Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: radio installation(miami)  (Read 1416 times)
PLAYBOY_400

I SAY WE PLAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND WORK 2.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »

hey guys. i know i should have posted this in the wanted section but i know it will get viewed more here. just wondering if anyone here knows any where in miami i can get a radio and wire kit installed for a good price in my car. its a 2007 hyundai sonata. i had a guy that use to do all my installing but i cant get ahold of him. i have a radio and amp and speakers and can get the wirring kit but i need someone to install the kit and radio. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks, junior.

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. RICKY@MRLIFT.COM
pelele

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:34:05 AM »

Jr electronics

Bird road and 92 street... ask for george and tell him that you are friends of robert from ptz (powertoyz)

PLAYBOY_400

I SAY WE PLAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND WORK 2.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »

ok cool. thanks. ill check it out. my cousin goes there for his cars. he use to be in unity.

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. RICKY@MRLIFT.COM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com