Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: quad scramble 5 has been canceled  (Read 9520 times)
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2007, 11:36:56 AM »

I feel ya'! So do a lot of people. I think there is more being done by some determined people and you may see more racing in Florida than ever before. I hope!
You can still race the hare scrambles series. Someone should write up and present a proposal to have our points back.
There is a race the 25th in North FL on an awesome piece of land http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/TTR_042207.pdf

Then another the very next weekend East of ONF http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/DDR_040907.pdf

Then the following weekend is the QS race

Then the following the race I am helping with http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/SFTR_051407.pdf

I am making lemonade with my lemons  Smiley

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2007, 09:00:41 PM »

FTR did just vote to keep ATV's as a part of their events didn't they. Maybe we should all take more of an active role in the FTR and help ourselves stay included in a long time respected organization. I myself just joined a couple of weeks ago, $50 a year aint alot of money! As far as us being included in the  scrambles, the way i understand it is that FTR doesn't organize or run these events they just sanction them and help promote them, the events are put on by individual clubs. Clubs that are made up of groups of people, like us! We all need to do more than just ride and want, we need to ride and unite!
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »

As far as us being included in the  scrambles, the way i understand it is that FTR doesn't organize or run these events they just sanction them and help promote them, the events are put on by individual clubs. Clubs that are made up of groups of people, like us! We all need to do more than just ride and want, we need to ride and unite!
That is exactly right. FTR did not cancell this race, the club had to because of certain circumstances (partially the reasons in the article). If yall want more races, get a club formed and get a race from FTR and put one on. You should do like Duroc says and get it taken care of, instead of complaining.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com