Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holeylands Sunday, March 11  (Read 4199 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 05, 2007, 06:58:27 PM »

We'll be out there for sure this Sunday (even if I have to leave the whiney ones at home   Wink ).  Let me know if you're going. 

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
pelele

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 07:05:14 PM »

Hey im getting the wifes bike fixed.... i may go... i will let you know!!

snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 09:30:51 PM »

most likely, with our without the polaris

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
FIVE-O

YEAH.YEAH.YEAH.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 01:15:48 AM »

I'll be there.  Afro

LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »

was there on saturday late afternoon into the night, what a mission to get back to the levy from 6 miles out south of it during the night..lol

this was just the begining. we got stuck about 5 more times after the sun when down..lol
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »

That doesn't look like fun. If that place wasn't so muddy I would go. The one time I went and we picked up the garbage was enough for me.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 08:43:14 PM »

Hey Frank, you gotta give it a chance.  When we rode on the clean-up ride it was still pretty early in the season.  I was out there today with Thrumud and some of his friends and as long as you pay attention to what's in front of you, it's not too bad.   We rode for many miles today on the south side without getting into any mud.  It wasn't until we headed out into the north side that it got sticky.  It's not too hard to stay out of the mud, but you never leave there without some kind of mess to clean off your bike.  The area is best done with a 4x4 but as the dry season goes on, the riding just gets better for sport quads.  Pelele and MXRaptor7R, you guys are crazy going out that far at night on sport quads.   Tongue  We had a good time out there today but it was crazy down by the bridge.  We were riding out at the pump house. 

It was good seeing you out there Dennis.  Too bad it was so late in the day before we finally hooked up.  Give me a holler if you guys plan a ride.  We'll definitely have to do the SE/RR thing.  I'll be in touch.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
pelele

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 09:10:26 PM »

Pelele and MXRaptor7R, you guys are crazy going out that far at night on sport quads.   Tongue  

well it wasnt something that we planned.......
The night caught us out there

this was just the begining. we got stuck about 5 more times after the sun when down..lol

well after we got his out... the sun was down..... and it really was hard to get out of there cause you couldn't see the right path.

FIVE-O

YEAH.YEAH.YEAH.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »

was there on saturday late afternoon into the night, what a mission to get back to the levy from 6 miles out south of it during the night..lol

Rene, I'm glad you made it back OK. I was there Sunday, I have never seen it so dry, but then again, we were out during the day   Wink.  Hit me up if you're going this weekend, or maybe Seminole.

digginfool
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 08:00:45 PM »

If you guys are going to be out there again this weekend, I might join you.  I need to do a weekend out there without the family so I can stretch out the Rappy's legs.   Grin  Let me know!

snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 09:31:20 PM »

maybe if we have more then 2 bikes ready, we will, the ds is waiting on a new flywheel and the polaris, well, it's waiting on a lot

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
prnstar123

let's ride!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 08:52:48 AM »

I was there sunday. I thought it was pretty dry for holylands standards. I rode my yfz 450 and had a blast. Except that fact I did flip once:L and my stupid flag kept falling off. Bang Head I was going slow and hit some mud over the bars i went, kinda funny. I rode the south side of the levy. If anyone on a sport quad is thinking about going i would say -GO!!. Just stay on the south side and stick to the main trails. If you do see any mud ride around EVEN IF IT LOOKS DRY, but yes some small patches you can go right over it with speed. Rolling on the Floor Laughing oh ya make sure you bring a drink with you out riding if you can. It gets hot out there.

2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 11:32:20 PM »

Its dry as a bone out there. I wanted to ride all they way to I-75.I-595, Alligator alley.
It would have been easy today. Check my thread in where to ride for the pics.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com