Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Few Questions..  (Read 1372 times)
CrfThumpster250r

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:05:40 PM »

I know this is a ATV forum, but I just purchased an 06' crf250r.  I have been running completely stock for about three months.  Its a monster and has shocked me, but like all fourstrokes it feels hollow on pull.  It just doesnt feels like its getting enough air flow.  So Today I went and bought the Yoshi dual carbons, jet kit, and k&n.  I am anxious to see what it does.  I was wondering though, if anyone knows what to do with a soft clutch.  Its only three months old and already feels weak.  I am hard on clutches cause this is my first fourstroke.  Somebody said something about taking them out and stretching them a little.  I dont know but to me that doesnt sound like it will work.  I have seen this company named Dark Synergy, selling clutch springs. Has anyone heard anything about those?  Also if anyone can tell me what else i could do to get full potential out of that bike.   I HAVE SOME ROOM LEFT ON THE HONDA CARD Grin

Oh and if anyone can give me advice about the actual process of applying the pipes and jets to the bike.  It would be very helpful
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 11:08:19 PM by CrfThumpster250r » Logged
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 10:23:55 PM »

Nice bike man..I have only ha 2 strokes but I knwo someone to call. I can get his # for you if you need but his name is Tom Bragg in Avaon Park Florida, He is AWESOME on 4 strokes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com