Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Pit and area closed  (Read 30117 times)
dreth

« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 07:47:53 AM »

Aorginal - at least she submitted comments from somewhere, what have you done. You get on and try to make amends to make the association look good, and prove nothing. A think somewhere I saw a post that you were real busy and didn't have the time to answer -- UUUUUhhhhhmmm It doesn't look that way.

NO! What have you done? You keep questioning what we have done in yet when you are asked the same question you have no answer ???I was the one that said " I am to busy to respond to you knuckle heads"!

dreth

« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 07:53:46 AM »

And Paul, the 2 controllers for the playstation about made me fall out of my chair Cheesy
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 07:59:39 AM »

And Paul, the 2 controllers for the playstation about made me fall out of my chair Cheesy

I'll second that.. Grin

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Anoriginal

« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2007, 09:23:35 AM »

Aorginal - at least she submitted comments from somewhere, what have you done. You get on and try to make amends to make the association look good, and prove nothing. A think somewhere I saw a post that you were real busy and didn't have the time to answer -- UUUUUhhhhhmmm It doesn't look that way.

Viper:

Here's the funny part. You and people of your ilk (like Lisa) dodge the truth like it's a plague. The association is hardly a few months old. The Eureka pit closure is over two years old. But, then again, if you and your ilk were as informed as you claim to be, you'd already know the following:

1.  The proposed closure was published as far back as 2004.

2.  Other than a comment made by the water management district in favor of keeping the pit open for ORV use (yep, you read that right, they were in favor of keeping it open for ORV use) nobody made any comments pro ORV.

3.  Prior to closing the pit, input was sought directly from ORV organizations such as FTR and numerous "Jeep oriented" associations/organizations. All of these inquiries went unanswered. (Hey, isn't Lisa a big "Jeep Club" guru?----Oh, that's right, they ostracised her because she pulled the same crap with them as she tries here.)

So, Mr. Viper the almighty and all informed, Dreth is right. What have you done? Where were you and Lisa when this was going on in your own back yard? The ATV association wasn't even a dream at the time this all started. However, if you and your ilk were truly involved and concerned the way you claim to be, it is you that has some explaining to do as to why you let this happen without opening your mouth.

God I love making you and Lisa look like the morons you are. Now go away or I'll thrash you again dummy. Boooo-yaaahhhh!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:25:37 AM by Anoriginal » Logged
ScooterB

Trying Not to Offend Anyone and Failing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2007, 11:18:40 AM »

Office Of Greenways called me and promised to keep the association in the loop in future projects. We even discussed some areas they manage that the association may be able to help them open for ATV use.
    Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh

And you believed them?!?!?!  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Oh, and we are supposed to believe you have such power that this agency called you?  Roll Eyes

Okay, that is enough for me....I am not going to debate that issue, if Paul believes that the Office of Greenways and Trails is going to work with ya'll, more power to him and the association (and if you believe that Office of Greenways and Trails called him about this, out of the blue, because the association/rally is so powerful already ya'll need a CAT scan) Just folks, don't give up the idea of selling your home here and moving to another state where they are more ATV friendly. If the fight down in Collier County isn't enough to show Paul and the rest of NPORA that these agencies are not to be trusted, then nothing will.

I truly am sorry to be slinging mud here too, but I just can't let Paul's post pass.....  Laugh

I am done with this conversation....  Nerd

Ok now that NPORA has been mentioned, I must respond

We have to work with all state agency that oversee the land that want to aqiure for riding areas period.

I believe that a temporary riding area has been established in Collier County and a permanent site is in the works thanks to Rick, Brian, and Dennis for getting the riders of SW Fla organized.

Ill leave it at that............. Im done with the naysayers.

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA
viper

« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2007, 02:53:59 PM »

You just don't seem to get it - I have nothing to prove - never have.

ScooterB thanks for the post - I know there was a previous thread with a conversation with one of the local newspapers in that area. Again thanks for the update. I hope everything works out for Rick and Dennis who have spent alot of time working on people down there.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2007, 02:56:48 PM »

ScooterB thanks for the post - I know there was a previous thread with a conversation with one of the local newspapers in that area. Again thanks for the update. I hope everything works out for Rick and Dennis who have spent alot of time working on people down there.

