Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PITBULL PUPPIES  (Read 6414 times)
trojan18

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 26, 2007, 11:19:34 AM »

these puppies should be popping out around the second week of june and will be ready buy the end of the sumer but they will be going for 350$ the male is a blue nose and the female is a chocolate pit not to many of those around but just let me know what ya thinks heres some pics of the parents

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »

I heard thru the grapevine that the Hillsborough County Sheriff was looking to buy some for target practice. The price is a little steep for their budget though.  Wink
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 11:59:55 AM by greenmachine » Logged
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 12:17:13 PM »

In all honesty I don't think he was poking at you and your dog, he was making fun of the HC police. Anyhow good luck on selling the pups, Blues are found everyday now and are really hard to get rid of. We have had solid blue pups that are UKC reg and can't sell them for $100. People aren't into pits anymore... You'll have better luck trying to sell them in North Florida or out of state. I have a litter due around the same time, when yours pops let me know how many males and females and i'll pass it on. Usually when I get rid of all my males I have someone else looking for a male. Are yours Reg? what are there bloodlines? Like I said I'll pass it on to some friends your not too far from us so I'll try and help ya get rid of them.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 12:20:25 PM by blupits04 » Logged

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 12:41:21 PM »

I heard thru the grapevine that the Hillsborough County Sheriff was looking to buy some for target practice. The price is a little steep for their budget though.  Wink
It was bound ta happen Roll Eyes

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 01:19:17 PM »

I thought it was pretty funny, it was not even directed at you sorry for what happened to your dog

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 02:10:54 PM »

bluepits go to the elite edge board on msn if you want to sell them ive never had a prob getting rid of my blues for +$1500, what was your website again i was gonna save it on my comp
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 03:00:30 PM »

www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits we will be having another litter in about a month and a half.

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 02:38:44 AM »

bluepits go to the elite edge board on msn if you want to sell them ive never had a prob getting rid of my blues for +$1500, what was your website again i was gonna save it on my comp
  You sell your pitbulls for more than $1,500.00 each??? C"mon man give me a break.You can't be serious.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 09:42:17 AM »

If you have a good bloodline you can get up to about $2500 a piece. We sold our first litter for $750 but that was 3 yrs ago.We had a guy pay us $1900 for 2 pups & drive them to Missouri. We have a friend who lives up there so that was our memorial day weekend. Cost us $400 to drive there and back. It all depends on your bloodlines and how pure your blues are. I know the lady we sold one of our male pups to in Okeechobee sells her pups off him for $1000-1500. But she ships them all over the country. UKC is very picky on who you sell your pups to if something happens to one of them b/c they are being fought you have to explain how you met them and if they gave any insinuation to fighting the dog before they got it. They started sending papers out a few years ago that you had to get the buyers name,  address, phone number and drivers license number along with their signature, then once all the pups sold we had to send it back in.And if you try and use the papers off a deceased dog they will come and confiscate all of your pits. I had to turn a lady in for it, they took 7 of her pups and her 2 breeders. People pay a lot of money for these dogs b/c if they have a true bloodline that hasn't got inbreeding they are the most even tempered laid back dog you will find. They aren't like the other pits. Alot of the pits now that are sold as blues aren't true blues they are bred with another color pit. A true blue litter will be nothing but solid blue and white all pups. If you have a litter that throws a blue brindle or a blue fawn somewhere in the bloodline there is a brindle or fawn ancestor. Thats not saying they aren't a good bloodline or that they following ancestors weren't all blue just somewhere there was a different color breeding. Thanks Shirah I'll look on MSN with this next litter... I just want to get them gone as fast as we can before hurricanes start popping up and I have a 7 - 10  dogs to get safe.

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 10:00:53 AM »

I thought a pit was a pit. I see them for sale all the time for a couple hundred dollars. After reading the info you just posted it makes more sense now and it's pretty interesting. Thanks for educating me on it.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 02:01:56 PM »

Look in the bargain trader. The guys taking out full page ads are getting more than $1500 each. That ad costs over $750 per week. The ads for them are in there each week. DO the math, $750 x 52 wks.= $39,000.00 per year in advertising. Those dogs are big bucks. I beleive over $2K each. Pro Athletes & rap stars buy them like they are going out of style. Michael Vick(aka Ron Mexico) for example buys them to fight them...alledgedly. Dog fighters are scum!
k.p.
Supreme Member

6 in a row makes it go!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2007, 02:44:40 PM »

Look in the bargain trader. The guys taking out full page ads are getting more than $1500 each. That ad costs over $750 per week. The ads for them are in there each week. DO the math, $750 x 52 wks.= $39,000.00 per year in advertising. Those dogs are big bucks. I beleive over $2K each. Pro Athletes & rap stars buy them like they are going out of style. Michael Vick(aka Ron Mexico) for example buys them to fight them...alledgedly. Dog fighters are scum!

