Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SEX OFFENDERS IN YOUR AREA???  (Read 8844 times)
Chuck_Norris

« on: March 20, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »

Click the link below to see if there is a sex offender(s) in your area

http://mapsexoffenders.com/
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 05:59:45 PM »

Scary to see how many show up in my zip code,,,,,dang!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the Post Chuck..

lil fat rider

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »

wow theres 6 less then a mile away from me  Shocked

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 06:29:04 PM »

Click the link below to see if there is a sex offender(s) in your area

http://mapsexoffenders.com/

I wonder how many people on that map were 20 year olds having sex with 17 year olds?

Wow, quite a few near me...yuck.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
mud.junkie

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »

nice none by me. Yes you are right how many were 18 or 19 with  17 YEAR OLD
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 07:09:43 PM »

I know it might seem comforting to believe that some of these people are victims of political correctness, however, that's usually far from the case.  A large number of pedophiles (yes, that's what they call adults who prey upon underage (including 17 year-olds) individuals) tend to be middle-age and up and a majority of their victims are 14 years-old and under.  You will never know how despicable the crime is until it hits home.  Joke all you want, but sexual offenses are life-altering events for the victims.  It should be at least as horrible for the perpetrator.  I would have no problem putting a bullet right between the eyes of the person who molested my daughter.  Unfortunately, the police got to him before I could.  What my daughter went through was comparatively tame to what most victims go through but, nevertheless, it is a series of events she will deal with for the rest of her life while this scumbag MFer that molested her might only live a few more years, albeit in prison.  A hell of a price to pay for a few moments of jollies.  Think about that long and hard the next time you get the hankering to go pick up on some high school girls (or boys, or younger; whatever your flavor is).  Like the old saying goes, find someone your own age to play with.  Here is another similar site that you can enter your zip code and find all types of criminals around you.  By clicking on the different color squares, you can see a picture of the convict.  Who knows, it might be someone you work with.

www.FamilyWatchDog.us

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 07:26:44 PM »

Let me be the first to say, this topic is not appropriate for this site, that is for sure.

YES, I understand that probably 95% of these scumbags are rightfully convicted and do deserve to swing from a rope, but what of the other 5%

I guarantee some wrongful convictions there, and the kids screwed by a 1 year age difference scares me. When I was 21 i had a 16 year old girlfriend, I shudder to think how my life would be different if it wasn't 20 years ago!

Some Weston kid up the block from me is in that same boat, and they are separated by only 2 years.

50 years ago, 15 year old brides were common. I am not defending a 45YO Ahole who rapes a 3 year old kid here by any means, just injecting some perspective from the middle of the road.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »

This is the open discussion forum; all topics are open.  And why wouldn't it be appropriate?  By your own examples, certain adults have preyed upon impressionable young girls for ages.  Do you truly believe that makes it better?  After my daughter came forward, it gave some of the other victims of this jackass courage to come forward as well.  Some of these people had been molested 50 years previously.  There was a different mindset back then; the victims of sex crimes were generally treated as though they had it coming to them.  Laws for sexual abuse against children didn't even exist in most areas until the '60s and '70s!  Education is why this is now an open topic and why so many more of these scumbags are being caught, prosecuted and sent to prison.  This is the perfect topic anywhere people with children congregate.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 10:52:34 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2007, 08:36:43 PM »

This is the open discussion forum; all topics are open.  And why wouldn't it be appropriate?  By your own examples, certain adults have preyed upon impressionable young girls for ages.  Do you truly believe that makes it better?  After my daughter came forward, it gave some of the other victims of this jackass to come forward as well.  Some of these people had been molested 50 years previously.  There was a different mindset back then; the victims of sex crimes were generally treated as though they had it coming to them.  Laws for sexual abuse against children didn't even exist in most areas until the '60s and '70s!  Education is why this is now an open topic and why so many more of these scumbags are being caught, prosecuted and sent to prison.  This is the perfect topic anywhere people with children congregate.

I do see your point regarding getting the message out, but this is the type of topic has the potential to get a bunch of flames going and make enemies of people who by all means should be friends.
I can imagine some crazy guy using that map to go door to door to dispense some good old southern justice, and possibly hitting an innocent guy by accident, and cause a bunch of collateral damage.

You know many people exist like that, I'll bet 50% or the readers thought how you could go punish these bastards now. It even crossed my mind, and I do believe some innocent people are on the list.
The needs of the many...blah, blah. I'm either going to stop drinking or posting now.

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »

This is public information for such a reason. peaple need to be aware of whats around them and their children, For the safety of their  children.