Then what makes anything you say credible? or Worth acknowledging.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »

Then what makes anything you say credible? or Worth acknowledging.

Well he has demonstrated the amazing ability to incite folks with only 78 posts under his belt. Took me nearly 600 to get there.  Wink

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2007, 03:22:43 PM »

Here's the funny part. You and people of your ilk (like Lisa) dodge the truth like it's a plague. The association is hardly a few months old. The Eureka pit closure is over two years old. But, then again, if you and your ilk were as informed as you claim to be, you'd already know the following:

1.  The proposed closure was published as far back as 2004.

2.  Other than a comment made by the water management district in favor of keeping the pit open for ORV use (yep, you read that right, they were in favor of keeping it open for ORV use) nobody made any comments pro ORV.

3.  Prior to closing the pit, input was sought directly from ORV organizations such as FTR and numerous "Jeep oriented" associations/organizations. All of these inquiries went unanswered. (Hey, isn't Lisa a big "Jeep Club" guru?----Oh, that's right, they ostracized her because she pulled the same crap with them as she tries here.)

So, Mr. Viper the almighty and all informed, Dreth is right. What have you done? Where were you and Lisa when this was going on in your own back yard? The ATV association wasn't even a dream at the time this all started. However, if you and your ilk were truly involved and concerned the way you claim to be, it is you that has some explaining to do as to why you let this happen without opening your mouth.

God I love making you and Lisa look like the morons you are. Now go away or I'll thrash you again dummy. Boooo-yaaahhhh!

Viper/ Lisa:
 I eagerly await the response to the question of the hour. That being; Where are the fruits of your labor?
Forget the 2 stepping and the games of dodge bal & name calling or to Paul’s point Put the PS2 controller down. Here is why.
 If a nobody like me can pick a phone, write a few Emails and fax a few documents to raise attention and be enlighten of several down falls of communication within the OHV organization, then you 2 have no excuse not to produce results. Period! Lisa you whined and cried that you put to much time in and sacrificed you family time. That being said surely you would have something to contibute other than what we have

During the duration of this Thread I have probably talked with,emailed,faxed and had one on one conversations with representative of several political offices the OHVCC,AMA, Greenways and Trails and the F.T.R  just to name a few.
 Here are the Fruits of my Labor. The closures boil down to the lack of communications and representation (am I wrong or was that your job) One comment that speak droves of truth is
3.  Prior to closing the pit, input was sought directly from ORV organizations such as FTR and numerous "Jeep oriented" associations/organizations. All of these inquiries went unanswered.
  Here is why. After a lengthy conversation with Wayne Briske of NOHVCC I was enlightend that the representative Jack Torelle was tasked with ensuring that all the information regarding Eureka was to be put out to representing organizations for objections. The Representing organizations ias a whole were to submit their Objections.  Being that this was not done and the representation was not present to include an absent Jack Torelle curing the vote of closure. We had no foot to stand on. That is truely unsatisfactory.
 I can assure you that I am not done. Anyone who knows me and the diligence I have when tasked, will attest to the no prisoners type approach that I posses. Now aside from all the Hot air you 2 have belched in lieu of results might I suggest developing an action plan and working with the Florida ATV Association for the benefit and positive resolve. Other wise I think I speak for many here, pack your crap and divorce yourself from this site. Because when you bring nothing to a relationship you get nothing out of it.  
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 03:45:07 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2007, 03:53:51 PM »

Has anyone spoken with Jack Torrelle?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
lisa

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:40 PM »

Do you think it may be possible that the association has contacted them, and they called because of that?
   Yes bigscrub, I had thought of that before I posted; but then I read Paul's post again and didn't see him say they called him back. Without meaning to sound condescending, I do thank you for pointing that out.

I know that these agencies don't just call groups/associations/clubs because of posts like this, let alone individuals. Even folks who have way more influence than this association has (an association that hasn't even had their first meeting yet as Anoriginal keeps pointing out....) don't get called up like Paul was insinuating. Now, if Paul contacted them to find out why Eureka was closed, and they returned his call that is different. But to cold contact, as Paul suggested; nope won't buy that with a wooden nickel at all! And neither should you!  Undecided

Chillin, his name is Jack Terrell and if you want, I will call him.....it has been a while, but unless he is swamped with an emergency, or out of town, he will usually take my call.

