Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Riding on 12/18/2004 Salt Springs area  (Read 3350 times)
flashpta10

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 13, 2004, 07:03:45 AM »

My wife and I will be in the Salt Springs area On this date. We have never ridden in this area & would like to hook up with a group who knows the area for a nice trail ride.

Kevin & Candy
NPRVinson

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2004, 09:28:44 AM »

I will after hunting season, that's usually our starting point there is alot of hunters in that area now. If you go don't ride early am or in the evening.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 10:57:13 AM »

I usually am up there on weekends, but this Saturday I have to work till at least noon and it takes me a little over an hour to get up there.

give me a call if you are up there Sunday, I may be taking a vacation day Monday to ride.

321-228-1167

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
nobull60

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 06:54:06 PM »

My first post here and looking for a place to ride. Where is this place you are talking about (Salt Springs) ?? I live in Cooper City which is South Florida area. Have been looking at this site for a few days and have been overwhelmed with info. Bought two ATV's for Christmas and want to get out and have some fun after the holidays. Hope everyone has a great safe holiday.  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2004, 08:05:10 PM by nobull60 » Logged
Redgrizzly660

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 07:43:46 PM »

My first post here and looking for a place to ride. Where is this place you are talking about (Salt Springs) ?? I live in Cooper City which is South Florida area. Have been looking at this site for a few days and have been overwhelmed with info. Bought to ATV's for Christmas and want to get out and have some fun after the holidays. Hope everyone has a great safe holiday.  

Ocala national Forest is  4 1/2 hour from Cooper City
flashpta10

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 04:53:44 AM »

My wife and I will be leaving the Fort Lauderdale area early on Friday 12/17/04. Will try to ride the afternoon on Friday and Ride on Sat. Somewhere around Salt Springs or Rodman dam area.
Kevin & Candy

Kevin & Candy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com