Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5a on Tuesday (tomorrow)  (Read 2396 times)
fl750mudder

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: February 07, 2005, 06:24:45 PM »

We are planning a trip to 5a tomorrow. There will be about 4 of us. I will be coming down 46 from Sanford.My understanding is that I will head north on 95 about 5 miles and look for the burned up building. Do I park there? I have heard to be careful not to leave anything that might disappear. We will have a GPS with us. I have never been there before, do you have any suggestions or warnings?

2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos
05kodiak450

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2005, 08:20:17 PM »

Off of 46 go north and the first exit you come to past the rest area is 5a. Take a left and your there!!! Be careful there are some deep holes out there,and you cant see them cause its WET!Trust me when i say that cause i sunk my kodie there on sunday...lol check my pics out below to see what your up against.
fl750mudder

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 03:29:18 AM »

Thanks 05 Kodiak! I am looking forward to riding there because I have read alot of posts about it. I will be careful to check the depth.

2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com