Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The bad was worth the good  (Read 10485 times)
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »

Does not look as dry...very cool stuff.....heard about the Journey out there....Looks like Fun Cool

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:42 AM »

I'll say it again, time to get the drr/apex kids together...let's plan a weekend soon

Yes your correct the ECP family reunion is a must! I just don't have any time till the rally!  I know they are going to have a blast at the rally we just need to be carefull  with that many people in attendance. We need to put a kids ride together at the rally?

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
backinsaddle

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2007, 11:19:50 AM »

I'll say it again, time to get the drr/apex kids together...let's plan a weekend soon

Yes your correct the ECP family reunion is a must! I just don't have any time till the rally!  I know they are going to have a blast at the rally we just need to be carefull  with that many people in attendance. We need to put a kids ride together at the rally?

I like that idea...Shawn and I raced the big loop on the kid quads...it was a blast...we should do that too, like a pit bike race for us big kids
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 11:26:30 AM »

Sounds great, But un fair Im going to have to loose some weight before the rally I have about 50lbs on you skinny boys. lol Tooooo much weight to power ratio.lol

I like that idea...Shawn and I raced the big loop on the kid quads...it was a blast...we should do that too, like a pit bike race for us big kids

Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2007, 11:38:06 AM »

If possible, I would love to get my son out there with some boys like yours'. He has a DRX90 & it is black as well. For now it is stock. Are those 2 modded any? I dont have a hauler or an enclosed trailer, but I am willing to drive all day to be able to ride with you guys for my son. He is almost 9 & loves to ride fast as well. If you guys are riding again soon & dont mind 2 more, let me know.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »

More the merrier. The DRR is the new 07 version in stock form comes with a 24mm carb and better intake over the 06 version and the Apex is stock aswell. Both are super minis just the apex is geared more to the race side.  We would love to have you all along. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 08:10:27 PM by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) » Logged

2013 polaris ranger camo
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007, 01:23:53 PM »

Looks like a good time  Wink  Sorry about your tire Shawn  Shocked

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2007, 02:55:06 PM »

More the merrier. The DRR is the new 07 version in stock form and the Apex is stock aswell. Both are super minis just the apex is geared more to the race side.  We would love to have you all along. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Looking forward to it. I really like the idea of a group kids ride.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 07:36:26 PM »

Man we missed out! Jam is gonna be upset when he see's those vids. With me spending on this money getting the truck fixed as well as daughters pool party, couldn't make it out. The way those guys are running, I may have to get Jam another quad to keep up.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
backinsaddle

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »

Man we missed out! Jam is gonna be upset when he see's those vids. With me spending on this money getting the truck fixed as well as daughters pool party, couldn't make it out. The way those guys are running, I may have to get Jam another quad to keep up.

Rob, wish you would have made it...Shawn said you were thinking of coming...would have been great to meet you again...you probably don't remember me, but we rode together on the speed ride in big scrub a couple years back, i think your pipe fell off your bike?  Shawn and I did a brief speed ride after bringing the wives/kids back to camp, it was awesome running hard for a change and fun as can be trying to keep up with him. 

If possible, I would love to get my son out there with some boys like yours'. He has a DRX90 & it is black as well. For now it is stock. Are those 2 modded any? I dont have a hauler or an enclosed trailer, but I am willing to drive all day to be able to ride with you guys for my son. He is almost 9 & loves to ride fast as well. If you guys are riding again soon & dont mind 2 more, let me know.

i'd love to see a site kids "speed" ride.  there's some fast little guys out there, and they have a ball chasing eachother around.  we'll have to come up with a good location for all.  anyone have any ideas?

dudes, that place looks like fun,,,,,is it somewhere near home?

I ask because I'm probably headed down to your area on Tuesday to see a friend.

Id@

near whose home?  this was private property that belonged to a friend of Dreths.  If you're in my area Tuesday (Ft Laud), send me a pm.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »

Rob, wish you would have made it...Shawn said you were thinking of coming...would have been great to meet you again...you probably don't remember me, but we rode together on the speed ride in big scrub a couple years back, i think your pipe fell off your bike?  Shawn and I did a brief speed ride after bringing the wives/kids back to camp, it was awesome running hard for a change and fun as can be trying to keep up with him. 

i'd love to see a site kids "speed" ride.  there's some fast little guys out there, and they have a ball chasing eachother around.  we'll have to come up with a good location for all.  anyone have any ideas?

dudes, that place looks like fun,,,,,is it somewhere near home?

I ask because I'm probably headed down to your area on Tuesday to see a friend.

Id@

near whose home?  this was private property that belonged to a friend of Dreths.  If you're in my area Tuesday (Ft Laud), send me a pm.

near Sir Dreth, the friend I'd be visiting lives in the neighborhood near I-95 and Becker right on the canals.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 10:42:18 AM »

More the merrier. The DRR is the new 07 version in stock form and the Apex is stock aswell. Both are super minis just the apex is geared more to the race side.  We would love to have you all along. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Looking forward to it. I really like the idea of a group kids ride.

Matt (chillin) had the best kids group ride last time. The only problem now is all of us would have to get all our bike registered to ride the forest which is 2 expensive just to have a kids ride. I know Dirtfarm would be cool or Bostwick just its a drive from the south end of fla.. Both have trails (small) and tracks just throwing out some ideas. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:45:17 AM by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) » Logged

2013 polaris ranger camo
dreth

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 07:14:39 AM »

I can probably set something up but its a money thing now. This past weekend was suppost to cost me $50 but it ended up at $1400 and i still have more damage to pay for to get everything totally fixed Sad looks like close to 2k before its all over Cry
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 08:11:27 AM »

I think everyone can agree with the rising cost of fuel every time we plan somthing its on a tight budget lately. I feel your pain the extra stuff is now on the back burner dure to $. We can only do what we can do and try to ride when we can. We have cut back on our racing due to the money being low.

2013 polaris ranger camo
backinsaddle

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 09:35:35 AM »

I can probably set something up but its a money thing now. This past weekend was suppost to cost me $50 but it ended up at $1400 and i still have more damage to pay for to get everything totally fixed Sad looks like close to 2k before its all over Cry

ugh...you're kidding...do you want to see if we can repair?
koh0001

#119 - Old & Slow

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2007, 11:25:45 AM »

Thanks for sharing your weekend with us. That's what this is all about !! Grin

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's
dreth

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2007, 05:38:34 AM »

Thanks for sharing your weekend with us. That's what this is all about !! Grin

Wink
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print