Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eastbay!! SUNDAY!!!!  (Read 18886 times)
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2007, 01:47:02 PM »

Chris download the open office suite, its free and does the exact same things as the $600 Microsoft office set. http://www.openoffice.org/ it will even open the excell files you've already made.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2007, 02:13:07 PM »

Well, well, well ladies, it seems that you just can't stop talking about me while I'm gone. It's flattering, really. If you guys want an autograph or something, I can arrange it.

What's up monstrosity, or whoever you are. Changing you screen name and shooting off at the mouth don't change the fact that you're too skerred to step up and race for some $$$. I've got two guys in for some serious cash. The guy that owns the #32 bike and the guy that owns the track in Ocala has a bike, and both have agreed to put up $10,000.00 on their respective riders.  Apparently some young punk named Bud rides the 32 bike and some half a$$ed pro MX guy named Dave rides the tracks bike. I think neither one of these bike owners with inflated egos realize I'm fixin' to take their money. What about you menstrualosity, you want in? can you even count that high? Since your so fast, we might even let you in for less cash, but take your bike instead. And don't be throwin Farr and Little's name around like you're homeboys, you damn groupie. Oh, and the blue Banshee in the pictures? Well, whoever rides that heap can bring it too if hes got the sack. I gotta brother in law name Ju-Ju that would love to put a stretched swinger on that thing and take it back to Chicago to drag race the other brotha's with it.  Where's that 450Matt guy at? Time to step up to the MAN plate. I think your words were "put my money where my fingertips are" weren't they? Well the big boys are steppin' up, so it's put up or shut up time for you pal. Who else wants some?  
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2007, 02:15:42 PM »

I have an Eton 70!    Wanna race BOY!?!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2007, 02:51:49 PM »

A 70. That's real funny. Why don't you take it and ride around and try to find some ballzack, instead of wasting mens time trying to be cute.
550superquad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2007, 03:09:56 PM »

I have an Eton 70!    Wanna race BOY!?!
a 70 it wont tote your butt around  Grin Cool  sombody sure is talkin a lot o smack
but will he ever show to back it up  Nerd  cause i'm sure he will leave  Cry

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »

A 70. That's real funny. Why don't you take it and ride around and try to find some ballzack, instead of wasting mens time trying to be cute.
Finding some ballsack ?  Ok.  Open wide !

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »

i know who the strokermotor guy is!
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »

Well stroker.. When I have another break from racing my Limited late Model at Hendry, I will be up to run at Thunderbowl. If you got a Dirt Car then bring it out there and we can race for $$$ Go and get some practice laps in the mean time. See if you can hang with them. Ill put my money on the ocala rider #32. How much money are you willing to loose? I'll check the schedule and then when I come up we can race for pink slips on the quads if that works. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 03:45:21 PM by 450R_Matt » Logged

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2007, 03:53:08 PM »

Hey stroker, I don't bet on quads but I gotta "ballzack" proposition for you. Since your such a great rider, why don't you get on a REAL machine, and come race with the rolling insane asylum known as the trike class at the next race? I might even put up some money if you decide to grow a set and get on the track with us.

So how about it, Stroker the practical joker?

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1986 ATC250R
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »

Why do you rednecks insist on ganging up me? You called ME out, remember?
"put my money where my mouth is, blah, blah, blah" I don't have a problem with you putting side action on the 32 kid if he's your buddy or whatever. Your money spends as well as anyone elses. As far as you running me for pink slips, I'm down, what you  got? Will it even be worth my time and C-12 just to have to part out your ride on ebay?

A "limited" late model? Yawn. Why bother? They're hardly more than a street stock. You really want to race late models?. I still own a Super Late Model back home that my brothers been running. When you step up to a real car like a Super Late Model or Outlaw Sprint, call me I can arrange you a race with some serious players. Be warned though, you will need some serious bank to run with these guys.

I can appreciate you 3 wheeler guys bucking the norm, and riding the vintage '80s iron. Hey, whatever floats your boat! However you can keep your ATC's, Duran Duran tapes, and parachute pants to yourselves. I race QUADS. 3 wheelers interest me about as much as a turd in my pool.   

All these "counter offers" to race cars, 3 wheelers, etc. are entertaining, but for what? Why don't we sword fight? or drag race helicopters? or wrestle lions? blah,blah,blah.
We're talking about QUAD racing. Lets keep our eye on the ball.   

Also, I've been renting the Ocala track for the past couple of days to dial my set ups in. We'll be finishing fine tuning shocks and exhaust out there tomorrow. All I can tell you is whoever runs with me out there is THROUGH. I've got all of my quads set, so all I can say is BRING IT. I've met a few locals like the guy that works out there (I think he said flag man?), the track owner, and a guy stopped by with a white Quadzilla (I don't remember his name?) Clean a$$ Suzuki though. Not too many people have the spine to race those anymore.   

HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »

Just what I figured, YELLA! My money spends just as easy as anyone elses, IF you can take it  Shocked

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1986 ATC250R
flagmanthunderbowl

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »

the guy is fast o wait am i still aloud to post? well anyway if u guys want to know he busted a 72mph on front staight that was i think 2 mph faster then little john and he rides like bud up high and hammered down.. he is good but i dont know how he will handle traffic...but first and for most i know brady is putting down some cash against this guy and there is others but please guys no and i mean no fighting or anything like that on the grounds yall wait untill u go to dunkin doughnuts or what ever... ive been real busy and havent had time to get on here but after reading all this wow... u guys b carefull and ill b watching all of u, u to big man... Boxer No. No. Give Hell Flaming
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2007, 08:42:55 PM »

This bunch is the real deal.

