Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 32 People Shot Dead at Virginia Tech  (Read 12040 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 09:33:16 AM »

Someone needs to stick a sock in that womans mouth.  I can't believe this woman says and people still listen to her.  She is nit-wit.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  You outlaw guns, the only then that will have guns are the nut-jobs and criminals. 

You ask me, the media needs to stop.  They are making this Cho guy some kind of star.  Don't they ever stop to think he's not the last nut-job in the world, I am sure that there is some other nut-job saying to himself right now, wow, if do this I will be famous.....  You hear more about the guy who did all the killing, than you do the victims.  Enough is Enough!

I agree.... you can kill a man with a baseball bat..you can kill a man with a car...but no one is trying to stop you from driving to a baseball game!!! Grin  lol
ucfneed2ride
Supreme Member

'07 Brute Force 750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »

You think you are all angry about this guy now? Wait until you see the videos that he sent to NBC. I have a pain in my stomach! They have the videos posted on CNN.com and MSNBC.com. This guy obviously wanted to be famous and set this whole thing up to be almost like a movie. Makes me sick!!!!

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 11:43:41 AM »

You think you are all angry about this guy now? Wait until you see the videos that he sent to NBC. I have a pain in my stomach! They have the videos posted on CNN.com and MSNBC.com. This guy obviously wanted to be famous and set this whole thing up to be almost like a movie. Makes me sick!!!!

the sad part is between hollywood and the media this will most likely become a movie and he will be famous, just like he wanted.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 12:10:36 PM »

They have been playing these on the news since yesterday afternoon, they need to STOP!  This was part of his F***ed up plan Bang Head Flaming

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 12:35:54 PM »

They have been playing these on the news since yesterday afternoon, they need to STOP!  This was part of his F***ed up plan Bang Head Flaming
The MEDIA is 60% of what is wrong with this country!!!
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 12:46:34 PM »

I thought it was 50/50 between them and the Hoff. Guess David is only 40% though.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 01:01:25 PM »

I have always noticed how easy it is to reign terror on the US. Look at Port Everglades, LMAO.
Anyway, our most formidable defense which has always saved us is our 'American way of life'!

How many of those scary looking NYC taxi drivers came here to do bad, and got assimilated so quick they couldn't fill out the job app at 7/11 fast enough.

Look what one little punk did with two pistols. Remember the guy in the tower? How about fertilizer boy with the rearend tag only to foil his plans??

Sorry for the off tangent subject in light of the tragedy, but these things need to be considered....especially when it comes to the fourth.

Quote from: kawGIRL on Today at 12:10:36 PM

Today, the media is what you make it thanks to the internet.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 01:18:18 PM »

JackL please learn how to quote if your going to do so Huh

Ynot0323
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 05:16:49 PM »

I still agree with what a co-worker of mine said..

All teachers / professors should have a gun on there side, and be trained on how to use it.. When they are in there classroom / auditorium, they make the decision if "deadly force" is required..

Better yet, give them a gun and a taser.. the taser is not something you PLAY around with..

Thanks,
Tony
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »

Exaticly. Me and my history teacher were talking about this very thing. He said "well a school is a place that this doenst usually happen so giving everyone a gun woudnt be smart". Needless to say we moved on after I was done talking.

Thats the problem with this country. The gun control laws are often overlooked and misinterepted. The criminals are gonna get the guns regardless of the law. This guy walked into a local gun store and picked up the two he used. But that mostly isnt the case. But regardless everyone should own a firearm. 90% of the people who have one will probably never use it. But in situations like this they could have made all the difference. Since the first two shootings occured before the rest possibly 30 lives could have been saved if a student could have grabbed his gun when he herd the shots and see what was going on and probably have stopped and killed the guy. There was a case awhile back were some guy lost it in a walmart and started stabbing an employee. A woman that was checking out saw what was going on and pulled out a .38 and put it to the guys head and told him that if he moved he would be dead. Police came and took him away and the employee lived. But what do you think would have happened if she wasnt there or didnt own a gun? He would have probably killed more people. But yet the spinless liberals that run the country currently are going to see this as an opportunity to make laws more restrictive instead of helping citizens out. But thats basically what liberals set out to do. They dont even want cops carying guns around. But anyway thats another discussion.

Bottom line is this. There is no good reason that a mentally sound teacher with a CC permit shouldnt be able to bring one to school. Same goes for responsible College students. Notice how I said with a CC permit. Im not saying let everybody bring a bazzoka in their backpack. Its terrible that a school is a place that you have to worry about getting shot but if more people knew what to do in these situations and had the right stuff then these things could be prevented. All the students could do is jump out windows and hide and hope that they didnt get picked out. Thats just my .02.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2007, 12:07:05 AM »

Exaticly. Me and my history teacher were talking about this very thing. He said "well a school is a place that this doenst usually happen so giving everyone a gun woudnt be smart". Needless to say we moved on after I was done talking.

Thats the problem with this country. The gun control laws are often overlooked and misinterepted. The criminals are gonna get the guns regardless of the law. This guy walked into a local gun store and picked up the two he used. But that mostly isnt the case. But regardless everyone should own a firearm. 90% of the people who have one will probably never use it. But in situations like this they could have made all the difference. Since the first two shootings occured before the rest possibly 30 lives could have been saved if a student could have grabbed his gun when he herd the shots and see what was going on and probably have stopped and killed the guy. There was a case awhile back were some guy lost it in a walmart and started stabbing an employee. A woman that was checking out saw what was going on and pulled out a .38 and put it to the guys head and told him that if he moved he would be dead. Police came and took him away and the employee lived. But what do you think would have happened if she wasnt there or didnt own a gun? He would have probably killed more people. But yet the spinless liberals that run the country currently are going to see this as an opportunity to make laws more restrictive instead of helping citizens out. But thats basically what liberals set out to do. They dont even want cops carying guns around. But anyway thats another discussion.

Bottom line is this. There is no good reason that a mentally sound teacher with a CC permit shouldnt be able to bring one to school. Same goes for responsible College students. Notice how I said with a CC permit. Im not saying let everybody bring a bazzoka in their backpack. Its terrible that a school is a place that you have to worry about getting shot but if more people knew what to do in these situations and had the right stuff then these things could be prevented. All the students could do is jump out windows and hide and hope that they didnt get picked out. Thats just my .02.

AGREE!!! I have one and dont Go anyplace with out it. Sherry wants one now also....this world is way to unstable not to have insurance.
dreth

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2007, 07:43:59 AM »

very sad
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com