Question regarding Croom

Started by Inyourdraft2000, March 01, 2007, 04:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inyourdraft2000

I have registered my Honda 400 there  but have not re upped in a year......I just bought another quad from a friend
and he signed the title over to me. Question: Is the title sufficient or do I need to go and register the bike in my name to be able
to get the Croom decal. Thanks for any info...plan to be there next thur and friday....
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

pywacket1955

The bike has to be titled in your name.
Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

jayman

I registered my bike there recently and all they wanted was my drivers license and serial number.  They said they will be wanting more info soon but did not say how long.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Gato

I say they start taking licences and serial #'s and keep records they are bound to find some bikes I bet
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

greenmachine

Quote from: jayman on March 01, 2007, 05:27:38 PM
I registered my bike there recently and all they wanted was my drivers license and serial number.  They said they will be wanting more info soon but did not say how long.
This is all I give them every year. They wont be able to require all quads to be registered because the imported mini quads from Taiwan & China cant be titled. If they eliminate mini quads they lose a lot of business from us parents.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com