Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2003 GSXR600 totaled last night... - PICTURES ADDED  (Read 15671 times)
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2007, 06:49:06 PM »

I'll give this poor kid some compassion because he's young and didn't expect the worse.But what a seriously bad experience to learn from. I don't want to throw anymore fuel on the fire that is already burning hard.
    I hope the worse part is really over for you.Sometimes you get the worse luck that takes years to recover from.I haven't seen any response lately. I hope you don't think anyone is trying to beat you down.
   I'm sure your probably going through hell right now.I sincerely hope your getting through this.
KB

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »

I'll give this poor kid some compassion because he's young and didn't expect the worse.But what a seriously bad experience to learn from. I don't want to throw anymore fuel on the fire that is already burning hard.
    I hope the worse part is really over for you.Sometimes you get the worse luck that takes years to recover from.I haven't seen any response lately. I hope you don't think anyone is trying to beat you down.
   I'm sure your probably going through hell right now.I sincerely hope your getting through this.

I agree, some of the decision's i made when I was 17 cost me a lot of $$$ too, you live & you learn.
Hope your friend is feeling better.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2007, 08:03:57 PM »

first I hope the kid is gonna be ok,and sorry about your bike.That said,there is no place in florida to legally drive 80 mph.Also there are very few places to drive that speed safely.He wasnt just endangering himself but others as well.He deserves all the tickets and the fines and loss of license.He got some pretty severe consiquences for being a fool.We all did dumb things when we were young and some of us were luckier than others.Regardless I hope he recuperates well to share what he learned with others.hate to see a case of poor judgement ruin a life.It does happen a lot.Also I suspect the buzzards,er I mean lawyers will be circling to sue someone.They are usually the only ones that come out smellin like roses even tho they are full of crap.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com