Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ITP Mudlites any good for mudding?For a Rancher 4x4 ES  (Read 16091 times)
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »

yeah, I've gone through three stators, four batteries, and a complete wiring kit,,,,,it still eats batteries for dinner.

the wiring kit includes the shifting switch up on the handlebars,,,,,,,I'm gonna drop it at ATP and see if Mike can figure it out.

Id@
dang that sucks  only thing wrong with mine is that whe i turn the lights on it lags for like 3 sec's
and then they turn on and thats all besides it needing to be jetted

That will be awesome.Are you going to be at the humps this weekend?If you are we can talk there And Ill give you my number and stuf.I really want a snorkel but Im quite new to the whole 4x4 thing.Snowman Ill be out at the hump if you wanna go.Bring your shee because were all shees except for a ds650 which is fast as SH*T and a z400.

im going up north this weekend to get my truck and hang out with my mom and cuz  and the weekend after that i have surgery on that friday so i wont be riding till the weekend after that  if any thing changes ill let you know

also where u at the hump on sat ? i herd some kid recked out there on the flat road where every one parks and drag race's ?

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 09:50:28 PM »

I was at the hump on saturday.But I didnt see anyone crash or anything?I was drag racing in that street to almost the whole day.
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 08:02:50 AM »

oh, we are headed out to holylands Huh we also have a ds just yellow and they are bad @ss oh well, i dunno i'll ask my dad about doin the humps, we are doing holylands from what i've heard here on sunday

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2007, 03:01:34 PM »

Let me know so we can meet up And ill show you all my friends banshees and stuff.Also one of them has a really fast ds with nos if you want to see it
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com