ATV rental central Florida

Started by FishaHallic, March 22, 2007, 12:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

I know this has been beat to death but I will ask this question again.  Does anyone know of an ATV rental place anywhere from central Florida or North to the Suwannee River?   I found 1 place in Orlando if I have to go that way but they seemed a little steep and the quad is only a 250.  I might be heading up to Dixie County with my friend next week (yes I have friends  ;D) and I was looking to rent an ATV for 1 last hurrah before I move to Reno. 

Does anyone know the name of that place right outside Croom, I think they rent quads but I can't remember their name.   Thanks for any help

eldiablo64

OAS powersports is the shop just outside of croom.I heard they rent to but not sure.good luck
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

FishaHallic

Thanks for the reply, yes OAS powersports was right but they don't rent atvs  :'(.  Thanks again

Ida_Mann

dude, your'e leaving the state?

I'd almost lend you the 400 for the party ;-)

:-*

that place in Orlando is all I know about,,,,and yeah all they have is poolaris trailblazers.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FishaHallic

Why am I treated like a red headed step child  :'(.  Any way, yea that place has 250s for rent but they are 2 stroke and my friend and his neighbors are not going to want to listen to that thing   :drive.gif :drive.gif screaming all around the property for 3 days.  Luckily there might be an extra quad that can be shared between several people.

Ida, yes I will be leaving but I will still lurk so I can give my opinion on certain subjects when I'm needed  :lecture.gif.    :-*

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com