Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hills. county shot and killed my dog today  (Read 63006 times)
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2007, 11:14:04 AM »

Just for the sake of stirring the hornets nest one last time, if anyone is interested to see the davis boys, go to Hillsborough County Sheriffs website & do an arrest inquiry. Robert L. Davis & Mitchell Davis. Now I know why you hate the cops so badly. You were right, they should have known your dog's name by now.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »

Wow, I guess this is the "Drama" you hear about all the time.
This thread's got practically everything, from Pitbull's and Trailor Park's, Husband's/Boyfriend's and Baby Daddie's, Fugitive's and Cop's, all kind's of name calling and ton's of uninformed opinion's to a couple of Old Marine's pissin in each other's Wheatie's.
 Roll Eyes
Just for the sake of stirring the hornets nest one last time, if anyone is interested to see the davis boys, go to Hillsborough County Sheriffs website & do an arrest inquiry. Robert L. Davis & Mitchell Davis. Now I know why you hate the cops so badly. You were right, they should have known your dog's name by now.
Too bad no one posted that before this thread went off, it's self explanatory.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2007, 11:20:19 AM »

Greenmachine, good post, how about posting that link it's public information I see no harm in seeing who we are dealing with. 
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2007, 11:24:13 AM »

Greenmachine, good post, how about posting that link it's public information I see no harm in seeing who we are dealing with. 
I tried to post the mugs, but this site wouldnt let me. I use that site a lot when hiring people too. Funny who you find on there. I had one employee who liked to get drunk & fight with his wife, every time he didnt call in sick it was the 1st place I looked & 4 out of 5 times there he was. I say it is now truly time to call JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY...JERRY. Only he can get to the bottom of this now.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »

For one by law if you have have any type of dog you are supposed to have a beware of dog sign. For your protection along with anyone that might be coming onto your property. Same as a no Trespassing sign. Most people don't and if anything happens most insurance companies won't cover the claim. Her Grammar is not in question...Green are you a teacher or a politician? You like to Correct people and your a total ass!
Bp, I havent attacked you at all, actually made a joke out of your insult to me. Now you call me an ass? For calling someone out. I would say that is like the pot calling the kettle black. You are really cool. I bet you would be fun to drink a few beers with as long as we didnt talk religion & politics. Wink  I see pit bulls kind of like riding atvs, it is not a matter of if you will crash one day, but when. Same thing with a pit it is not a matter of if but when they act on their instincts that they were bread for from day 1. I know you all love me & the site wouldnt be the same without me to hash it out with you. Kiss

This is blupits husband,you crack me up.you think riding atv's are like pit bulls.Thats sweet.PLEASE DONT ASK TO RIDE MY DOG.THAT DOG WOULD BITE YOU.LOL J/K before you judge them why dont you come play with them,they do not know a stranger but let one of my three kids walk out side and they will forget you just played with them,then put my kid back in the house and they will play with you again.what more could you ask for out of a dog.In my "opinion" and you know what those are like;The blue pits are not like the other breeds of pits .they are alot more gentle and hardy ever aggressive.I had a german sheppard that was meaner than any blue pit I've owned or bred.anyways ya'll have a good day with this oprah winfree post.No hard feelings I hope.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2007, 11:26:56 AM »

I thought this sounded a little one sided, your post really explains "THE REST OF THE STORY".........good day.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2007, 11:28:14 AM »

Now thats some funny sh@t.

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2007, 11:42:23 AM »

BP's husband, I probably could ride that big dog of yours, but I wouldnt. I am not here to say that the breed is evil & they should die. I owned a red nose, he was 1.5yrs old & weighed 83lbs. I loved that dog like nothing else. I guarantee you that he was never allowed to run free in an unlocked yard. I had to put him down after he got distemper, I spent almost $2000.00 to try to keep him alive. The 2nd vet said it was likeley from an outdated shot he was given as a pup. Oh well life goes on, I buried him in my backyard & it hurt as well. I didnt go on a forum & try to bash the vet & blame him for it, I just moved on...a whole lot shorter on funds I might add. What set me off in this post was the part about blaming the cops for doing this. The dog was not properly caged or leashed or this is all a mute point. Thats all, one day I am sure we will all run across each others paths probably at RR & most of you are welcome to reach into my cooler & grab a cold one....now that wife of yours, she will have to drink the busch lite & leave the good stuff alone. Wink
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2007, 11:46:00 AM »

