Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eureka Pit and area closed  (Read 30130 times)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2007, 10:54:21 AM »

Dude, why do you keep trying to pick apart everything, buy a playstaion or something and go zap some aliens, you could pretend you are saving the world.

If you do go with the playstation idea, game fly is a great place to rent games.

It is painfully obvious Viper and Lisa are full of crap.....They claimed to be the All Knowing On our side people when it came to the Forest and surround areas...Lisa even used the term Expertise. We have a case of 2 overzelous idiots trying to pick the Association apart. Leave them to their idiotic ramblings. I can not stand  people that offer nothing but negative....Lisa , Viper...Put the Natty Ice down...and sober up.....

They have nothing to offer...and Probably are working against us....

I dont care who you are, that is funny right there^^^
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 11:05:40 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
lisa

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »

IMHO.....Bart & Lisa are picking you guys apart & putting up walls for the association to bang their heads on. They will keep slamming you guys as long as you let them. They always take the pessimistic side of things & the association could sh*t $50 dollar bills in their pool & they would b*tch for $100's.

*S* wait a minute....I haven't bashed, trashed or put up any walls in this thread. In fact, offered advice on what to do on this thread and another one......Why are you guys dragging me in the mud this time? (FYI, Anoriginal started the mud slinging this time, not me...)

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904
Able

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2007, 12:02:33 PM »

Mudslingin ? Ya can't sling mud with all the land closed !  Cry  I just had to say something  Grin
Anoriginal

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »

Mudslinging? No, it's teling the truth. Lisa and Viper came here with no purpose other than to stir the pot and start crap. Neither has accomplished anything with their lives or time and now want the rest of the world to be miserable with them.

They are insignificant in all aspects. Nobody in any power position capable of benefiting us listens to either of them. Wastes.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2007, 01:49:12 PM »

Well said Paul. As for piper , thats just it. Someone that pipes off. Kind of like gnats around a dogs pecker if you ask me.
Okay...let me see here I gotta write this down so I can add it to
quad's list of qualification's, um #1 can ride a quad really er... kinda fast #2 an expert on Gnat's and Dog Pecker's, ya got anything else I can add?
I know this post is silly and irrelevant, but what the hey, so are viper's.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 02:35:29 PM by gtnwood » Logged

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2007, 02:49:15 PM »

Beer swillin !  Dont forget beer swillin ! Clapper

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »

Right then, beer swillin it is.
I think I could give ya a run for your money in that department though Grin

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2007, 06:06:06 PM »

Mudslingin ? Ya can't sling mud with all the land closed !  Cry  I just had to say something  Grin
LOL

In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2007, 06:26:48 PM »

Not to break up your bashing on each other party, But has anyone looked into the closure of the pit area, specifically the reason behind it and how long ago was it proposed to be closed.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 06:32:38 PM by Prairie Master » Logged

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »

Mudslinging? No, it's teling the truth. Lisa and Viper came here with no purpose other than to stir the pot and start crap. Neither has accomplished anything with their lives or time and now want the rest of the world to be miserable with them.

They are insignificant in all aspects. Nobody in any power position capable of benefiting us listens to either of them. Wastes.

Hence my point, the association doesn't want any input from me. Here I have given some ideas, and this is the kind of response anyone who doesn't agree with the association gets; even when they try to help. I guess my suggestion of challenging the news station, that ran bad press about ATVs, to attend the meeting was
stirring the pot and starting crap
too.

Actually, I am doing something for the OHVs in the Black Bear Byway meetings. I am working to keep OHVs involved and upfront in the Corridor story
5. Corridor Story   1) Jessi Smith has received and incorporated most CAG comments into the Corridor Story to date. Copies were distributed of the updated story and the comments. Written comments submitted after the last meeting by Lisa Pardus were then reviewed by the group.     1) After discussion about adding information relative to hunting and recreation, already described in the last current paragraph. (just fyi, there was only one sentence each detailing the importance of hunting and recreation in the ONF.) CAG decided to add phrasing indicating hunting remains current important use, address miles of recreation trails (200 miles figure was questioned), and  Natural Scenic and Recreational resources are to be emphasized for the designation the CAG is pursuing.
2) Jessi will prepare final draft for CAG review at next meeting.

But you are right Anoriginal, I don't get anything accomplished.

Good questions Prairie Master. My guess, it was at least 2-years ago, and probably because of "ecological damage" to the area. Remember Tom Hoctor was doing reports for the Office of Greenways and Trails.

In His Hands,
Lisa
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »

I could zip out there in the afternoon and ride with my daughter cause Im only 20 miles from there. Im going to reopen it myself. Wink

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2007, 06:44:40 PM »

Not to break up your bashing on each other party, But has anyone looked into the closure of the pit area, specifically the reason behind it and how long ago was it proposed to be closed.

It was closed because nobody had objected to the closure. The only voice raised in any objection to the closure was believe it or not, our old adversary the SFWMD, they spoke in favor of keeping it open.

Hence the need for the association, hence for the need for all this crap to stop.

Office Of Greenways called me and promised to keep the association in the loop in future projects. We even discussed some areas they manage that the association may be able to help them open for ATV use.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2007, 06:48:40 PM »

I commend you Paul for staying on top of things and REALLY doing something to help. Thumbs Up

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2007, 06:50:55 PM »

Clapper you da man Paul

viper

« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2007, 06:54:34 PM »

Your full of BS paul -- who did you talk to..
Prairie Master

internationaloffroad.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2007, 06:59:40 PM »

It was closed because nobody had objected to the closure. The only voice raised in any objection to the closure was believe it or not, our old adversary the SFWMD, they spoke in favor of keeping it open.

