Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Collision Repair shop in Naples  (Read 3363 times)
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 03, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »

My wife and I recently purchased Eagle Automotive.  Just thought I would let anyone know if you need some advise on what to do after an accident just give me or my wife (Bonnie) a call. You don't have to get the repair done at our shop, it has recently come to our attention that A LOT of people would like some advise on what to do or how to handle your insurance claim.  I would be glad to help anyone on this forum... just metion atv florida. This is just friendly advise from people who have to deal with insurance claims on a daily basis, we are not talking money at all.  Just help  Thumbs Up  My wife and I will do what we can to help you guys out in any way we can.

Brad Hamm
aka: IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 08:36:46 PM »

LOL I read that post and I just wanted to let yall know we haven't just got into the business, we have been in it for 6 years and the shop has been there since '91 LOL sorry

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
z400stunter

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:34:16 PM »

Would you paint a camper top on a 4 door tacoma?  It's only a five foot bed and I've got quotes of $250.  I thought that was a little high but I have no clue.  Congrats on the buy.  You going to the rally this month?

JUMP IT!
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 01:56:12 PM »

We kinda have to take it easy but I am going to try to make it.  $250 for a camper top is not bad, lets put it this way that is about an 8 hour job here after you sand and prep everything.  Not to steer you away but to be honest if all you are looking for is some paint to cover it nothing special maco is probley your bet.  If you don't like them and are in the Naples area there is a shop named Cookies that is real affordable. 

450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 02:53:20 PM »

Yall have a frame puller? I got a rae car, and one day its going to get bent and need strighting. Would you be able to preform that?

PS always looking for sponsor names to add on the car... Grin   
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:02:14 PM by 450R_Matt » Logged

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
z400stunter

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 03:00:51 PM »

I didn't think 250 was too bad.  Most likely I'm gonna spray it myself or have my friend do it.  It's not too much area to paint.  Most of it is windows.  Maybe I'll run by one day and see what ya think.  I'm just broke right now!   Cry

JUMP IT!
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »

Yall have a frame puller? I got a rae car, and one day its going to get bent and need strighting. Would you be able to preform that?

PS always looking for sponsor ship on the car... Grin

Yes we have 3 frame machines, hopefully it still runs so we can drive it on the frame machine but we can help you out.  Just keep in mind when season is in, it might take a day or so before we can get it on a machine.  But when season is out no problem.  Sponcership would be nice, but we have to wait untill season to get more money in the shop  Wink

IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 03:09:05 PM »

I didn't think 250 was too bad.  Most likely I'm gonna spray it myself or have my friend do it.  It's not too much area to paint.  Most of it is windows.  Maybe I'll run by one day and see what ya think.  I'm just broke right now!   Cry

Yea I don't think it would be too hard for you to paint it.  Good luck if you have any more questions just let me know.  Thumbs Up

450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 03:30:41 PM »

PS always looking for sponsor ship on the car... Grin

Yes we have 3 frame machines, hopefully it still runs so we can drive it on the frame machine but we can help you out.  Just keep in mind when season is in, it might take a day or so before we can get it on a machine.  But when season is out no problem.  Sponcership would be nice, but we have to wait untill season to get more money in the shop  Wink

Thanks, When I do bend it I will get with you. I can help advertise on the side of my car for a small fee to help with more work for you...More money for both of us..  Wink Grin
PM me if you like. Track Link

www.newhendrycountyspeedway.com

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:37:11 PM by 450R_Matt » Logged

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »

Hey congratulations.

That was my first trade and I still love it. I did it for many many years until I fell through our truck spray booth roof repairing a hole caused by a moron and a dump truck bed.

You guys only do cars? How big is your booth(s)?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 04:24:18 PM by JackL » Logged

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 08:10:02 PM »

We have one booth we can do trucks about the biggest is a full size van, we have had a F-250 with a 9" of lift on 38's in there but it was REAL tight. It was the first or one of the first down draft in naples.

JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 08:38:52 PM »

We have one booth we can do trucks about the biggest is a full size van, we have had a F-250 with a 9" of lift on 38's in there but it was REAL tight. It was the first or one of the first down draft in naples.

Love them downdrafts! Its nice when their is no chance you will have to spray six gallons of Imron on one vehicle. Smiley

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 09:07:02 AM »

i hear you there  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com