Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How's Shelby Yoder after SSQSA Race 5/20/07 Lakeland?  (Read 12311 times)
Ellis#8

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 20, 2007, 05:22:53 PM »

Undecided
Ellis#8

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »

Props to Woody for stopping in the race to check on him!!!Great sportsmanship,....could have been any of us and you thought him above yourself. Does anyone know how shelby is?
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 06:09:17 PM »

I heard Dorian (blindkaeta) had a bad spill too.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 06:11:48 PM »

yes there were alot of crashes shelby, dorian, chelsea madl, tc nales, brian johnson joseph schupp and a few other wrecks but shelby and dorian got the worst of it. dorian that track is nothing but bad luck for you man i did not like seeing you hurt again someone said your wrist and collar bone? i hope every one injured will heal quick!

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
dreth

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »

not confirmed yet but Dorian is thought to have a broken collar bone if i hear for fact i will post. Your right Jake, he might want to stay away from there Cheesy Sorry you had quad problems
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:24:31 PM by Dreth » Logged
CountryBoy

TopCat

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »

Hopefully Shelby's ok. Undecided

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne
WOODY_450r
Supreme Member

Lifes better when all 4 wheels are under the quad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »

i hope shelby is ok along with Dorian's! i didn't see Dorian crash but i was right behind Shelby and it was a bad looking crash! but at the end of the day i think he was just really sore don't think he broke anything

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!

JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »

I talked to Dorian earlier Owie. He is at the hospital in Lakeland still. They aren't going to release him until tomrrow. He has a broken collar bone, 3 broken ribs, and a broken shoulder blade. He also has a punctured lung but the way he described it, it will heal up ok. He is in a lot of pain  Cry Please keep him in your thoughts and if I anyone else gets anymore updates please post and let us know.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 03:00:04 PM »

I talked to Dorian earlier Owie. He is at the hospital in Lakeland still. They aren't going to release him until tomrrow. He has a broken collar bone, 3 broken ribs, and a broken shoulder blade. He also has a punctured lung but the way he described it, it will heal up ok. He is in a lot of pain  Cry Please keep him in your thoughts and if I anyone else gets anymore updates please post and let us know.
Damn that sucks, good luck heeling up Dorian. Along with everyone else too.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
ebtrx450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »

That sucks! I hope everyone heals up ok!!
quad control

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »

Talked to Dorian on the phone he sounds good considering all the damage. Also want to thank Rick for stopping his race and staying by Dorian's side, that is beyond sportsmanship and very caring.

Heal Fast Dorian

Get well Shelby
#3 LTR450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »

Hope everyone heals up quick this always SUCK to have to make a post like this. I feel for everyone..
qt314nfla

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 05:58:38 PM »

Wow, had no clue everyone was getting so banged up out there.  Dorian you can't afford to be down.  You're wife needs help w/ those little ones.  Hope you bounce back quick and they give you a little recovery before using you as a jungle gym.

Everyone else that I haven't met.  Hope y'all recover quickly and w/ limited to no long term damage.
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 07:01:42 PM »

Dammit Dorian, enough with the wrecks, lol! Get well soon everyone!

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
dreth

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 07:09:59 PM »

Talked to Dorian on the phone he sounds good considering all the damage. Also want to thank Rick for stopping his race and staying by Dorian's side, that is beyond sportsmanship and very caring.

Heal Fast Dorian

Get well Shelby

Thats what friends do Wink You would have done the same if you would have seen it happen Cool
randy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 07:26:07 PM »

God Speed to Dorian, Shelby, and all of the others banged up this weekend. Hate to hear of carnage, hope all recover quickly!!! Didn't see Dorian's spill, but way to go for the competitor/friend that stayed by his side.
dreth

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »

here is the start of Dorians crash on video

Ellis#8

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »

got a msg from Shelby's sister, Dr says bruised really bad. She said it looks nasty!!!
no report of any broken bones Grin
dreth

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

got a msg from Shelby's sister, Dr says bruised really bad. She said it looks nasty!!!
no report of any broken bones Grin

thats good news
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 08:51:05 PM »

I hate to hear of anyone getting hurt. I don't know any of you but I hope everyone gets better soon.

I think you all should try XC racing. You get the same thrill, but without the big air and big wrecks. There are some crashes, but not like I keep hearing about you MX guys.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
quad control

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »

Heal Fast Dorian

Get well Shelby

Thats what friends do Wink You would have done the same if you would have seen it happen Cool
Yeah I would a crash bad enough that you don't move... if that was C class with 14 quads coming over that triple some one could have landed on him, Rick pulling over like that could prevent serious damage.
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

Hey guys watch this........... ouch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 04:56:25 AM »

I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped my wife and I after the accident.  I appreciate all the concern from everybody.  This really sucks,   I have 3 broken ribs, a broken collar bone, a broken shoulder blade and a punctured lung.  Thank god the lung didn't collapse.  I'm home now on the road to recovery.         Thanks again,  Dorian

dreth

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 08:00:51 AM »

I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped my wife and I after the accident.  I appreciate all the concern from everybody.  This really sucks,   I have 3 broken ribs, a broken collar bone, a broken shoulder blade and a punctured lung.  Thank god the lung didn't collapse.  I'm home now on the road to recovery.         Thanks again,  Dorian

take it easy and do what the Dr. said..........echo in your head....."give your quad to dreth"......"give your quad to dreth".........."give your quad to dreth"...............I like that Dr.     Cheesy
quad control

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 09:40:26 AM »

Thats funny right there I don't care who you are

Get well Fast Dorian and Shelby.
quadsonly4

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »

Get well soon.  Take the time the Dr says you need.  Bremer sat 5 weeks and thought he was ready.  He rebroke his collar bone and pulled out the plate and screws a bunch.  He never wrecked, just jammed up on a square edge in a corner.  He felt it pop but kept going for 3 more laps.  He was pressuring the lead and then could not move his arm again.  Now out for another 5 to 7 weeks!!!  Whats up with all the Florida riders getting their butts kicked?  Get well everyone.  The list is very long!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com