Hence the need for the association, hence for the need for all this crap to stop.

Office Of Greenways called me and promised to keep the association in the loop in future projects. We even discussed some areas they manage that the association may be able to help them open for ATV use.

Thanks for the reply Paul.... Now for Grizz How come the ONFA wasn't aware of the meeting to vote on the closure, I know it's not the Ocala Forest but its in the same area ONFA helps to represent. I'm tired of seeing more and more restrictions and closures. What are you guys (ONFA ) Doing ? Correct if I'm wrong but you want people to join these associations to help promote and stop these things from happening and all we can see happening is more closed areas.  Angry
I'm not bashing anyone I just want the associations which recieve grants and funds from the state to do what they are suppose to do. That money being used (in regards to grants) in these associations are coming mine and everyone elses pockets.

Paul_S  please post if you hear of future meetings

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife
lisa

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2007, 07:02:12 PM »

Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh

And you believed them?!?!?!  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Oh, and we are supposed to believe you have such power that this agency called you?  Roll Eyes

Okay, that is enough for me....I am not going to debate that issue, if Paul believes that the Office of Greenways and Trails is going to work with ya'll, more power to him and the association (and if you believe that Office of Greenways and Trails called him about this, out of the blue, because the association/rally is so powerful already ya'll need a CAT scan) Just folks, don't give up the idea of selling your home here and moving to another state where they are more ATV friendly. If the fight down in Collier County isn't enough to show Paul and the rest of NPORA that these agencies are not to be trusted, then nothing will.

I truly am sorry to be slinging mud here too, but I just can't let Paul's post pass.....  Laugh

I am done with this conversation....  Nerd

In His Hands,
Lisa
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2007, 07:10:58 PM »

And you believed them?!?!?!  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Oh, and we are supposed to believe you have such power that this agency called you?  Roll Eyes

Okay, that is enough for me....I am not going to debate that issue, if Paul believes that the Office of Greenways and Trails is going to work with ya'll, more power to him and the association (and if you believe that Office of Greenways and Trails called him about this, out of the blue, because the association/rally is so powerful already ya'll need a CAT scan) Just folks, don't give up the idea of selling your home here and moving to another state where they are more ATV friendly. If the fight down in Collier County isn't enough to show Paul and the rest of NPORA that these agencies are not to be trusted, then nothing will.

I truly am sorry to be slinging mud here too, but I just can't let Paul's post pass.....  Laugh

Do you think it may be possible that the association has contacted them, and they called because of that? We have actually done allot as an association. Mostly gathering facts about Atvs (sales, injuries, damage to land, etc.), and figuring out the proper contacts for our problem.

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2007, 07:21:35 PM »

Looney Dunno

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2007, 07:31:14 PM »

Actually the Brett Bush from the forest had mentioned to Mickey Thomason from the Office Of Greenways that he should call the association regarding the closure of Eureka, and he did. Rather than run your mouth and look like a troublemaking fool again, CHECK YOUR FACTS!!!!

As you are universally hated, I guess this concept of people working together does go over your head. While he was on the phone he also invited the association to get involved on a new project with them.

And Lisa, you were being so nice this week, I guess a few days of civility was all you could manage before you had to lie and try to deceive everybody again. You cannot resist throwing mud - any opportunity you get.

I pray you are done with this conversation, but somehow doubt it.

I will make sure Vipers Playstation has 2 remotes.  Wink
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 07:33:54 PM by Paul_S » Logged
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2007, 07:41:23 PM »

And everybody, please take note, this is why ONFA or hardly anyone else bother to answer your questions. I answered a question, posed by Prairie Master and it's met by that cr@p from that nasty piece of work.  Basically accusing someone she has never met of being a liar and out to decieve people.

From now on my standard response to those 2 clowns is going to be Blah Blah Blah, I am done with them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 08:10:00 PM by Paul_S » Logged
Able

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »

Thanks for getting out there and getting something done Paul. It's much better when people put their minds to focusing on the problem instead of running their mouths, talking cr@p and bashing you for making an effort. I say if you aren't out there busting your a$$ like Paul and Chuck trying to get answers and keep our riding spots open then you should just shut you hole and quit finger pointing.
atvdramaforyamomma.comma  Shocked
550superquad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2007, 07:16:04 AM »

atvdramaforyamomma.comma  Shocked
[/quote]
now thats funny !!!!!!

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat
Anoriginal

« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45:29 AM »

Paul:

Thanks for the info and keep up the work. Like I said before, Lisa and Viper are idiots who really have accomplished nothing(Wow! Lisa submitted comments from someone else to a board......big deal. Hope that helps make up for failing to show in front of Gov. Bush and rattling off the wrong info at a black bear ONF meeting. LOL). So, they like to bash everyone else's attempts and spout gloom and doom before you get started.

They're not unlike flies at a picnic. They don't necessarily ruin the whole event, they just annoy you a little.

~ Matt

Oh thanks for the typo correction Lisa. You're a genius!
viper

« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2007, 06:29:16 AM »

Aorginal - at least she submitted comments from somewhere, what have you done. You get on and try to make amends to make the association look good, and prove nothing. A think somewhere I saw a post that you were real busy and didn't have the time to answer -- UUUUUhhhhhmmm It doesn't look that way.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com