Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T GO TO LOST LAKE  (Read 2763 times)
COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

YAMAHA GRIZZLY 660

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 29, 2005, 04:54:51 PM »

I drive by lost lake every day and look down from the turnpike I-75 ramp, and the state is installing a guardrail between the ramp and I-75 north. They also have a dozer down there repairing the embankment. Today I saw a FWC car sitting along the treeline on the south side of snake creek canal, east of I-75. There getting serious about keeping us out of there. Be careful around there, the man is waiting for us. Cool

02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch
Asphaltdragon
Supreme Member

Florida Atv Rally Sponsor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 06:48:21 PM »

the man sucks

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja
rooh61

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 07:34:27 AM »

What happened out there?? I was there MLK day, 2 Miramar PD came in looking for 4 kid who ran on quads. They told an other guy that was in the lake that they didn't care as long as you don't run from them. Is it just Fish and wildlife?? I'm new to that area but understand it's been "cool" for sometime. Is there any other places that are "close" to there?? [smiley=Cry.gif]
500runner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 03:23:30 PM »

the next time a FWC or cop stops you, ask him for a $35.00 title refund and that you want to report ,that your were ripped off by the state of FL .  WHERE IS THE $$$$$ GOING TO !!!!  WHERE ARE THE ATV PARKS?Huh   STOP THE FL ATV TITLE SCAM!!!!  DONT SEND IN YOUR $$$$$!!!!!!   UNTIL WE STAT TO SEE PROGRESS ON ATV LAND USE!!!!! Angry
rooh61

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2005, 05:06:19 AM »

Who was out there yesterday?? I rode by to see if I could find another way in and there were 2 trucks and 4 bikes running arround. Was ther any hassles?? State has left out one section of guardrail going under the bridge, but my said there was a chain there friday eve on here way home from work. I didn't see the chain on Sunday. I just don't want someone to screw it up bad and piss off FWC till they make it impossible to ever get in there again.  Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com