Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Age Recommends  (Read 9482 times)
redneckjetski

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 17, 2007, 09:51:59 AM »

HERE IS A CRAZY THOUGHT.  I'M 15 YEARS OLD STRAIGHT A'S IN SCHOOL.
JUST GOT MY LEARNERS PERMIT, DRIVE MY MOM'S 3800 LB. TRUCK ON THE
ROAD AND OFF ROAD.  BUT CAN'T NOT DRIVE MY FOREMAN ON SOME OF
THE TRAILS AND IT ONLY WEIGHS 600 LBS.  WHAT UP WITH THIS??
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 10:13:23 AM »

I hear you, I think the age recommendations for ATV's are crazy.  According to their age requirements, you are suppose to be riding a 90, and that's just crazy. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 10:14:12 AM »

its because the government people are retards.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 10:25:27 AM »

Actually enough people hurt themselves acting like retards that the government just put an age on statistical data. It is outdated & rediculous. My son and daughter were 4 when they got their first quads. I was 12 when I got a 200x 3wheeler.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 03:15:17 PM »

Well if you flip your Moms SUV u have something protecting you, and too boot you have a seatbelt.  On a ATV you flip and your going to hurt something no questions asked, and your not strapped in.  It is a dumb law but it keeps alot of deaths from happening.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

Actually enough people hurt themselves acting like retards that the government just put an age on statistical data. It is outdated & rediculous. My son and daughter were 4 when they got their first quads. I was 12 when I got a 200x 3wheeler.

they could have done a little better job. a 15 year old on a 90? thats screwed up. when i was 15, i weighed 150lbs and was 6' tall.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 07:15:15 PM »

Well if you flip your Moms SUV u have something protecting you, and too boot you have a seatbelt.  On a ATV you flip and your going to hurt something no questions asked, and your not strapped in.  It is a dumb law but it keeps alot of deaths from happening.

coming from a kid without a bike  Laugh

Notice your the only one laughing, pathetic aint it?  Anyone with common sense let alone a brain knows that an automobile is safer than an ATV... but wait didnt you just laugh at my statement that said just that? Roll Eyes 

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »

He brings up a good point but its not about the machine that decides the roll over. Anyone can roll riding anything. That responsibilty lies with the rider. Anyway I think most of us agree that they are outdated and wrong.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 07:34:58 PM »

Notice your the only one laughing, pathetic aint it?  Anyone with common sense let alone a brain knows that an automobile is safer than an ATV... but wait didnt you just laugh at my statement that said just that? Roll Eyes 

rebel is a joke he is a tard i still cant bleave he is still on thise site with out a bike lol what a loser

my friend is going throw the same thing he has a rancher and he cant ride it now cuz of  the rules and what not its pritty gay

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 07:47:37 PM »

rebel is a joke he is a tard i still cant bleave he is still on thise site with out a bike lol what a loser

I'm the tard?  Atleast I can spell correctly bucko Laugh.  Go back to grade school, or in easier terms for you to comprehend... elementary school Grin Good try though.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
qt314nfla

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »

Atleast this kid doesn't have mommy and daddy buying his bikes.  Some of you may buy your own.  Most likely because you are 18 or older and you should be buying your own toys.  Give the kid a break he's apparently quite a bit smarter than the majority of you spoiled little brats.  Just because he doesn't have a bike doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion or has never rode one.  And the rest of you little obnoxious kids giving him hell have no business talking because not a damn one of you would have a bike either had your parents not bought your first one.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 08:11:10 PM »

Finally maybe they will LISTEN since its coming from someone elses mouth.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
qt314nfla

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 08:19:15 PM »

ive had a job since i was 14 and have bought every single thing that had wheels with 100% all my own cash money

So then why defend yourself if you aren't one of the spoiled brats?
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 08:24:46 PM »

Atleast this kid doesn't have mommy and daddy buying his bikes.  Some of you may buy your own.  Most likely because you are 18 or older and you should be buying your own toys.  Give the kid a break he's apparently quite a bit smarter than the majority of you spoiled little brats.  Just because he doesn't have a bike doesn't mean he doesn't have an opinion or has never rode one.  And the rest of you little obnoxious kids giving him hell have no business talking because not a damn one of you would have a bike either had your parents not bought your first one.
you have a point but im not a spoiled brat tho i buy my own bikes and im 17 i do go throw alot of bikes but its not coming out of my moms pocket i just sold my rubicon to give her 1500 to help her pay some bills she had
i wish my mom and dad would buy me a quad (my mom got me one when i was a lil kid and then one about 3 years ago but when i sold that my mom got the $ not me )  ill rag on him if i want too if he wants a bike go get a job i have had a bunch since i was 14  i pay for my own car insurance i bought my own truck i pay for my gas and any mod's i do and i pay for gas to go to the track only thing my mom buys me is cloths and food

I'm the tard?  Atleast I can spell correctly bucko Laugh.  Go back to grade school, or in easier terms for you to comprehend... elementary school Grin Good try though.
this isnt school why should i try and talk right here ? are you going to give me an a or b ? no so why should i care ?

