Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hardrock 4/21  (Read 2157 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 20, 2007, 08:50:50 PM »

I'll be there till about 5pm tomorrow. Probably going to park either right in front of the main track or by the outback track. If your out there come find me, i dont know too many mx'ers from this site yet. I drive a silver chevy truck (97) and i ride a red honda 400ex.

Hopefully i'll see some of you out there!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »

had a great time today! I got use to the main track and hit damn near everything on it. It was a blast. Wrecked once, hit a dirt bike rut on a small table (thank god) and rotated my bike nearly vertical. No big deal jumped back up, knee was sore and bent my tie rod...but nothing a pry bar couldnt handle.
Then near the end of the day i threw my chain right before a double (small one coming out of a turn, thank god AGAIN) got it fixed but i ended my day there. Right after that though some guy on a dirtbike hit the first table in the very front part or the track near the entrance/exit and cased it. Rolled the bike numorous times and had to be carried off by a stretcher. then about 30-45 minutes later another guy wrecked and they called 911. Hope they're doing alright! Its never good to see a rider down.

catch you guys there next time!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 12:32:45 PM »

I guess one of the guys who wrecked was a friend of a friend and may be paralyised Sad pray for him!

I was talking to a mom that was watching her son ride and she said she's watched 3 kids case that jump since the track has been changed. 

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »

Hey Kyle, did you ride by yourself, it sound like you had a lot of fun, see if we can ride some time before the 5th

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »

I got randall to come with me. My grandpa blew the motor in his truck so my weekend opened up!! did you guys go to durhamtown? how was it?! I was pissed when i found out friday because it was too late to make big plans like that. Yeah we should ride this coming weekend, track or trails, doesnt make a difference to me.

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
PLAYBOY_400

I SAY WE PLAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND WORK 2.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 10:51:55 AM »

THE GUY THAT WRECKED ON THE DIRTBIKE WAS A FRIEND OF MT BROTHERS. HIS NAME IS CHAD. I GUESS HE CAME UP A LITTLE SHORT AND THE BIKE GOT AWAY FROM HIM. HE HAD A 9 HOUR SURGERY AND CAN FEEL HIS LEGS NOW. HE SAID HES SELLING THE BIKE AND NEVER GETTING BACK ON. HE WAS A GREAT RIDER TOO. I THINK HE WILL BE OK.

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. RICKY@MRLIFT.COM
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 11:32:28 PM »

I got randall to come with me. My grandpa blew the motor in his truck so my weekend opened up!! did you guys go to durhamtown? how was it?! I was pissed when i found out friday because it was too late to make big plans like that. Yeah we should ride this coming weekend, track or trails, doesnt make a difference to me.

Men the trip was great, we had a lot of fun, that place is the best, I broke my axle at the big track just by the end of the day, so it was all good, we also had 2 dirt bikes just in case but it was like 6:30 and they close the track at 7, I just went back to the truck and celebrate with a good cold one  Wink

I already replaced the axle so I'm good to go

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 02:42:11 PM »

well thats cool, glad you guys had a good time! I guess chris and richard are next, first it was randall that broke his axle, then derek, then me, now you haha. well ride soon man! i didnt go anywhere this weekend, i need to save some money!

I'm glad to here he's starting to recover! Thank you for the update and i hope he's back on his feet soon!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com