Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LEAGUE MEMBERS VOTE HERE  (Read 1456 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 29, 2007, 11:55:01 AM »

I asked Shawn AKA Dreth if he wanted to do an advertising exchange by him adding us to his list of sponsors for the rally and in exchange I would add his rally banner to the front page of the SFTL web site. I thought it would really benefit the rally more since Billy got in in Dirt Wheels. Dreths response is that it would cost us (the league) 100.00 to become a sponsor. I declinded his offer stating to him that were nonprofit... Then I though I would ask the members....

My question to the league is, do you want the league to pay for sponsorship of this Rally? Of course, if the league pays the rally for sponsorship I wont be putting a banner on the SFTL site.

I'm asking members to PM me with a yes or no. If I put up a poll we have people screwing up the true numbers.
Your vote will be kept confidential.

Chris

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dreth

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »

Chris, I am sorry if you feel that the sponsor price of $100 is to much. Our RALLY website has over 11,000 unique visitors in only 8 weeks and we have not even started with our press releases or any of our heavy push advertising that will take place in the last 4 weeks before the RALLY DATE. All our sponsors have paid that price and in some cases even more because they want to help as much as they can. I don't have a problem doing a link exchange from our site to yours and your site to ours for free to show that you are a supporter of the RALLY but that does not make you a sponsor. In your post you make it sound like you would be doing the RALLY a favor by adding us to your website because "Billy" is in Dirtwheels. "I" too am in dirtwheels with the RALLY website info under my picture Grin. The amount of attention that we are generating is covering the entire US. I have received calls from Minnesota, Canada and California. So in my opinion $100 to have your league and website advertised on our RALLY is not only "cheap" but an excellent deal. Also, as fellow riders in our sport, you should already be advertising the RALLY on your site.
PROFIT or NONPROFIT makes no difference. We, as a non profit rally, are still required to pay for the dunk tank, bounce house, programs, flyers, etc. that is where the $100 sponsorship money comes into play. You look good for being a sponsor and we use your money to help make the event an unforgettable moment in time.

Shawn
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 05:03:26 PM »

Chris, I am sorry if you feel that the sponsor price of $100 is to much. Our RALLY website has over 11,000 unique visitors in only 8 weeks and we have not even started with our press releases or any of our heavy push advertising that will take place in the last 4 weeks before the RALLY DATE. All our sponsors have paid that price and in some cases even more because they want to help as much as they can. I don't have a problem doing a link exchange from our site to yours and your site to ours for free to show that you are a supporter of the RALLY but that does not make you a sponsor. In your post you make it sound like you would be doing the RALLY a favor by adding us to your website because "Billy" is in Dirtwheels. "I" too am in dirtwheels with the RALLY website info under my picture Grin. The amount of attention that we are generating is covering the entire US. I have received calls from Minnesota, Canada and California. So in my opinion $100 to have your league and website advertised on our RALLY is not only "cheap" but an excellent deal. Also, as fellow riders in our sport, you should already be advertising the RALLY on your site.
PROFIT or NONPROFIT makes no difference. We, as a non profit rally, are still required to pay for the dunk tank, bounce house, programs, flyers, etc. that is where the $100 sponsorship money comes into play. You look good for being a sponsor and we use your money to help make the event an unforgettable moment in time.

Shawn

Shawn,
 Im not trying to turn this into a Drama situation.
I NEVER said it was too much. But, before I spend league members money that takes away from the banquet fund I need to ask them.
All I asked was for you to add us to your flyer in exchange for a banner on the SFTL website, As we also get emails from all over the country.... You have done this for another site. Its called an advertising exchange.... If your not interested in doing that no problem, if the members want to pay out of the banquet money to put the leagues name as a sponsor we will. But, sponsors pay for there name to be on SFTL web site too

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com