I love the internet, who would of thought that a simple post about a dog being shot by an evil policeman would turn into this.  I hate to leave now but I got to go fishing, good post greenmachine about that website, I am still  Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing.
iluvmy250r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2007, 11:54:26 AM »

now i want to say this what the hell does there criminal record have anything to do with me or my dog so you mean to tell me no one on this sight has ever been arrested i myself have never been in trouble and you obviously looked that up too right??? so in other words my dog deserved to die because of there back ground and are you sure you looked at the right people there are many Robert Davis's and many Mitchell Davis so are you so sure you know what  you are talking about why do you feel its so necessary to do a background check on my family do you want the rest of my family's names so you can check there back ground too so what they have been in some trouble that still doesn't warrent my dog being shot once or even 4 times
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2007, 12:00:01 PM »

I'm gonna flea now, my brain is startin to hurt.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2007, 12:16:13 PM »

LOL It's cool Green I like busting balls as much as the rest of you guys. It just seems like everyone picks on people who don't have the best grammar. And I appreciate the offer but I don't drink beer Smiley We'll meet up sometime and you'll see we're all just here to have fun. Ask QT,Chino and Freak (if you believe what they say! lol) We just like having fun and riding. I have been told before I need to go to Charm school along with being told my hubby needs to put me on a leash I know I'm outspoken and I'm damn proud of it!

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »

And none of this would have happened if the guy would be taking responsibility and taking care of his kids...that's the real crime here...you say he's not a criminal for not taking care of his kids...i disagree big time.  Take care of your kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly the point I tried to make on page 3 or 4.  Very good post.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2007, 12:35:26 PM »

now i want to say this what the hell does there criminal record have anything to do with me or my dog so you mean to tell me no one on this sight has ever been arrested i myself have never been in trouble and you obviously looked that up too right??? so in other words my dog deserved to die because of there back ground and are you sure you looked at the right people there are many Robert Davis's and many Mitchell Davis so are you so sure you know what  you are talking about why do you feel its so necessary to do a background check on my family do you want the rest of my family's names so you can check there back ground too so what they have been in some trouble that still doesn't warrent my dog being shot once or even 4 times
I personally have NEVER been arrested for anything!!!
Actually yes I tried your name as well & congratulations you have not visited the pokey in Hillsborough Co.
Your dog died because he was not leashed & the officer perceived him to be a threat
The address matched Mitchel sr & Mitchel jr & Robert L Davis had a striking resemblance to Mitchel Jr & Roberts last address was in Riverview
Now please stop calling me out, I only posted public information.
Shorgasm

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2007, 12:50:34 PM »

1st off: Is what Greenmachines said true or not?.Is the family you are defending the one he is talking about on the arrest record or not?No need to play cat and mouse.It'll be easy enough to prove.Just be honest.
Is the family prone to police involvement or not?

In normal circumstances it means very little BUT when a thread like this pops up ,and lets be honest you are accusing the deputy of wrong doing,you have to take into account both parties characters.It plays a huge role in trustworthyness.To which it backfired when you slammed the "cops"  ,others jumped right on the bandwagon, and the arrest reports came forth about your side.Whether they are blood related or not it makes no difference in this situation for you talked of this as if was your own family.

Oh that's the Blupits we all know and love...hubby to the rescue.Just a joke settle down!

On the grammer issue, we all make mistakes typing online BUT when gross errors show again and again it puts forth an education level question...Lets be honest one more time:This board is full-O-rednecks as it should be but "witt" is an online game and those people suffer when that time comes.Like the P.I.T.A. comment..I mean really!..It's PETA for gods sake..a simple thought process would have shown that!

Common sense would have gone a LONG way the morning this happened.It's sad the way it turned out but the story has done a 180 as far as details are concerned.

FTR, I have NEVER been arrested..close yes but common sense took over and I got to go home.
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2007, 12:56:24 PM »

You should consider whether your point is driving home with this thread or not.Defamation is strong with this one.

I take Libel from this thread...of course.
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »

I have read "everything" and it comes down to this...

Choices you make in life have direct AND indirect consequences.

iluvmy250r wrote:
"this morning at about 6:45 am 2 undercover cops showed
up at my moms house so my husband and my dog walked
over there..."

Knowing the past involvement with police hey guess what...

Your husband should have left your dog in the house.

It's as simple as that.

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2007, 01:14:06 PM »

I have read "everything" and it comes down to this...

Choices you make in life have direct AND indirect consequences.

iluvmy250r wrote:
"this morning at about 6:45 am 2 undercover cops showed
up at my moms house so my husband and my dog walked
over there..."

Knowing the past involvement with police hey guess what...

Your husband should have left your dog in the house.

It's as simple as that.

obviuosly BUT you are assumng something with is idea....who's gonna say it 1st?
Anoriginal

« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2007, 01:31:12 PM »

Fish Fry-

I am a civil trial attorney. Contract litigation, construction litigation, etc. It is the type of case I'd be involved in if it had merit.

