Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: one hell of a great dealership  (Read 4137 times)
Starbuc71

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »

Recently purchased a new yamaha waverunner fron nature coast motorsports in Crystal River.  By far the best motorcycle/ watercraft dealership I have ever delt with.  There were only about 3 salepersons and all had great knowledge of everything they sold unlike Gulfcoast in Port Richey and Psyco spings in Clw.  I got a better deal than anywhere in pinellas or pasco county.  The drive was well worth it.  They carry Polaris, Suzuki, arctic cat, victory motorcycles and yamaha waverunners. Here's their link:
http://www.naturecoastmotorsports.com

2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 12:28:44 AM »

the yamaha shop here in cocoa is just like that. they have the BSY race team in AMA mx and sx. there are only 2 or 3 sales persons and thay are the best dealer ive ever seen. very nice people too. i only wish they sold hondas.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 07:00:47 AM »

I stopped in nature coast about a month ago to drop off flyers for the rally.I talked with one of the guys for a few minutes explaining what the rally was for .he was really cool and said hell yeah I'll make sure everybody who comes in gets one this a bs they take all our money for these fees and we can't ride anywhere. I would almost bet they will sponsor the next rally after they see this one Wink
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 01:22:11 PM by eldiablo64 » Logged

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
vader

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 03:02:19 PM »

I've dealt with then a few times also.... They are very good. Marty the Parts manager is a great guy.
They run some great deals too on new bikes.
topflight36

Atv-61

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 06:09:11 PM »

My father and I both bought are street bikes through them. But I bought mine a few months after him. We were sitting in the fin office and the lady turned to him and said how do you like you c90. I was like how did you know he had one. She told me she just remembers stuff like that lol. I find them some great people. I would buy from them again.

Roketa Atv-61
Just because you paid to much for you bike doesnt mean you have to hate on mine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com