I do however see the other side as well, I have a friend that was dating a 16 year old, while he was 19. The mother was a single mom, moved away and let my friend move with them, so they could still be together !!! Now here is the KICKER !!!!! He wouldnt sleep with the mother, so she turned him in saying he was too old for her daughter !!!!!!
 Now he has to register as a sex offender the rest of his life.

I have a ton of friends that are either deputies or detectives in the county I live in, Man I am telling you this county is full of them, NOT to mention other things that are equally concerning

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
qt314nfla

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »

I had a room mate that was convicted of lewd and lucivious behavior w/ a minor.  He was 25 or so and some girl kept hitting on him.  She was 16 or 17 and told him that she was 21.  Since she was standing in a bar w/ a coctail he believed her.  She went to school the next day and told her friend.  Who told the girls mom.  We had our house egged, cars tampered w/, etc.  He registers every time he moves.  And for what?  What happened to this little tramp that lied while in a bar drinking?  She was not affected at all.  Her parents didn't ground her or anything else.  She flat out lied and based on the circumstances he had every reason to believe she was telling the truth.

Now he lives a very quiet life.  Rarely leaves the house other than to go to work and come home.  He tries to stay out of the public eye as much as possible.  His car and rented house get trashed every so often and he's been kicked out of his rented homes by the owners.  For what?  For hooking up w/ some hootchie chick that lied and was trying to be older than she was.

I know that this isn't always the case.  Before being critical think that these ppl are actually affected on a daily basis.  Some did terrible things and got off w/ no where near what their victims live w/.  Others did nothing that most of us wouldn't have done and it changed their lives forever and they are the victims but the perpetrator got off scott free.

My friend is not a danger to anyone's child yet based on the sites ppl still torment him and always will.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 08:53:12 PM »

This is the open discussion forum; all topics are open.  And why wouldn't it be appropriate?  By your own examples, certain adults have preyed upon impressionable young girls for ages.  Do you truly believe that makes it better?  After my daughter came forward, it gave some of the other victims of this jackass to come forward as well.  Some of these people had been molested 50 years previously.  There was a different mindset back then; the victims of sex crimes were generally treated as though they had it coming to them.  Laws for sexual abuse against children didn't even exist in most areas until the '60s and '70s!  Education is why this is now an open topic and why so many more of these scumbags are being caught, prosecuted and sent to prison.  This is the perfect topic anywhere people with children congregate.

well said..^^^^^^^
.Awarness is 1/2 the battle. The biggest problem that has developed since the so called days of yore, is the amount of tolerance in the name politcal correctness or in the event that you might hurt someones feelings, I say Bring on More DateLine exposures and Websites that exposes taboo issues such as this. As for the wrongfully accused It is what it is, that is what the legal system is for even though not perfect. I would rather take that chance to know that thousand of Kids are safe and that I have a choice to move into and area If and when buying a house that may cause  me to regret if the vessels were not made available.  Lets take the kid in Kingsland as a perfect example...  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 08:58:53 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »

Oh, I agree with ya Chuck !!!!! Peaple need to be aware with out a doubt.
I have watched the dateline episodes, and its really SCARY how many pervs there are out there !!!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 09:42:39 PM »

This is a great post! We should lock it!

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
qt314nfla

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »

I do know there are two sides to this issue. But we should still have a debate--not a negative one but a positive one. We can still all get along and not have any animosity toward one another.  I think they should have who is a sexual predator site and a sexual offender. Sexual offenders are not categorized like they should be--Now a sexual predator is the one you have to really look out for the most.  But that is just my opinion.

I agree 100%.  Predators are very much to be feared.  I have a cousin that I just found out bad news about.  Not sure what happened but I'd like to kill her best friends dad!!!  Creepy bastard preying on a 12yo at a sleep over at his house, then lie to her and tell her he wants to talk to her about planning a party for her friend.  I know they are out there.  I don't have kids but I take VERY seriously ppl that do bad things to them and it angers me to no end.

I am in a unique position of seeing both sides.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 10:20:26 PM »

I dated a 17 year old when I was 21, and never did anything with her.  But now that I look back on it, all it would of took was the accusation of me doing something and I would of been labeled for life.  I do agree that there are some people that fell victim to this scenario, but not that many.  I see both sides of the road and this is a good post Chuck.  Great information to get out there.  I don't have any children yet, but believe me I will be watching that website more often once I do have children.  Great information in my opinion.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 10:21:35 PM »

I agree, more DateLine like stings. These freaks they catch rightfully belong on the list. I do believe the current system is flawed though, and QT314's post illustrates it perfectly. So before any of you load up some ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel, consider who might be in there, and does the target deserve it.

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 10:49:14 PM »

Hey Chuck,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the ACLU insignia on your post.  I thought maybe you had lost your mind when you left Ford.   Cheesy  Then I saw the sickle and hammer of the USSR and realized what you were saying and ain't it the truth; bunch of commie bastads!