Regardless, sorry about the dog. I hate that it happened.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »

All I am going to say, my brain is tired just from reading all of this, I can't believe this post is still going on.  And my gosh, some of the post are like a novel, we could write a book.  All I can say is WOW......

Y'all do your homework though!!!!! Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
tntaylor53

« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2007, 02:20:39 PM »

Some of you folks are heartless.  This young girl lost her her dog in an extreemely unfortunate incident.  Regardless of whether the cop was justified to shoot or not, the girl is grieving and some of you heartless a$$holes should be ashamed of yourselves for slamming her and her family for nothing more than entertainment.  I'm glad I've waited to become a contributing member of this site because right now I don't want to be associated with this group any more. 

Go ahead and slam me for your entertainment.  I can take it and who knows I may get the opportunity to meet you at the rally and we can really create some entertainment.  I hate a$$holes who hurt people for entertainment.
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2007, 02:27:50 PM »

I would have to agree that if someone was here shopping for a new site and this thread is where they started it would look bad on the iste as a whole. I am not taking sides. Dog killed is very sad, Police doing their job or not it happened.
Everything else was taken way to far.
Come on guys and gals, lets get back on track..... Cool

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2007, 03:32:21 PM »

I think that we would all agree that we feel terrible about what happen to her dog, that is a tragedy within itself.

And I think alot of people for awhile kept their comments to themselves, but in reviewing the post, she was also stating that shooting was not justified.  That may very well be, but to come onto a site, and at the same time to indicate these cops are dog killers, some of the facts just don't add up.  It is clear in the first post, why bring a dog out into the yard without a leash.  I don't care if you knew they were cops or not, I have a dog, and the last thing I am going to do in that situation is bring my dog out with out a leash.  It just doesn't add up.  Also in the first post, made it sound like they didn't even know the people they were looking for, well it turns out they did. 

Look you are on a public forum, people are going to read and discern what add's up and what does not.  And alot of the people on this forum totally respect law enforcement.  You think that it would be better if we all sided with her, and said oh yea them cops, they are a/h and so on.  That would make this forum look worse. 

And you make it sound like she some little young girl, she is not, she is an adult, it is not like they or we are debating with a child.  I think it just started that people were trying to get the facts straight.  All too often, when something like this happens, as tragic as is, the police are always blamed.  We don't know the whole story here, there is always two sides, well let me rephase that, three sides to every story, in this case her side, cop's side, and the truth.  And all that means is when you are involved in this type of situation, it made be harder to discern with what actually happen. Don't get me wrong it is tragic what happen to her dog, but at the same time, I truly don't believe the officer is sitting at home thinking to himself, wow that's was cool.  No, I don't judge him, and I don't judge her.  We don't have all the facts, and the facts that we do have don't add up. 

All I can say to her, is that we are truly sorry for your lost, trust me I get it when you lose a pet, and losing a pet that way is terrible.  None of us were there, none of us know who you are, so we are going to analyze the facts, and that's all that was being done. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2007, 04:19:20 PM »

LOL It's cool Green I like busting balls as much as the rest of you guys. It just seems like everyone picks on people who don't have the best grammar. And I appreciate the offer but I don't drink beer Smiley We'll meet up sometime and you'll see we're all just here to have fun. Ask QT,Chino and Freak (if you believe what they say! lol) We just like having fun and riding. I have been told before I need to go to Charm school along with being told my hubby needs to put me on a leash I know I'm outspoken and I'm damn proud of it!

Thats why I said you had to drink the busch lite. Wink
Shorgasm

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2007, 04:34:19 PM »

Some of you folks are heartless.  This young girl lost her her dog in an extreemely unfortunate incident.  Regardless of whether the cop was justified to shoot or not, the girl is grieving and some of you heartless a$$holes should be ashamed of yourselves for slamming her and her family for nothing more than entertainment.  I'm glad I've waited to become a contributing member of this site because right now I don't want to be associated with this group any more. 

Go ahead and slam me for your entertainment.  I can take it and who knows I may get the opportunity to meet you at the rally and we can really create some entertainment.  I hate a$$holes who hurt people for entertainment.

You are being the not a very nice person sir...no one laughed nor said the dog got what he deserved.Stop making assumptions.You look foolish.

And FTR your "light-hearted threats" are falling on deaf ears.If you got something to say etough guy go right ahead.Nobody is biting their nails in anticipation of "meeting you somewhere" in the woodsfor a lesson.Childish seems to be a quality of yours.

The whole thread was started as a "look what this cop did to my dog".%75 of the OP points are null at this point.

Still sux they lost their dog...there is a lesson in here somewhere and we can all learn from it.Lets hope we find it before this gets locked.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com