Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATV rental central Florida  (Read 2661 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »

I know this has been beat to death but I will ask this question again.  Does anyone know of an ATV rental place anywhere from central Florida or North to the Suwannee River?   I found 1 place in Orlando if I have to go that way but they seemed a little steep and the quad is only a 250.  I might be heading up to Dixie County with my friend next week (yes I have friends  Grin) and I was looking to rent an ATV for 1 last hurrah before I move to Reno. 

Does anyone know the name of that place right outside Croom, I think they rent quads but I can't remember their name.   Thanks for any help
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »

OAS powersports is the shop just outside of croom.I heard they rent to but not sure.good luck

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 04:18:11 PM »

Thanks for the reply, yes OAS powersports was right but they don't rent atvs  Cry.  Thanks again
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 06:21:17 PM »

dude, your'e leaving the state?

I'd almost lend you the 400 for the party ;-)

Kiss

that place in Orlando is all I know about,,,,and yeah all they have is poolaris trailblazers.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:15:22 PM »

Why am I treated like a red headed step child  Cry.  Any way, yea that place has 250s for rent but they are 2 stroke and my friend and his neighbors are not going to want to listen to that thing   Drive Drive screaming all around the property for 3 days.  Luckily there might be an extra quad that can be shared between several people.

Ida, yes I will be leaving but I will still lurk so I can give my opinion on certain subjects when I'm needed  Lecture.    Kiss
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com