Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tundra Lift/Leveling  (Read 3136 times)
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: May 31, 2007, 06:37:22 PM »

does anybody on here have a lifted or leveled Tundra? if so, can you post pics and what kind/size of lift ans size of tires? i am wanting to level mone out and put 33"s on it but dont know what lift to get. there are like 7 or 8 different ones i found. any help will be greatly appreciated.
450rcrazy

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »

All ya have to do to level a toyota is hang a sandbag or a cement block off the trailer hitch.  Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 12:14:13 AM »

All ya have to do to level a toyota is hang a sandbag or a cement block off the trailer hitch.  Rolling on the Floor Laughing

im afraid it takes more than that. it takes our trailer loaded with bikes to make it sit level.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »

There is a new kit out, Get the new Petersons 4wheel drive mag...it looks easy to install. Good luck
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 11:17:57 PM »

allright, ill look into that. thanks.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 11:36:47 PM »

im afraid it takes more than that. it takes our trailer loaded with bikes to make it sit level.
Exactly, so if you level it, then every time you pull your trailer it will be dragging its azz.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »

Exactly, so if you level it, then every time you pull your trailer it will be dragging its azz.

i dont pull a trailer. and if i get one anytime soon it will be for a jon boat or gheenoe (sp?). they dont weigh anything.
450rcrazy

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »

i dont pull a trailer. and if i get one anytime soon it will be for a jon boat or gheenoe (sp?). they dont weigh anything.

but yet it would still go over that vehicles safe tow capacity.The most that thing can tow is a 50lb bag of white rice.  Laugh
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 09:41:04 PM »

but yet it would still go over that vehicles safe tow capacity.The most that thing can tow is a 50lb bag of white rice.  Laugh

well, the reason that the domestics have to have all that towing capacity to haul 20 mexicans around in each them. since they are being built in mexico. the companies dont pay them enough for each of them to have their own. i saw a ford the other day with 7 of them in the cab and bout 5 in the bed.
450rcrazy

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »

Im just busting your chop_s_ticks  , that was the last one I promise.My ford 2003 f250 came with a guarantee that it was 98% made and assembled in the USA it actually had a basic breakdown of it all,I wish I would of kept it to show.

But anyway 4wheel parts have them and say they will beat anyones prices   www.4wheelparts.com  hope this helps  dont let me tick you off I dont mean anything by it I just like to have a little fun.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »

i know. i joke around with my friends all the time. 3 are die hard ford people and 2 are chevy people.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com