Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: paintball in holey lands?  (Read 1869 times)
rockerknight

View Profile

Ignore
« on: March 04, 2007, 02:44:11 PM »

i have been searching all over the internet for rules in the holey lands Undecided. my friends an i were thinking of playing a game of paint ball in the holey lands, BUT we dont want to get arrested Huh or make some people angry Angry. you guys seemed to know what you were talking about with the holey lands in some posts thought it would be a good place to ask Nerd.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 05:38:19 PM »

i really dont think youll get arrested. me and some friends went and were gonna play airsoft in the park down the road and all the cops told us was that we had to go home.
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 08:14:17 PM »

just go out there and ask an officer when your riding

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 10:22:28 PM »

I doubt that turning Holeyland's into a paintball mecca is going to help anything.  From my experience, the biggest problems with the paintball crowd is all the junk they bring out to hide behind during their battles and the inevitable vandalism and large piles of trash that goes with the territory.  The bridge will become a backstop for target practice and there will be large piles of empty ammo boxes and unused ammo laying about everywhere.  I have seen it first hand as a land owner in the Coral Springs Corporate Park.  CSPD couldn't get rid of you guys fast enough.  I spent thousands of dollars repainting my building and picking up the trash the paintball crowd left in my parking lot every weekend.  The last thing we need is pink and blue paint spread out across the Holeylands.  We have enough problems out there without the paintballer crowd.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
foreman1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »

I doubt that turning Holeyland's into a paintball mecca is going to help anything.  From my experience, the biggest problems with the paintball crowd is all the junk they bring out to hide behind during their battles and the inevitable vandalism and large piles of trash that goes with the territory.  The bridge will become a backstop for target practice and there will be large piles of empty ammo boxes and unused ammo laying about everywhere.  I have seen it first hand as a land owner in the Coral Springs Corporate Park.  CSPD couldn't get rid of you guys fast enough.  I spent thousands of dollars repainting my building and picking up the trash the paintball crowd left in my parking lot every weekend.  The last thing we need is pink and blue paint spread out across the Holeylands.  We have enough problems out there without the paintballer crowd.

Diggin's 100% right on the subject.

There's a popular paint ball location just south of the Krome Detention center , on Krome ave .
The whole area was  full of trash , it was cleaned up by the county and in no time it was back to its original mess.
Holey Land was mostly a hunting area years ago , then became one of the go to muddin areas.
The last thing we need is for these rural areas ,(which many different clubs do clean ups), to be turned into an urban type ghetto with graffiti and paint marks everywhere.

Defintitely dont play paint ball games during gun season.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
rockerknight

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 03:53:07 AM »

yea you guys have a good point about the graffite. i didnt think of it that way. ok scratch that idea.
foreman1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 09:45:44 AM »

Hey rockerknight,
Hope you didnt take it the wrong way , just like atv'ers a few bad apples ruin it for everybody.
The sport of paint ball is fun , just need an ideal location for it.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com