Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Guy Lookin For Info  (Read 18413 times)
450rcrazy

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »

we have a saying in drag racing gas is for killing weeds alcohol is for drinking and nitro is for racing.
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2007, 06:31:59 PM »

Sounds great for your racing on Sunday! I'll be out in the front so it don't matter to me, but I'm sure everyone else will enjoy racing beside your drunk a$$.

You don't have to worry about me. All my stuff runs best on Alcohol...

I already told you, I'm not worried about any of you. Let it be known though, if any of you rednecks smell like booze before the race, I will crash you out before turn 1, and then proceed to go about my business of winning your race. Drinking and racing around me will get you a free trip to the ER.

And Quad32x, all I can say is, if you want to eat through a straw for the next month or so, Step Up. I'll even shake your hand before I put you to sleep in front of your friends. Look me up, I'll be in the big red Kenworth hauler.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 06:34:32 PM by StrokerMotor » Logged
450rcrazy

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »

And Quad32x, all I can say is, if you want to eat through a straw for the next month or so, Step Up. I'll even shake your hand before I put you to sleep in front of your friends

all I can say is wow.I think we need to introduce him to GasGasman.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2007, 07:26:37 PM »

Mo problem chump.  Better show up and bring your old lady so I gots something to do after I take care of your azz.

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2007, 07:42:17 PM »

Ok im back! I got some popcorn too! DING..DING...   Oh Im just in time!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »

I looked at your profile... 46? You're a little old for my lady. She'd give your antique a$$ a heart attack in the first 30 seconds... if your E.D. stricken self could last that long.

How did my friendly racing inquiries end up with everyone crying and you getting stitches? Too funny.
BrewMaster

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2007, 07:47:19 PM »

Brewmaster says.. If ya gonna talk the smack, be prepared to get smacked and if ya think your gonna wreck someone youll be beat by 50 guys swingin helmets at ya!

The Master

P.S. Nice to see you to Derek... Wink

Oh and watch of for that Quad guy... HondaATC says "Hes got a big hammer and isnt afraid to nail someone azz with it"

In not to sure what that means but i think it hurts anyway you think about it...

"Cause BrewMaster said so!"
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2007, 07:49:51 PM »

crunch. crunch.crunch. (needs salt) Undecided
This is getting good!

sykolincoln
Supreme Member

save money on tires! ride a trike!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2007, 07:51:58 PM »

hmmm we went from racing to fight'n hmmm.. it all soundz like fun to me!!!

GORILLA MONSOON!!!

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2007, 08:07:59 PM »

Re-read the post you ignorant toof-less hillbilly. I've been a nationally ranked rider for 10 years, I wouldn't hurt another rider intentionally. BUT, if you think you're going on the track with me after a few cocktails, beers, a joint, etc., then guess what: I'm takin' your stupid drunk a$$ out, plain and simple. If you get hurt in the process, tough luck. Don't race if you're not "straight". 
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2007, 08:17:28 PM »

This is getting good!

So far this afternoon you've had burrito's and popcorn, and lord knows what else. How can you still be hungry lunchbox?
slim2

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2007, 08:24:52 PM »

if your like you said a nationally ranked rider then why are you talking smack you should be more professional than this and show up on sunday and show us what a pro is like Ive met some pros and they weren't like you really friendly and would go out of their way for you not be on hear smack talking be a pro and walk away see ya sunday !
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »

Man don't take this the wrong, With an attitude like you had here to introduce yourself, not one soul here gives 2 toots whether this is your first race or your a Godlike rider. No one will think more, or less of you if you have ran one race or 10,000 races. Respect is earned by ATTITUDE and sportsmanship. I don't care how good of a rider you are, I'm a better racer then you are because I don't right off the bat start dissin and talking sh*t to and about people I've never met before. There is light and good hearted smack talk and then there is being a d!ck.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I would rather leave home 4 in the morning, shake hands and laugh with my friends at the track, have the race rained out and drive 5 hours back home then to spend 1 lap on the track with the best rider in the world that had a depreciating behavior like yours. Some "Professional" racer you are, that does not understand even this most basic concept of commonality.

Have fun flat tracking in the back yard around the family clothesline cause thats where your headed.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »

This is getting good!

So far this afternoon you've had burrito's and popcorn, and lord knows what else. How can you still be hungry lunchbox?
He is one of the "fat guys" around here, heck so am I !!! LOL
 I would have to say, that this is someone everybody knows, FLAPPIN at the mouth just trying to get something going.
If not, you are in for a RUDE awakening stroker. these boys hang tight down here !!
Oh, one more thing. I have noticed that anyone in racing who runs their mouth like you have, 1) either cant hang, or 2)needs to get it done at the track before all the "smack" talk.

I will be watching to see the outcome on sunday night, HOPE your ready

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »

I am a nice guy in person slim. I'm just jerkin some chains on here for fun on here because I'm bored and some of these guys take this crap way too serious. Suck it up women, it's all in fun. Stop yer snivelin.
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2007, 12:11:04 AM »

I am a nice guy in person slim. I'm just jerkin some chains on here for fun on here because I'm bored and some of these guys take this crap way too serious. Suck it up women, it's all in fun. Stop yer snivelin.

Its cool man, I just hope you are for real. If you're that fast, It will elevate everyone's game. I know I ride better when more is at stake, I like new talent and I'll do my best to show you MY grabbar....LOL

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
monstrosity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2007, 12:37:59 AM »

How about chill out with the racist crap, my wife is African American. It's 2007, not 1867. Let's keep it on racing.

every cotton pickin time we start havin fun someone has to pull out the racist cars!
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2007, 12:45:35 AM »

Although there are many big words in there, you deserve a  Bow Bow Clapper Clapper Bow Bow Clapper Clapper

Man don't take this the wrong, With an attitude like you had here to introduce yourself, not one soul here gives 2 toots whether this is your first race or your a Godlike rider. No one will think more, or less of you if you have ran one race or 10,000 races. Respect is earned by ATTITUDE and sportsmanship. I don't care how good of a rider you are, I'm a better racer then you are because I don't right off the bat start dissin and talking sh*t to and about people I've never met before. There is light and good hearted smack talk and then there is being a d!ck.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I would rather leave home 4 in the morning, shake hands and laugh with my friends at the track, have the race rained out and drive 5 hours back home then to spend 1 lap on the track with the best rider in the world that had a depreciating behavior like yours. Some "Professional" racer you are, that does not understand even this most basic concept of commonality.

Have fun flat tracking in the back yard around the family clothesline cause thats where your headed.

StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2007, 12:57:32 AM »

Big words... So what? The whole lovely speech was based on something that was obviously misunderstood. I never said I was a professional rider, I said I was a nationally ranked rider. Big difference. Read all the words next time Jethro.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2007, 12:59:42 AM »

All in all I guess people think this will get more people involved in flat track racing. If so have at it.  Roll Eyes

StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2007, 01:14:38 AM »

What you'd do take a qualude? Earlier you wanted to beat me up and hang out with my "ol lady" afterwards. Now you're like "...it's all good...whatever"
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2007, 07:52:05 AM »

Dude, shut up already.

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2007, 08:32:40 AM »

You know... i could just delete this entire thread......

HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2007, 08:57:33 AM »

What you'd do take a qualude? Earlier you wanted to beat me up and hang out with my "ol lady" afterwards. Now you're like "...it's all good...whatever"

Dig the track clay out of your eyeballs and look at the quotes around the word "Professional" in my post  Wink

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2007, 09:36:19 AM »

Dont worry fictional person I`ll catch up with ya. Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com