Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mail Scam!  (Read 1358 times)
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: March 06, 2007, 03:42:47 PM »

Hey guys I just checked the mail and got a check for $3950.00 from some sort of lottery drawling...blah blah blah I know if it looks like a scam it probably is. But I called the bank the cashiers check was from to tell them someone had sent me a check and all I said was I had received a check in the mail and then the lady asked if it was from a Sean Mullin (which it is) And she said she has received calls from all over the US AND Canada asking about them. Just a warning to everybody the check looks real! The guy who answers the number on the lottery paper tells you to deposit the check and they will send your lottery winnings that they $3950 is just for fees and taxes they took out of your winnings. The Bank is MidSouth Bank out of Texas so just be careful. It's getting bad when they have your address now, makes you wonder what else these scammers have.  By the way if you happen to try and deposit the check your bank will close your account and put you on a suspicion of fraudulent check list of more than $500. I asked Smiley

shirah86

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 03:45:51 PM »

there was an article in the paper about this last week
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 04:41:04 PM »

hmmm I wonder what would happen if you went somewhere like ACE and tried to cash it?would they cash it or call the police.my son had a $650 money order stolen from his mail box that was for his rent.the person that stole it scribbled out who it was to and put there name there and amscot cashed it without question.the police got involved and even arrested the person but all the charges were dropped against them.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com