Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scottsmoor 5A  (Read 5948 times)
12secTA

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 17, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »

New to forum, just figure I'd give a heads up. I went out to scottsmoor/5A today and there are 4 HUGE "No Trespassing" signs on the light poles.  Didn't want to push my luck to see if they will enforce it.  Any input on this? I live in Deltona, aside from Ocala where is the closest place to ride?

'04 KFX 400
'06 Recon
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 07:56:44 PM »

that was it that I knew of that was "legal"

there was the place by the power lines, but I only went there once and was out for about an hour before being run off politely by the VCSO.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »

Wait to see what happens this weekend out there.  They do that several times a year,  We will be headed that way this weekend,  I will look and show you what we see.  That would suck if they close it down, but it is owned by several different people, (diff lots there like holopaw)  Like i said they try this a lot.  Hopefully it is just another scare tactic.   
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:33:23 PM »

Wait to see what happens this weekend out there.  They do that several times a year,  We will be headed that way this weekend,  I will look and show you what we see.  That would suck if they close it down, but it is owned by several different people, (diff lots there like holopaw)  Like i said they try this a lot.  Hopefully it is just another scare tactic.   

dunno, a few weekends ago when I was roped into going to an "Earth Day" party at my boss' house, I met a local county rep for Volusia who said that the Miami Corp was a big owner out there and was looking into developing it,,,,,when I told her that that was old news she said,,,,"yeah, but they are looking heavily now"

I kinda hope not, I've only been out there a couple of times, but it was with an unreliable quad, so I didn't go far by myself.

but what I saw I liked,,,,,,a lot

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
randyz

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 10:07:00 AM »

So, did anyone go last weekend?   Any problems? 
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 02:53:35 PM »

drove out there yesterday, people were out there riding.  There was trucks out there but  not as many as usual but that is probably because it is a dust bowl.  I saw the no trespassing signs, but they do this once a year usually.  I know someone who owns 26 acres in that area and he did not hear of any one developing......time will tell.  Maybe they are trying to keep people out due to fires and such?Huh

Atvgirl
twodazeoff

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 06:30:03 AM »

Last time I went out there was on Mothers day and I had no problems. Ida man, let me know when you want to go. I live in deltona and will show you around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com