DROP & DESTROY
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
qt314nfla

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 08:25:38 PM »

ive had a job since i was 14 and have bought every single thing that had wheels with 100% all my own cash money

not a damn one of you would have a bike either had your parents not bought your first one.

You misquoted me.  The first part of that was 'And the rest of you little obnoxious kids giving him hell have no business talking because not a damn one of you would have a bike either had your parents not bought your first one.'  You are 18 and not a kid.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »

not a damn one of you would have a bike either had your parents not bought your first one.

You said you bought everything that had wheels on it 100% with your money but now your saying your parents got you your first one? ugh.... Cheesy

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 08:31:40 PM »

you have a point but im not a spoiled brat tho i buy my own bikes and im 17 i do go throw alot of bikes but its not coming out of my moms pocket i just sold my rubicon to give her 1500 to help her pay some bills she had
i wish my mom and dad would buy me a quad (my mom got me one when i was a lil kid and then one about 3 years ago but when i sold that my mom got the $ not me )  ill rag on him if i want too if he wants a bike go get a job i have had a bunch since i was 14  i pay for my own car insurance i bought my own truck i pay for my gas and any mod's i do and i pay for gas to go to the track only thing my mom buys me is cloths and food

this isnt school why should i try and talk right here ? are you going to give me an a or b ? no so why should i care ?

Doesnt matter if you got the money or not, fact is she bought you a quad.  No money talk.
 She spends money on alot more things than food and clothes dude.  It doesnt matter if its school or not, using correct grammar and not talking like an idiot shows maturity thus people will have more respect.  If you go around saying "lol he doesnt have a byke lol what a loser he shuld go dye lol" of course im going to make fun of you, anyone would.  Notice this sites majority population is adults, not many talk like that.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 08:36:19 PM »

ok and >>>>> i said my  mom got me my 1st bike when i was like 5 and then one at like 13 ? arnt u like 16 ? why dont you work and buy your self a bike ?

ohh and u got me there she also pays for my doc co pays and lil  things  here and there also when she got me my 2nd bike i had to work my A$$$$ of for it 
so go cry some where eles and go buy a bike

DROP & DESTROY
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 08:45:21 PM »

ok and >>>>> i said my  mom got me my 1st bike when i was like 5 and then one at like 13 ? arnt u like 16 ? why dont you work and buy your self a bike ?

ohh and u got me there she also pays for my doc co pays and lil  things  here and there also when she got me my 2nd bike i had to work my A$$$$ of for it 
so go cry some where eles and go buy a bike

It doesnt matter, she bought you your first bike, PERIOD.  Were talking about who got you started in the sport of ATVing, not if you paid for other bikes when you were capable of going to the potty correctly.  I have a job on the side, BUT I cannot spend any money I make.  I am basically on a contract with my folks, I have to get all A's and B's on my next report card in order for them to co-sign on a 10k loan.  I have no credit history so with them co-signing saying I will pay that weekly/montly fee I have a good chance to get approved.  And that is going towards a car im getting this summer.  Maybe when I graduate and have that loan nearly paid off I can get something on the side, but until then its not happening.

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
AD

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 09:01:06 PM »

15 yrs old is too young to have a license.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »

Permit, he has to drive with a 21yr or older licensed driver.  Trust me, it sucks. Undecided

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
AD

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

Permit, he has to drive with a 21yr or older licensed driver.  Trust me, it sucks. Undecided
or a permit
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »

lmao i herd the same ask juan 450r or juan z400 w/e his screen anme is he has seen him on his myspace and the kid is plump lol

DROP & DESTROY
AD

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »

I hear you, I think the age recommendations for ATV's are crazy.  According to their age requirements, you are suppose to be riding a 90, and that's just crazy. 
If the parents do not take care of their kids. the government has to step in and do it. What a shame.
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 09:45:55 PM »

you confuse me rebel, my parents never bought me any motorized vehicles

You said you bought everything that had wheels on your own.  But then you quoted QT by saying your parents got you your first quad? How old are you by the way, or do I even dare ask?

2008 KFX450R

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com