wow. thats terrible i hate people who abuse animals. i dont see the point of it, they cant fight back really. i mean you beat them and they just come back to love you more. its really sad. btw andrei arlovski(ufc fighter) has a bunch of beautiful pittbulls. id love to get a pit but my mom likes the little dust mop dogs
KB

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »

You sell your pitbulls for more than $1,500.00 each??? C"mon man give me a break.You can't be serious.
[/quote]

I was gonna say somethin about this quote earlier, but you guy's replied back a lot more sincere than I would have, Thank's.
(some people are so friggin stupid)
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2007, 09:36:00 PM »

[quote author=KB link=topic=24861.msg306674#msg306674 date=11802   

I was gonna say somethin about this quote earlier, but you guy's replied back a lot more sincere than I would have, Thank's.
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hey Jack a$$ ,why don't you think before you call someone you don't know friggin stupid? If you go back and read my response you will see that I had no idea that there was such a discrepancy between pits based on their bloodline and after bluepits04 gave me an insight as to why some are so much more than others I thanked him for educating me on the subject. So you see it wasn't a matter of being "friggin stupid" it was more a matter of being uneducated on the subject. As for you not replying earlier because others were alot more sincere then you would have been,next time don't let that stop you. Just be sure what you say behind your keyboard is what you would say in person neighbor. Wink
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 10:23:53 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2007, 10:35:42 PM »

I don't think he was being stupid (although he is from polk county Smiley lol ) Alot of people aren't educated on pits and the difference in bloodlines and what not. It just takes a little time and consideration to answer something that someone doesn't know about. If they don't like the answer then they are freakin stupid Smiley

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 08:39:29 AM »

yeah, good bloodlines are big money.  i just talked to a jack russell terrier breeder that has won 15 national racing championships in 12 years, and his puppies are pricey.  another thing is the pricey dogs usually don't get sold to everyone.  they have a few select people that they will sell too that will show their dogs, treat them right, etc.  dogs competitions are starting to become a real big deal now, especially the working events.  Bluepits, are you guys active in the UKC, like the weight pull, lure coursing, etc.?  We are members of the JRTCA, which is strictly a jack russel terrier club, but we went to a practice day yesterday and there were some pitbull owner's there that were explaining to us the similar events the UKC uses for the pitbulls.  Our pitbull it too old to start that now, but if we ever get another (after our kids are grown) we might try that out.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 09:27:39 AM »

[quote author=KB link=topic=24861.msg306674#msg306674 date=11802   

Hey Jack a$$ ,why don't you think before you call someone you don't know friggin stupid? If you go back and read my response you will see that I had no idea that there was such a discrepancy between pits based on their bloodline and after bluepits04 gave me an insight as to why some are so much more than others I thanked him for educating me on the subject. So you see it wasn't a matter of being "friggin stupid" it was more a matter of being uneducated on the subject. As for you not replying earlier because others were alot more sincere then you would have been,next time don't let that stop you. Just be sure what you say behind your keyboard is what you would say in person neighbor. Wink
[/quote] Actually, I was thinking he was referring to the people who are willing to spend that much money for the dog Oh my god!

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
KB

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »

Ok Ok Ok, sorry i called you stupid.
It was just the way you replied (reply#7) to the message, I think it coulda been said differnt, like "Wow, you really get that much $$$ for your dog's" or "that's awesome that you can make that much $$$ on a dog" or "you really get that much"

Not "You sell your pitbull's for more than $1500.00 each??? C'mon man give me a break. You can't be serious"

Sorry again, I'm an idiot.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2007, 12:18:58 PM »

We're not into UKC events but I know alot of people who are...This is a pup from our first litter his name is Zeus, they have him in some of the weight pulls and shows. They also take their other pits to the ADBA shows.I would like to get into it but it's mostly down in south Florida Palatka or Tampa area and with Jody working all the time it would be hard.

* zues2.jpg (6.6 KB, 170x143 - viewed 246 times.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:22:49 PM by blupits04 » Logged

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 01:20:35 PM »

I agree, very nice looking dog.  we have a red nose pit and she has been a great dog so far.  she actually tolerates our jack russell pretty well, but we let them socialize in moderation.  we are very aware of each's attitudes and are very careful with them.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2007, 02:40:03 PM »

Very wise on your part, that J.R.T. would make one expensive little hors d'oeuvres for your Pit.

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2007, 09:47:49 PM »

you ain't never lied with $4k dollars in 2 knee surgeries last year it would be one expensive appetizer.  we are actually about to purchase another jack russell hopefully in the next few weeks from one of the top racing breeders in the country.  i will have pictures if we actually do purchase one.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 08:49:55 AM »

This is one of my youngest girls bloodline Razors Edge granddaughter of Throwin Knuckles this is the one of the few pics i got of her, check my bros site hdkennels.com and if your gonna buy a pit dont buy out of the bargain trader bunch of sheisters especially the xk9line b.s., hit me up if yah want one

* dallas1.jpg (7.79 KB, 237x178 - viewed 195 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com