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 11:12:34 PM »

Crap....one lives near us!!! I got the rope ready... anyone have a nice tall tree?
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2007, 07:35:39 AM »

Hey Chuck,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw the ACLU insignia on your post.  I thought maybe you had lost your mind when you left Ford.   Cheesy  Then I saw the sickle and hammer of the USSR and realized what you were saying and ain't it the truth; bunch of commie bastads!

Nah my mind is all there, It might be a little shifted but it is all there. I think, has anyone seen a piece of my mind laying around???
jrhbull1974

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2007, 07:41:17 AM »

I make a distibute bumper stickers that say               Protect our children shoot a sex predator                         i feel once they are convicted they should be punished with DEATH
Loven It
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 08:32:14 AM »

I just want to add something that was explained at a meeting at my childs school. It just adds to what some people are saying.

There was a local officer there and explained the biggest mistake people make when reading the predator information websites is that the charge does not always match the "crime". Meaning that the wording of the charges are very general and have not been updated as far as wording for years. There are many "techinally" called sex crimes that are just that! Point blank rape, molestation and so on. Then the ones everyone is mentioning of someone over 18 dating someone under 18. They fall under the same techinal charge. Keep that in mind that even though there are several in your immediate area does not mean they are all perverts. Do as the officer that held this meeting said call or go to the local pd and they will look it up and let you know the exact crime. You can also on some websites get the exact crime listed with the predator. Trust me I have a 6yr old child as well. The thought of someone touching, looking at him the wrong way or even think about touching him, just makes me crazy. I know that I will spend the rest of my life in prison if given the opportunity to find them. I will pay that price. I am just saying that some people fly off the handle and react way to quickly when they see that there are predators in their immediate area. The fact that I have a few in my neighboorhood, just makes me more aware that my son can't go outside to play alone.

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2007, 09:09:07 AM »

One of the things I liked about the FamilyWatchdog website is that it provides a picture and their conviction.  If you see a 20-something with a conviction, he might be one of the few victims of circumstance (i.e. 20 y.o. having sex with a 16 y.o.).  But, you can't automatically make that assumption.  It could just as easily have been with a 13 y.o.  I'm sure you all knew the girl in 9th grade who had a 19 or 20 year-old boyfriend.  My friends and I did and we had a name for those guys; losers.  Now, on the other hand, if you have a picture of an old man who has a lewd & lascivious, victim under 12, conviction, there's no doubt.  The point here is that you have to use a little common sense with this information.  These people have paid their debt to society and continue to.  You have no right to badger them or seek revenge.  However, don't be ignorant to the situation.  It is a proven fact that the sexual predator cannot be rehabilitated.  Don't allow your child or spouse to become a victim.  Know who's in your neighborhood and keep a slanted eye in that direction.

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 10:56:17 AM »

whoa,,,,,did a quick search and literally across the street from my ex-wifes former house(just moved 6 months ago) was one.  Her address was 518, his address 517.

"Conviction(s)
LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL)
Sx Offender fail to not. Sheriff; F.S. 943.0435(7) (PRINCIPAL)
Source of Information: FL State Offender Registry"

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 11:12:53 AM »

I had a room mate that was convicted of lewd and lucivious behavior w/ a minor.  He was 25 or so and some girl kept hitting on him.  She was 16 or 17 and told him that she was 21.  Since she was standing in a bar w/ a coctail he believed her.  She went to school the next day and told her friend.  Who told the girls mom.  We had our house egged, cars tampered w/, etc.  He registers every time he moves.  And for what?  What happened to this little tramp that lied while in a bar drinking?  She was not affected at all.  Her parents didn't ground her or anything else.  She flat out lied and based on the circumstances he had every reason to believe she was telling the truth.

Now he lives a very quiet life.  Rarely leaves the house other than to go to work and come home.  He tries to stay out of the public eye as much as possible.  His car and rented house get trashed every so often and he's been kicked out of his rented homes by the owners.  For what?  For hooking up w/ some hootchie chick that lied and was trying to be older than she was.

I know that this isn't always the case.  Before being critical think that these ppl are actually affected on a daily basis.  Some did terrible things and got off w/ no where near what their victims live w/.  Others did nothing that most of us wouldn't have done and it changed their lives forever and they are the victims but the perpetrator got off scott free.

My friend is not a danger to anyone's child yet based on the sites ppl still torment him and always will.
Is your friend Hank Williams Jr.? He wrote a song called "The Knoxville Courthouse Blues" That describes this exact thing, except the girls parents caught him in the act after he picked her up at a 21 & up bar. Listen to it sometime, it will certainly hit home for your friend & it was written over 20yrs ago.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com