Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rid'in Stuart area  (Read 7068 times)
bmxrider379

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 15, 2005, 05:48:27 PM »

Lokkin for a good ridin spot in the area of stuart willing to travel a little so say 50 miles of stuart lookin for like sport bike stuff,trails . my firiend has some private land in hobe sound he rides his cr80 and 300ex. but I like the atmosphere of public spots. Used to ride a willoughby it was the best there best trails and mudhole,also used to ride reststop. all shut down now so lookin for some where to ride alos hit me up on any one wanting to sell any kid of sport bike must have manual clutch and be under 2G's.
raca65

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 05:43:36 AM »

Bmx the only place remotely legit around here would be Underhills farm out on 714 in Palm City. Its private and not very big for what you have sorry to infor you but your going to have to travel.You know Martin County only caters to the rich. They don't like the noise and that type of people around here.  
yfz450psycho

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 03:48:50 PM »

yea you need to be rich to have fun in the woods
J.D.
Supreme Member

I can see the concrete slowly creepin .

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 09:55:28 AM »

Taxation without representation ......Legitimate reason to string up the king . At least thats what I have heard .I say we all line up on the side of 95 with our quads and get on the news. I'm willing to pay a little ticket for the cause . We need a big sign that says WE have no where to go . That would get some attention ...What didn Ghandi call it .... Passive Agression .It has gotten bad enough !

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
raca65

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 10:19:05 AM »

A ticket thats a good one JD(lol) Down in good old Martin County you would probably spend a night in Jail for doing something like that. Its always the old saying not in my backyard. I don't know if you where out at Mudfest this weekend, but if that was here many people would have went to jail. They would have just sat outside the gate and picked people off all night long. This area is way too snobby that's all there is too it. I respect what your trying to do in PSL i hope it all works out.
yfz450psycho

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 02:00:01 PM »

I got a solution to our problems ride from 10 till 2 at night they cant catch what they cant see
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 05:54:26 PM »

I'm about willing to chance it . It has gotten bad enough !One simple law change would end our problems !
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 05:55:10 PM by J.D. » Logged

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...
shotoftequila

Blow Off Steam! Ride Fun!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 06:44:13 PM »

JD-We will join you on I95! Worth the ticket to us. As Arlo Guthry said It's a Movement! Would sure like to see the faces on the misunderstanding people out there to see hundreds of fun rides on the side of the road in peaceful protest. ; [smiley=laugh.gif]
PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4

PBSO Agricultural Crimes Detective

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2005, 05:29:40 PM »

I'm glad FHP has I-95 Smiley
J.D.
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 05:34:25 PM »

Thats funny .

bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 05:41:28 PM »

hey mr.deputy,,,what would they do if we did that,my guess would be a ticket for trespassing?
PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4

PBSO Agricultural Crimes Detective

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 05:57:46 PM »

Yea, they could write a number of tickets. Operating an ATV on public roadways/right of ways would be a start. When you include, no tag, no mirrors, no insurance, emergency stopping only, ect.....it adds up. What's worse is when someone is injured, ATV rider or motorist, due to the rubbernecking, it will just be another black eye for the sport. I think a safe area with the press filming would be a better idea.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 05:59:40 PM by PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 » Logged
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 06:34:20 PM »

true,just need to find a good location,and make sure it's private property,so that we can't be bothered by law enforcement while getting some much needed help from the press..no disrespect towards the law enforcement in palm beach,have alot of friends up there in law enforcement...and a very well connected father
tvman

tvman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2005, 08:46:31 AM »

Hey Guys:

We have been chatting with PBSO on another thread and us members here at ATV Florida have to keep a professional attitude when it comes to respecting the law. These guys like PBSO have a job to do, and really will not look the other way if it comes to tracking down a fleeing ATV'er or somebody riding on a public road...

I'm just as frustrated as all of you because we have no place to ride...The question is what do we do??  

The only answer I've been able to come up with is find somebody that has property, get written permission to ride there..and don't tell anyone about it.

From what the PBSO guys are saying, if you have permission to ride on private property, they will not be concerned.

Maybe we will get a place someday where we all can ride as a group and have fun together.. I know people like JD are working on that issue...

Until then..happy trails fellow ATV FL members..

tvman    
yfz450psycho

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2005, 09:12:17 AM »

all of us need to stay on the right side of the law in order for the government to respect us as a fun family sport if we break the laws we are no better than criminals we needto send the letters to jeb bgush and offices
tvman

tvman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 11:43:37 AM »

Now we're talking some sense here...

Us ATV'ers get a bad enough name just trying to have fun with our families...Now if we start I-95 sit-downs, we will never get a place to ride or anyone that might want to legally fight on our behalf..

Get behind a guy like JD that's trying to fight to get us all a place to ride in Martin County.  When he's ready to move ahead, he's going to need our strength in number, and our dollars too..

That's where we need to focus our efforts, not pissing off the MAN...

tvman    
yfz450psycho

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 05:43:36 PM »

that is what i have been doing i would like to meet with all the people that want to start something and it is not a protest on public road ways it is on the pen and paper/computer that we need to voice our views on being heard if we stay with what we belive in as a fun family activity we should make progress i have a 7 year old and a 6 month old and i would love for them to be able to enjoy what i grew up doing for fun we just need to keep writing to the state government to let them konw we need a place that i closer than croom or big scrub cause my kids are not good enough to ride on a mx track plus i like to enjoy the gods free land  do you all agree speek up
yfz450psycho

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 05:54:09 PM »

another thing i am tired of my kids going to ride with me and having them think i am a criminal cause the cops run us out of every where we ride cause if you think about it if it were just me by myself i would just break the law and ride at nite by my self but i dont want to break the law WE NEED A LEAGAL PLACE  and iam tring just like JD
ROC0999

My God is an awesome God

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 04:45:14 PM »

I think if we do what is right and good ,that good things will come to us . We cant go and publicly disrespect the law becuase they have a job to do as we do. We just need to write to the proper people and do it time and time again. If we keep on pestering them about this issue they will soon give in to our requests...

Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;

2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
http://wayf.wayfm.com/
www.quadsforchrist.org
shotoftequila

Blow Off Steam! Ride Fun!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2005, 05:58:42 AM »

We are all very ticked off about the situation but is it worth losing your sence of humor? Huh We all know how stupid it would be to sit on I95 on ATVs. It's not like we have a date set. Have some of you gone off a few jumps that were a little to high and rattled your brains? Treasure Coast people have no where to go without traveling hrs. or paying a fortune to buy property. Yes we need to write tons of letters to the right people! We need to do this the right way.Like not leaving our garbage behind everywhere & ticking off property owners. A little common sence would sure help. Lets not forget this is supposed to be FUN!  Smiley BMX Good luck finding somewhere!Will let you know if we hear of anywhere.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com