There are 4 guys that come to Thunderbowl who are consistently the fastest guys out there: Dave Ware, Scott, Bud, and Dave Bohnstadt.
These new guys (there were 3 guys riding, but the big guy was the fastest)were turning faster straightaway top speeds, and faster lap times by right around 2 seconds per lap. This is FLYING on our track. I have clocked all the other riders in the past, and I was watching Ray and their crew chief type guy clock these guys today. Impressive to say the least. They ride 4 stroke quads, but I'm not sure what kind? From what I saw they looked custom built with Honda motors. Again, I'm not sure. Bud and Dave B. are going to have their work cut out for them on this one.

StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »

Yella? pshhhhh.... that's funny.  Thanks for the laugh before I go to bed 3 wheeler guy.

Hey, track guys, don't be telling all our info. I don't want these goofy hillbillies tuckin' their tails and running away.

And, for the record, my fastest top speed today was 74 mph, and my fastest lap time was 13.1 sec. I was told this is faster than the sprint cars that run there. These numbers were put down on a dry slick track, with a half azz dialed in quad. Tomorrow will only be faster.

What's that sound? Oh, it's the sound of your big ego'd rednecks money flying into my wallet! ha ha ha. Remember, no one likes to see grown men cry.

450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »

Well how do you test and tune all day and type smack on the forum at the same time? O, I guess you have wireless conection and pull off the track and get on the pc right away to talk more smack? What roundy round tracks have you run and where? Hurry up and make up some more stories..Fictional for sure.. BTW... like I tell all the other northerners..."we dont care how you did it back home".    Blahhhhaaa!

The Honda TRX250R
N-Tense Motorsports

Play hard.....Go Fast, Turn Left

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2007, 11:07:10 AM »

Get 'em Matt!  Trust me, IF he shows at Thunderbowl he'll be goin home with his tail between his
ball-less legs!  It's on like Donkey Kong!!  Are you comin up?  Boxer Owie

2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »

I did meet some guys when I was at TB but this guy was no 6'9".  Maybe 6'4" or 5. Im 6'3" and he was a tad taller than me. He seemed kinda ok. He checked out my zilla and that was about it.  From what I saw he and his friends had done this type racing before cause they where fast. I didnt time them or anything. Just watched alittle. Didnt get to see there bikes real close cause they parked off by themselfs. I was busy with my own bikes anyway. Thats all I can add to this.

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »

Get 'em Matt!  Trust me, IF he shows at Thunderbowl he'll be goin home with his tail between his
ball-less legs!  It's on like Donkey Kong!!  Are you comin up?  Boxer Owie

Im going to try. The wife wasnt too crazy about me racing at Eastbay. She said we cant afford to do both. I would like to come up and race. maybe watch a local take on the stroke story? Ha! I would love to see Bud roost some clay in his face.  Shocked   The open riders are going to have to deal with the #25 again, he will be their. 

The Honda TRX250R
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »

Man This is great!! There hasn't been this much excitement in a while. I don't think I can make every race in the series but I'll be at Ocala for the next race. I hope we have all the big dogs come out..... Cool

Matt450R(330R),

Man hitch a ride with Beak and come hang out... Wink

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
StrokerMotor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2007, 03:10:10 PM »

Well how do you test and tune all day and type smack on the forum at the same time? O, I guess you have wireless conection and pull off the track and get on the pc right away to talk more smack? What roundy round tracks have you run and where? Hurry up and make up some more stories..Fictional for sure.. BTW... like I tell all the other northerners..."we dont care how you did it back home".    Blahhhhaaa!

It's called a w-w-w-wireless l-l-l-l-laptop jethro. And yes, between practices we get online to get all you inbred hillbillies riled up. It's a hoot.
550superquad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2007, 03:14:15 PM »

now thats funny right there  Grin   Yup!

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »

It's called a w-w-w-wireless l-l-l-l-laptop jethro. And yes, between practices we get online to get all you inbred hillbillies riled up. It's a hoot.

Everyone needs to bring the rubber boots for the next race. This guy is overflowing with sh!t. Just wait 1 more minute and one of the Thunderbowl guys will chime in. Coincidence? NOT!  The typing is to much a like  Shocked  The cats out of the bag. Witch one is it? Shocked     

The Honda TRX250R
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »

BTW...The 32 gave up on busting chops and thats not like Tim so i know its one of you tools...lol
 Hey, jerk each others chain not mine. Now that funny right there...   Stern Smile

The Honda TRX250R
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2007, 04:02:44 PM »

First off I must say this is the most entertaining thread to be on here since I can remember. Thanks you Stroker for signing up. Also thanks to all of the guys keeping it going.

I wish I lived closer so I could come and watch you guys race. I don't think my XC quad would do so well, but I would like to try out flat track one day.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »

13.1 @ 74mph??  your 10mph faster in the corners then anybody, ever??  Nerd casue 74mph top speed dont = 13.1 laptimes unless you are 10mph faster in the corners... this I got to see !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!  Cool

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com