Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Vegas on Friday... looking to ride on Saturday 4-14-2007  (Read 2775 times)
waugee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »

Going to Vegas on Friday for a convention... looking to ride on Saturday with some friends I am going out with.  I want to find a place that will let you ride and not follow in a line for the neat little tour.  I looked on line and I did find some places out there...  I was just hoping someone might have used a service out there.  It will be 4 of us... hoping not not to drop alot of money on rentals but I fear I probablly will. Any info would be great.  Thanks, Patrick (waugee) Smiley
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:59:28 PM »

Man I love Vegas. Last time I was there in Jan for the CES convention, I rented a 4x4 blazer and had a blast beating the tar out of it. I never rode bikes there, so I can't help you, but the gypsum quarry would sure be fun.

LOL, I tried to figure out what you do, but this was little help. Smiley

http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/nevada/las-vegas/las-vegas-conventions-april-2007.php

Maybe a PD?

Have fun out there, lots to be had. Ride the Nascar rollercoaster if they haven't torn it down yet.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
waugee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 08:27:20 PM »

Computer Electronics show...huh.   That would be cool to go to sometime.  They always show alot of cool stuff there.   I am a broadcast engineer for the Golf Channel.  I am heading out for NAB... National Association of Broadcasters.

gypsum quarry...  sounds cool... I will have to check that out... we will be out there until Wednesday... so we got to get in some riding...! Have a good day and thanks for the heads up on the Quarry.  Waugee
qt314nfla

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »

If you can locate Budman he was out there recently and went on a few rides.  Try a PM.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 08:33:30 PM »

Computer Electronics show...huh.   That would be cool to go to sometime.  They always show alot of cool stuff there.   I am a broadcast engineer for the Golf Channel.  I am heading out for NAB... National Association of Broadcasters.

gypsum quarry...  sounds cool... I will have to check that out... we will be out there until Wednesday... so we got to get in some riding...! Have a good day and thanks for the heads up on the Quarry.  Waugee

Ha, I'm a satellite tech! I've been to the NAB a a few times over the years, and I've aligned more than one headend system to your channel. Smiley

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »

Ha, I'm a satellite tech! I've been to the NAB a a few times over the years, and I've aligned more than one headend system to your channel. Smiley

He said he aligns headends.  huh huh huuh (beavis and butthead)
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »

Hey, this is the wrong site for that kind of stuff. No. No.

qt314nfla

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 08:43:57 PM »

Hey, this is the wrong site for that kind of stuff. No. No.

Ok, you asked for it. Wink
f16engdude

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »

Dude, I moved from there less than a year ago. I can tell you where to ride, but have no idea where to rent since I owned my own quad. If your friends are from there, you can ride on the north side of Nellis AFB. the place is called Apex. It has rock , and dune riding. About an hour and a half away is Dumont dunes. There you can find dunes about 12 stories high(no exaggeration). If you have to rent you can take a tour of death valley, but the tours are lame for regular rides. Thats all I can give you right now. Have fun bro, wish I could go with you.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2007, 09:09:03 PM »

Man oh man, I sure got spanked by a girl. I think I liked it.  Kiss

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com