Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLEY LANDS HOW LONG?  (Read 3197 times)
hondarider450r

honda trx450r

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:32:38 AM »

MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY  COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX

'07 HONDA TRX450ER
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »

MAN I WAS DIEING TO GO TO HOLY YESTERDAY AND THEY  COME TELLING ME IT WAS CLOSED CAUSE OF THE FIRE. ANYBODY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE CLOSED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANX

Funny that you ask that, I was just wondering myself. I'll bet it is open. I don't see any smoke.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
TRX470r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:54:59 AM »

I thought I read somewhere on here that the North side of the levy is open.

05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C
hondarider450r

honda trx450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »

I ACCTUALLY WENT SUNDAY MOURNING AND THE FWC WAS THER BLOCKING THE ROAD AND TOLDD US TO TURN BACK THAT IS WAS CLOSED

'07 HONDA TRX450ER
backinsaddle

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:31:52 PM »

probably when the fires are out
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06:53 PM »

I ACCTUALLY WENT SUNDAY MOURNING AND THE FWC WAS THER BLOCKING THE ROAD AND TOLDD US TO TURN BACK THAT IS WAS CLOSED

The fire was almost out Friday, and the fire commander didn't say not to go out there, just it wasn't a real smart idea. I can't believe it would still be closed.

A little birdie told me you can also get in from the Alley side. Seeing as this has been a goal of mine to reach the alley, I intend to try it in reverse very soon, before the water fills the rim canal and makes it impossible for eight more months.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
TurboGSXR

GoDebtFree.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 04:22:33 PM »

Hey Jack,

I ride the Holeylands sometimes and was planning on going this sat. When are you going next?

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 05:19:41 PM »

Hey Jack,

I ride the Holeylands sometimes and was planning on going this sat. When are you going next?

I might make it out there some time during the week, but I'm heading up to River Ranch this weekend.
I usually post here before a trip, they come quick and with little notice though. I'll try to hit you with a PM before the next ride, and if something comes up that keeps me stuck here we'll ride Sat.

Sarasota EX

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 03:48:49 PM »

http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/07/south/3aclosed.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com