Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WEST PALM BEACH DONT GET CAUGHT  (Read 13042 times)
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2005, 06:51:04 AM »

Just an FYI....Everyone should know the laws of the land that you are riding on [smiley=deal.gif]  Ignorance is No excuse [smiley=lecture.gif]  That's what the Judge will say [smiley=banghead.gif] It's not worth it .....is it?  [smiley=dunno.gif] I have heard this over and over before. [smiley=Wink.gif]
I guess we all have to be Lawyers to read all of that and understand it [smiley=laugh.gif]

tvman

tvman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2005, 06:59:46 AM »

This is the first time I heard that people were ticketed at the Jog/Belvedere riding spot.

I passed there last weekend (Sat) and saw maybe 50 or so ATV's and bikes out there at 10:30am...and then on my way home I saw at least that many at 5:30p.

When we ride in WPB we all take a chance of being hassled..There have been at least 100 threads on this site about riding in WPB. I have had people email me and tell me about secret places..that I have gone to, only to find out from the locals that the PBC Sheriff patrols there or has busted someone there just recently..

If anyone asks again....Just tell them that they are taking a risk and nothing is LEGAL in WPB. Unless, that is if you own your own land.  

Sorry to hear about all the horror stories....But I'm in the same boat. My son begs me to ride all the time and unless you are willing to travel a long way...there's no place to ride.

Tvman

gofastmatt2

Just 4 fun

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2005, 07:29:56 AM »

custom, we got caught on the north side of royal palm and orange, on the other side of the levy. want to find more people out there to go riding with.
tvman

tvman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2005, 11:48:22 AM »

Hey go fast:

I was there last weekend and the locals told me that the MAN goes out there with ATV's and tickets people.. They told me somebody (3 people) got tickets during the week.

tvman
gofastmatt2

Just 4 fun

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2005, 12:43:53 PM »

tv- there was 3 of them when we got caught.It just bothers me that they have cops just for this. Put them towards gangs or something, not hard working people trying to have a little fun. I would like to get a group together to try and find a place to ride local, thats pretty safe from cops.  
stick_rider

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2005, 01:34:43 PM »

tvman anytime anywhere i will meet up with u my 4yr old is killing me to ride if u have nextel 158*68*5102 or 305-216-4932 please call
tvman

tvman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2005, 10:08:25 AM »

Hey Stick:

I will keep you on my PM list..Try to connect with Custom Rubicon also. He rides alot during the week too.. He has a few places that you might enjoy, but we keep them off the post.

tvman
stick_rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2005, 03:48:25 PM »

hey TV

anything you say mums the word would never #@#@#@ it
up when somthing is good let me know please Grin Grin Grin
tvman

tvman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2005, 07:49:31 AM »

Stick:

I have alot of soccer to get out of the way over the next couple of weeks. My team is going to the finals in the State..

After that we can focus on riding more...

I'll keep you informed...We are going to try and get a group to go to Underhills in Stuart for a day..

tvman

stick_rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2005, 05:47:05 PM »

I AM IN IF YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME A HEADS UP TO GET READY THANKS
scrimmy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2005, 01:26:20 PM »

whats up everyone? me and my buddies ride belvedere and jog every weekend at night. anyone wanting to go just call 158*22120*3  my name is jimmy. also anyone riding in the acreage or royal palm that wants company call me as well
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com