I hear of anything I'll let you know Chino, the guy that works/fixes my floor sanding equipment lives in Hernando(not the county)
it's just N. of Inverness on C.Rose pkwy/Hwy.200, across the street from the secret spot, I usually make the drive myself but it messes my day up, I go up there maybe once a month, I'll let you know.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2007, 12:34:47 PM »

I am sorry, BUt I have to ask....... Ida, How does she intend to pay for the transporting services HuhHuh Swap services or what ??LOL

SORRY, I had to, you left the door WIDE open for it... Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2007, 05:26:47 PM »

I am sorry, BUt I have to ask....... Ida, How does she intend to pay for the transporting services HuhHuh Swap services or what ??LOL

SORRY, I had to, you left the door WIDE open for it... Wink

leaving the door wide open is something she is good at,,,,,maybe I shouldn't have her transported and the best way to get her here is to fly ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2007, 05:46:53 PM »

I'm actually leaving tomorrow for Mississippi to Michigan, then to Utah, and somewhere else. So I'll be gone for a while.
    Wink If I happen to go up towards her, she can ride ...down...with me!! Wink
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2007, 03:44:20 PM »

I'm actually leaving tomorrow for Mississippi to Michigan, then to Utah, and somewhere else. So I'll be gone for a while.
    Wink If I happen to go up towards her, she can ride ...down...with me!! Wink

Best of luck to ya Chino!

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »

I'm in Alabama today, tomorrow, Mississippi.
riverranchrat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »

I had a job moving some old lady in Key West to California. The bid was for $6,500. Some scumbag underbidded me by $2000. and got the job. Freakin lowlife trash working for beer money and destroying the work industry.
                                                                                                                                               now ya know what its like bein' a carpenter and havin' to compete against the illegals
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »

I had a job moving some old lady in Key West to California. The bid was for $6,500. Some scumbag underbidded me by $2000. and got the job. Freakin lowlife trash working for beer money and destroying the work industry.
                                                                                                                                               now ya know what its like bein' a carpenter and havin' to compete against the illegals

I know all about the competition for work with the illegals. My whole family is in some sort of construction and has to compete with this all the time.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
KB

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2007, 10:33:14 AM »

There will alway's be somebody cheaper.
Some illegals in the construction field are leaving FL. to othere area's where there is more work since it has slowed down here a little, thats why we had so many here, because there was a lot of work.
They tend to go to the States that are booming.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2007, 02:17:43 AM »

I am going to be in Washington St. tomorrow, then to N. Carolina, then home. I was traveling across the Nevada desert and my serpentine belt ripped, and my waterpump went out. It cost me $450. bucks. Oh well, life on the road!!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2007, 06:39:46 AM »

I stopped painting big trucks when the pay went from $1200 for a concrete truck to $400 overnight back in the early 90's when everyone stopped caring about a SSN. I really liked breathing Imron, now I have to dodge lightning high in the sky fixing satellite equipment. Fortunately the manuals for my job use big words they can't understand.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2007, 12:33:15 PM »

And they wonder why we have so many troubled people in the world. I have friends who have paid thousands for College, have degree's, and their job market is overrun and they can't find jobs. You waste years on a special so called trade, and the next day, it's not worth anything.
   I'm glad I'm versatile, and can learn fast. I'll always have job cababilities that way.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2007, 12:51:25 PM »

I'm sure when they finally get that amnesty bill passed things will change...

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2007, 10:43:46 AM »

Preparing to go back out. Anybody need anything going out, let me know.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2007, 06:15:49 PM »

ttt
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com