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »

Do you think it may be possible that the association has contacted them, and they called because of that?
   Yes bigscrub, I had thought of that before I posted; but then I read Paul's post again and didn't see him say they called him back. Without meaning to sound condescending, I do thank you for pointing that out.

I know that these agencies don't just call groups/associations/clubs because of posts like this, let alone individuals. Even folks who have way more influence than this association has (an association that hasn't even had their first meeting yet as Anoriginal keeps pointing out....) don't get called up like Paul was insinuating. Now, if Paul contacted them to find out why Eureka was closed, and they returned his call that is different. But to cold contact, as Paul suggested; nope won't buy that with a wooden nickel at all! And neither should you!  Undecided

Chillin, his name is Jack Terrell and if you want, I will call him.....it has been a while, but unless he is swamped with an emergency, or out of town, he will usually take my call.

I can't see what difference it makes, but obviously he did not just dial some random digits and was lucky enough to speak to me. But did I call his agency first, no.  Was he returning a call from me or someone else from the association, no.  Best I can gather is that the US forestry service were discussing the closure of Eureka and the US Forestry service advised the Office Of the Greenway to call me and let me know why.  Had a very interesting conversation with him too.

Was I planning on calling him anyway to talk about Eureka, yes. Does it matter who called who first...well I guess it does to you and Sniper, I seriously doubt anyone else here cares and probably wishes they could just get the time back, they just wasting reading this schoolhouse cr@p. I sure wish I could.  Sad
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2007, 04:28:23 PM »

Has anyone spoken with Jack Torrelle?

The Problem is not with Jack Torrelle, And to answer the question efforts to contact him have been made. He is no longer the President of the F.T.R. He is at the National level for NOHVCC. As soon as I hear back from him I will let you know. Paul S. had conversation with him at the last committee meeting. Paul spoke highly of him.
lisa

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »

Jack is way cool Chuck...and he gets things done.

again, okay Paul....  Roll Eyes

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »

I just want to know one thing........What is an ilk? Crap
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2007, 05:20:11 PM »

Its french for mofo

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2007, 05:33:47 PM »

viper

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2007, 06:48:07 PM »

He is land chairman for ftr anyone can pick that off the FTR website. The name is Jack Terrell, he is founder of ftr.

Now the truth behind the closure, to you paul and others it won't make a bit of difference, but i will speak anyway.

From OGT - The eerosion and downhill flow of sand into the river floodplain combined with the USFS designated trails next door all combined to make closure the decision.

Now if you really want to get it back open, there is a real easy way to do that, but you will have to work real hard, and from what i can see none of you are willing to work that hard, you want things handed to you on a silver plate.
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2007, 06:56:19 PM »

He is land chairman for ftr anyone can pick that off the FTR website. The name is Jack Terrell, he is founder of ftr.

Now the truth behind the closure, to you paul and others it won't make a bit of difference, but i will speak anyway.

From OGT - The eerosion and downhill flow of sand into the river floodplain combined with the USFS designated trails next door all combined to make closure the decision.

Now if you really want to get it back open, there is a real easy way to do that, but you will have to work real hard, and from what i can see none of you are willing to work that hard, you want things handed to you on a silver plate.

Shame we can't all be great like you.  Sad Sad

Sniper, your mom asked me to pick up your supper tonight, I hope this will do;

« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 06:59:36 PM by Paul_S » Logged
450rcrazy

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2007, 07:55:06 PM »

Here is something to wash those down with viper.

* hatorade.jpg (12.08 KB, 165x145 - viewed 220 times.)
dreth

« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2007, 09:10:55 PM »

AND I THOUGHT THE PLAYSTATION CONTROLERS WERE FUNNY Cheesy
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2007, 10:43:12 PM »

Its french for mofo
Well I'll be danged, I tought an Ilk was one them long horned critter's I saw at the zoo when I stopped in Mississippi for some Pascagoula.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2007, 11:01:32 PM »

it means "group of people", or family.

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2007, 11:33:10 PM »

it means "group of people", or family.
and usually with a derogatory connotation attached thereto Nerd

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
viper

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2007, 06:43:12 AM »

Why isn't the news about the closure of Eureka not up on your florida atv association forum? Why isn't the newspaper article about collier county up on florida atv association forum? Collier county is in your neck of the woods.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com