Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Show and Shine w/ Arron Tippin Concert  (Read 2825 times)
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« on: April 08, 2007, 07:21:11 PM »

Well we had a great success for our first ATV Show and Shine in Feb, we are going to do it again.  As of right now we are having it on June 24th (Sunday ) at the BARN in Sanford.  I NEED BIKES!   I will open up a pre registration on our website,  I am working on a sled pull also for the day .  Gates will open at 12 noon, there will also be Military trucks there having a truck pull.  Trophy;s and raffle prizes, sponsors let us know if you have any interest.  At 8PM Aarron Tippin is scheduled for a concert.  I am waiting to see how much tickets will be.  You will get two shows for the price of one.    Hope to see u all there.  ALso if there is any suggestions on different classes for bikes in the Show and Shine let me know.  I am open for suggestions anytime.!!!! 

Shine em up and show em off again! 

ATVGirl

www.thedirtygirls.net
www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls

LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »

Im game considering that isnt but 10 mins from my house. My quad isnt much, just a stock KFX. My truck is more of a looker but still isnt much though.

-Curtis-

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
dreth

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 07:46:59 PM »

great job ! keep up the work and we here on this site hope to help as much as we can.
dreth

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »

bttt
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 12:11:27 PM »

what about a drag race?  any room to do that?  them drag racing quads got lots of chrome on them.  and them custom paint jobs are to die for.  Garunteed to put on a show.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 02:27:09 PM »

the room that we would need for that isn't there.  There was a mud pit at one time there that we are trying to get running again.  The sled pulls are scheduled but i need some feed back if that is going to go.  I would hate to get the equipment out there and not have any contestants.   Shocked  This should be a huge show. and like i said i am looking for suggestions on classes.  I want a sport bikes there having there own classes, i am not a sport bike rider.......well, i like to get on em and jump things......but i usually stick to the mud so I am going to have Scandalous Quads help me out with that side of it.....they have a great bunch of guys in that club!  I am trying to get some other events lined up in the future and i will keep the drags in mind.   You can check out some of the pics from this weekend at the Rabbit Run,  I still am updating,  my camera died before we did the tug of war.  I will have our other website updated very soon.   Wink

ATVgirl
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »

well hopefully bithlo will extend their track to 300 ft. and we can have another place to race.  if they can get their track to 300 ft. and 600 ft. of shut down, we can get some serious drag bikes out there.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 10:01:28 AM »

so here is some different info on the Show and shine. 

Atv show and Shine 1-3pm
Sled Pulls 3-4
Possible freestyle show for the street bikes (waiting on insurance issues)
Tug o War

Classes are as followed for show and shine

Best of Show

4X4 650 up....1st,2nd,3rd

4x4  400-600 ....1st,2nd,3rd

2x4 (all sizes)  1st,2nd,3rd

Side by side. ....1st, 2nd

Ugliest (must run)

Most unique

I am probably putting on a Hot pants contest with a cash purse.....($50.00)
and some free merchandise from the club. 

This should be a great event.  It is June 24th (sun) gates open at 12pm
the cost of the tickets to get in is going to be around $27.00 due to the fact Aaron Tippin is in concert.  He goes on stage at 8pm.  We are trying to work with Budweiser to get some free drafts (But that is in the works...can't promise anyhting)  I will have a pre registration on our website for those interested the end of this week.  If you have sent in pics of your bike for our photo shoot and are picked for the calendar then your bike will be already primed to show off.    Any questions email me @  ATVgirl@thedirtygirls.net

See ya there,

Atvgirl

www.thedirtygirls.net

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 07:04:01 PM »

I will say that the drag bikes are BLINGING !!! always head turners everywhere I take it, Troys too Wink
 I will also need to know about the selections asap, so that I can schedule personal stuff around any event/show and shine that it may be chosen for.
      thanks for the heads up Dyno

[attachment deleted by admin]

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
dreth

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2007, 07:32:52 AM »

Cool
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 09:56:18 PM »

This topic hasnt had enough reconigtion yet. Maybe due to no talk of pimps and ho`s. But anyway   BUMP

The " Black Pearl "
East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 04:30:52 PM »

I will be letting the bikes know in the next 2 weeks if they made the calendar.  If you did (black pearl) then hopefully you will stay for the show the next day!!  We would love for you to bring your bike to that.  The bike that actually won Best of Show last time was a tricked out bike that had a Harley Motor in it and has a beautiful paint job.  I believe Scandaluos Quads has that bike picked right now as the bike of the month on their site.  I will have more info at the Rally.  Come find us there, we will be at the booth...or in the Dunk tank!!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »

I will be letting the bikes know in the next 2 weeks if they made the calendar.  If you did (black pearl) then hopefully you will stay for the show the next day!!  We would love for you to bring your bike to that.  The bike that actually won Best of Show last time was a tricked out bike that had a Harley Motor in it and has a beautiful paint job.  I believe Scandaluos Quads has that bike picked right now as the bike of the month on their site.  I will have more info at the Rally.  Come find us there, we will be at the booth...or in the Dunk tank!!
I will be at the rally for sure !!! The bike will be there as well Grin

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com