Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie ?, Where to ride in pinellas?  (Read 5971 times)
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 20, 2004, 09:06:02 PM »

Hey everyone, im moving to pinellas park in march and wanted to find some places to ride near there, i already searched around on the web and found croom and ocala, anything closer? Also, how are the cops down there, do they bust your balls alot for riding?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 09:06:25 PM by VelociRaptor350 » Logged

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
NPRVinson

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2004, 03:58:53 AM »

No place to ride in Pinellas Co., Croom would be closest for you. Welcome to the site.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2004, 04:50:53 AM »

Hey everyone, im moving to pinellas park in march and wanted to find some places to ride near there, i already searched around on the web and found croom and ocala, anything closer? Also, how are the cops down there, do they bust your balls alot for riding?

Welcome top the site bro, I'm in Pinellas park. Where and when are you moving to the park ? There is nothing to ride here locally.

Mike

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
VelociRaptor350

Pinellas Park, FL

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 12:49:34 PM »

Im moving im march, my folks have a condo on 19 north.  When i go down im going to look for a place, so i can't tell you where yet, but in that general area.

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com
Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2004, 01:17:13 PM »

theres NO place to ride in this county...hell, they can't find land to build new stuff on...Croom is the closest place I go riding.

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
skin_yz

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2004, 05:53:56 PM »

yah not really any places. There's a place off of bryan dairy and us19 but its super small but ok for being so close. I live in seminole. I usually go out to Hardrock Cycle Park.
dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2005, 02:15:49 PM »

do your self a favor and find a place near brooksville or ocala if u like to ride a lot.
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2005, 06:11:16 PM »

yah not really any places. There's a place off of bryan dairy and us19 but its super small but ok for being so close. I live in seminole. I usually go out to Hardrock Cycle Park.

Super small: Yes
Ok for being so close: No
Ilegal to ride at: Yes
Will the cops show up: Yes
Should you just go to Croom and get a sticker: Yes

skin_yz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2005, 06:15:29 PM »

yah go to croom along with the other 5 million people. He was just asking if there are any places in pinellaspark. besides that place and sunshine i dont know of any. Thanks though for being an ass. [smiley=Clap.gif]
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2005, 06:20:42 AM »

I wasnt being an ass, its simply my opinion.  telling people to ride some where that ilegal when they ask how the cops are isnt right.  I dont know how many time you have ridden there but i used to go mudding there a while ago until people started dumping stolen cars out there then about a year ago people started going out there again then came the stolen cars and now there are huge dirt mounts at the entrance and almost every time i see some one out there say 8 out of 10 the cops are there.  My buddy went out there about 3 weeks ago with his son and had just gotten the quad out of the truck when a cop passed turned around and informed him that he was trespassing. Anyways its just my .02

skin_yz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2005, 08:23:56 AM »

well ive been there a few times and only had the cops come once. All he did was inform us to leave. I think its b.c. they are building a freeway/overpass through there or something and the county now owns it.
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2005, 08:44:26 PM »

something must of changed cuz it was all overgrowm since no one was going out there then they went an cleared it... they should have know people would start going back out there.  My buddy told be he got a warning and was told next time would be a ticket.  I drive by there on my way to and from work and will admit i was thinking about going out there until i saw the cops out there so much.  With it being on 19 it just seams like any bored cop will stop and hassle youy so ive never gone.

skin_yz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2005, 08:53:21 PM »

guess its just the luck of the draw.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2005, 08:54:06 PM by skin_yz » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com